PDA

View Full Version : What would have been more exciting...

G Wiz
05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Was the official launch of the scratchers and rare monsters.

While I understand I do not have to participate in the current event, I feel socially forced to because of the fear for being left behind without these items...

Sigh

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
So true....

Sasha54
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM

While I understand I do not have to participate in the current event, I feel socially forced to because of the fear for being left behind without these items...

Sigh

I feel the same ....it's like high school all over again!

i need muney
05-02-2012, 09:00 PM
True true.

Nudie
05-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I also agree. My patience with these events is wearing thin but I still feel compelled to participate.

G Wiz
05-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Funzio employee # 1: Heads, we do another event. Tails, we take a break and give the community some down time.

Funzio employee # 2:Ok. Here's a coin with two heads.

http://i45.tinypic.com/wj86qo.jpg

Steve0
05-02-2012, 10:04 PM

Sigh
I couldnt agree with you more. I would of preferd the monsters and the scratchers more than the events. Its getting old.

Gaming Will
05-02-2012, 10:07 PM
WE WANT MONSTERS and SCRATCHERS!

Dravak
05-02-2012, 10:07 PM
I agree give us a week to recuperate sleep bank family etc .... wait WTF no waIII mnju need to buy gold first....

Then we talk about logic :p

Serious note give us a week rest and make those scratcher a week event and monsterhunt another week .

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 10:08 PM
These things need to be spaced out so there is fun left in them. One every week? I get it you guys have a quota to meet and we also have the choice not to participate, but just like G Wiz stated, if we don't participate it is like being left behind. Please! space these things out its driving me if not most of us crazy.

Gaming Will
05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
<<<crazy

Need more characters.

Steve0
05-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I guess the 210 mill. wasnt enough, I dont spend RM on this game they need more. I am racking up TJ gold I was hoping for some scratchers guess I will save for my 2nd Rock Cafe.

Jazz
05-03-2012, 03:47 AM
i agree completely, G Wiz. i hope they slow down on the events and release the promised content...

kimberleyj
05-03-2012, 04:10 AM

Sigh

i agree, i felt kinda gutted when a friend posted on my wall saying , "i hope you had enough sleep because it is event time". the last event i was up 20 hours a day and still had to use 930 gold. i would leave i if i could but seen as i have a stalker 20 k higher attack then my def i feel i need to play to catch up with his stats.

Populouspapa
05-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Agreed, I don't stay up any more for the events but they are already getting boring..

Fix a Free For All PVP zone and skill training instead..

G Wiz
05-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Wonder If they hear our plea's?

Dorian Gray
05-03-2012, 08:50 AM
I miss the days we all played the game by the same set of rules. :(

G Wiz
05-03-2012, 09:04 AM
I miss the days we all played the game by the same set of rules. :(I miss the ignorance of thinking that was the case

Dorian Gray
05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
I miss the ignorance of thinking that was the case

?? We were both here before there was such a thing as an 'event' that gave these bonuses that literally change the game rules for the people that receive them.

G Wiz
05-03-2012, 10:27 AM
?? We were both here before there was such a thing as an 'event' that gave these bonuses that literally change the game rules for the people that receive them.Of course! But when I made that statement I was referring to the shades being removed from my eyes.

Before I knew playing the game the way it was intended would leave me at a disadvantage, before I felt pushed into doing events, before I got sucked into the technicalities so much so that I sacrificed some fun. LoL...I laugh at how boring it was to sit and farm 500 m4a1's, but it was only so I can be stronger in an area that wasn't meant to be (nerfing).

We've redefined this game and I don't think the devs or players saw it coming!

Dorian Gray
05-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Of course! But when I made that statement I was referring to the shades being removed from my eyes.

Before I knew playing the game the way it was intended would leave me at a disadvantage, before I felt pushed into doing events, before I got sucked into the technicalities so much so that I sacrificed some fun. LoL...I laugh at how boring it was to sit and farm 500 m4a1's, but it was only so I can be stronger in an area that wasn't meant to be (nerfing).

We've redefined this game and I don't think the devs or players saw it coming!

Roger that. It's funny how we really had no idea what we were getting ourselves into when we started playing this game.

Brooklyn Boy
05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
you know guys I look at this game like this, it sort of like real life. You have to make choices some good some bad. Which path will you follow? College, no College. Marriage, no Marriage. Buy a house, don't buy a house. Participate in an Event, or don't. Buy gold, don't buy gold. Build a Nightclub,or don't. Some things work out and some don't! The one big difference is if you make a mistake in this game you can always uninstall and start over again. It ain't that easy in real life. So in closing the one thing I wish everybody realizes it's just a game and it's purpose is to entertain and have fun and for what ever reason that's not happening for you, take that cell phone or tablet and hit Uninstall. Cause REAL life is to short! If you don't believe me ask Jr.Seau....RIP