PDA

View Full Version : So I really hate this one guy.

Luciferianism
05-03-2012, 12:51 AM
There's this guy who will not be named, level 71, bald, white shirt, black pants.
Basically I robbed him and he started talking smack on my comments wall.
It started with 'your income sucks', naturally I robbed him more.
Then, he came back. He wrote many comments in a row.
Some examples I didn't delete:
'ur hood is terrible'
'no economics'
'you will get nowhere in the upper levels'
There were half a dozen more meaningless remarks that I deleted or don't need to mention.
But that's not what gets me. What really annoys me is he made 15 separate comments on me.
These were the numbers 1 to 15 posted seperately.
In an attempt to remove himself from my newsfeed revenge button.
The game wrote this as '24 more posts...' on my newsfeed.
I still have access to him.
Think he might be in forums because he talked about diminishing returns.

My revenge:
I'm going to attack him exclusively for as long possible.
He has a large hood and I'm going to rob every single thing.
This will deprive him of as much money as possible.
Furthermore, I'm robbing everything because he has defensive explosives.
Namely, a large number of Stun Grenades, these cost 3,000 each.
I've made him use them trying to defend his laundromats (and failing).
I will bleed him dry of explosives (probably several hundred thousands worth)
This will have the added effect of leaving him vulnerable from other players.
His defence was heavily padded by explosives and I'm lowering it all the time,
Justice will be served.
Thank you for listening to my experience.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Two things,

1- You needed to block him from posting after his second comment.

2- Revenge is Sweet, Rock on!!!

Ziva
05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=CounterSniper;202914]
2- You needed to block him from posting after his second comment.

How do you block someone from posting?

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=CounterSniper;202914]

How do you block someone from posting?

Go to your comment wall, Make sure there are already at least two comments available to delete from the same player.

Delete one then the next by clicking the X on the top right corner of that comment.

When you delete the second comment a pop up will come up to confirm that you want to block this player, click yes and you will never read their cr@p again and they will never be able to slow roll your news feed.

You must do them both at the same time, if you delete one then come back later and delete another the pop up wont display and you'll have to wait for two more posts to try again.

~A limited minority of players depending on device &/or OS have logged troubles doing this but it is rare and a ticket to support will clarify whether they can fix it immediately or if a patch is in the works.

Ziva
05-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Thank you so much, CounterSniper! I really appreciate your help with this! :)

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Thank you so much, CounterSniper! I really appreciate your help with this! :)

You're Welcome. Thats what I'm here for. :cool:

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 02:13 AM
You're Welcome. Thats what I'm here for. :cool:

Ive never gotten the pop up to block someone I find that weird. Not that ive ever needed to use it though, I find Payam's company rather appealing.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Ive never gotten the pop up to block someone I find that weird. Not that ive ever needed to use it though, I find Payam's company rather appealing.

Gotta try it to see if it works. Be very careful though, people have unintentionally blocked friends.

I would say more but this Outcast Goblin is p/ssing me off. lol

Jazz
05-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Luciferianism what's your in game name I will check out your wall and hunt this n00b down...

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 03:50 AM
Luciferianism what's your in game name I will check out your wall and hunt this n00b down...

I believe he said in a different thread that his in-game name was Lucifer though frankly it
sounds like he has things well in hand.

Luciferianism
05-03-2012, 04:01 AM
My in game name is Lucifer. When I blocked the guy all his comments vanished. I can beat him myself and I'm spending all day stalking his hood. Thank you for the support though, appreciated :) by the way, I love transformers Jazz, haha.

Jazz
05-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I believe he said in a different thread that his in-game name was Lucifer though frankly it
sounds like he has things well in hand.

Thanks CS. :)

Maybe I'll drop by if I slow down my leveling a bit (I'm level 71)...

Jazz
05-03-2012, 04:04 AM
My in game name is Lucifer. When I blocked the guy all his comments vanished. I can beat him myself and I'm spending all day stalking his hood. Thank you for the support though, appreciated :) by the way, I love transformers Jazz, haha.

Thank you! I think you're the first one who's realized I named myself after the transformer. Transformers was/is a great movie series.

sez
05-03-2012, 04:21 AM

When I use to switch back n forth from iPad to my iPhone I would get the block option when playing on my iPad. I have never seen the pop-up on my iPhone.

Max Power
05-03-2012, 04:55 AM
So, you are revenging a guy for talking after you robbed him in the first place?

In essence, revenging him because he didn't have the proper attitude in regards to your crime?

Um......OK......

Luciferianism
05-03-2012, 05:10 AM
No... Revenging him for spamming my wall with over 30 comments and for being abusive.