PDA

View Full Version : Log To End All Logs!! .... Accept No Substitutes!!

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't log event progress here, just log your progress in
logging your progress on all the "log your progress" logs.

Or just crack wise. :cool:

These events are wearing me out & we need some levity around here.

Feel free to post anything funny here.

i need muney
05-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Lol
We asked for an official sticky, but they wouldn't listen.

Gaming Will
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
I haven't posted in any of them because they all popped up at once. Sheesh, people make it easier for the stats people to analyze what's happening.

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Lol
We asked for an official sticky, but they wouldn't listen.

They couldnt even put up a notice about the email changes but have time to sticky a pity party thread. lol.

Swifty
05-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Some genuine levity would be a welcome change.

I was cheerful once, and now look at me....

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 08:31 PM

All twisted & bitter! haha.

erik
05-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Cheer up you scoundrel. On another note, I have been searching all over for you and you never show up anymore!

Dravak
05-02-2012, 08:35 PM
I didn't want to post anything either lol ... you posted it for me xD

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Cheer up you scoundrel. On another note, I have been searching all over for you and you never show up anymore!

Swifty borrowed a Ghost Cloak from the Ghost Meister.

Swifty
05-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeah, Payam must be having a hard time finding me, too.

He has not attacked me since yesterday.

i need muney
05-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Twisted...bitter...

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Spell Checker Chaos!!
I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

I've scent this massage threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased too no
Its letter prefect in every weigh;
My checker tolled me sew.

Jill
05-02-2012, 09:10 PM
I just logged my progress, on the 'log your progress' thread, which was started by the progress logger, who's in game name is LogtheProgressMan .........

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 09:11 PM
I just logged my progress, on the 'log your progress' thread, which was started by the progress logger, who's in game name is LogtheProgressMan .........

Excellent! {In Mr. Burns Voice}

Fig Oni
05-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah, Payam must be having a hard time finding me, too.

He has not attacked me since yesterday.

I can always ask if you miss him that much.

G Wiz
05-02-2012, 09:35 PM
My success with keeping track of logs to log in the log your progress threads is about 3 of 7

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I haven't posted in any of them because they all popped up at once. Sheesh, people make it easier for the stats people to analyze what's happening.

It does get a little crazy, doesnt it.

Hey, did you ever get that name change?

Ziva
05-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Spell Checker Chaos!!
I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite
Its rarely ever wrong.

I've scent this massage threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased too no
Its letter prefect in every weigh;
My checker tolled me sew.

LMAO! This is brilliant! I love this one! Thanks for the much needed laugh!

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 09:50 PM
My success with keeping track of logs to log in the log your progress threads is about 3 of 7

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. :cool:

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 10:01 PM
LMAO! This is brilliant! I love this one! Thanks for the much needed laugh!

Glad I could help. Feel free to post your own jokes, anecdotes, what have you!

Gaming Will
05-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Come on Swifty, there is nothing in that hole of yours. Come join in the insanity! We miss you humor and "sly" inuendo's.

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 10:13 PM

Where do I sign up to be one of these minions?

Go through the Ghost Realm, which I rule as a Tyrant. Make a left after walking 20 cubic meters, then yell TIMBER! and a tree stump will fall from the sky right before your feet, and on the tree stump will be a form to fill out. Fill it out and come back within 3-5 business days for it to be valid. Once you are back click the heels of your shoes together 3 times and the tree stump will deliver the form to me. You will be notified if you are recruited or not.

Too complicated.

Maybe I can be the forum douche bag instead.

Member this Swifty? My offer still stands. Join us and prevail!

Dravak
05-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Gee swifty I think you are missing PAYAM too much it is making you paranoid ...

Don't worry guess you have been living on that stress rush too much , you are missing it .
Just chill he will be back so enjoy the calm , or else go find him and harass him on his wall .

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 10:14 PM
He will be back, I mean he was back for my laundromats today. I almost expect him to rob them.

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Member this Swifty? My offer still stands. Join us and prevail!

Nice, You really need to start a "Best of the Best Forum Quotes" Thread.

Are you up for the task?

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Nice, You really need to start a "Best of the Best Forum Quotes" Thread.

Are you up for the task?

I wish I was, I have so many things going on right now, the Kingdom Age forum is taking up most of my time and I have so much to do aside from my life on these forums.

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 10:36 PM
I wish I was, I have so many things going on right now, the Kingdom Age forum is taking up most of my time and I have so much to do aside from my life on these forums.

I knew that Ghosthopper, was just funning ya!

They shoulda named KA Ghost Realm in your honor. :cool:

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
So you're funning me ey Sgt Rocko? (pirates accent). To the hole! (which movie is that from I cant remember)

Fig Oni
05-02-2012, 10:57 PM
A guy goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.
"I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man. "O.K." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!"
A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.
Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.
"Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen. "Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"
The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.
"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.
"Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show.

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 11:14 PM
So you're funning me ey Sgt Rocko? (pirates accent). To the hole! (which movie is that from I cant remember)

Not sure which movie, Need more data, so many movies, so many holes.

And its Sgt Rock, buddy boy :cool:

Dont make me call Swifty in here!

Jill
05-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Small skinney guy enters a lift and as the door closes he turns around to see a gaint black guy standing behind him, he slowly looks at him from toe to head and as he did so the black guy said, "7'-5" tall, weight 325 pounds, have a 20" penis, each testicle weights 3.5 pounds, Turner Brown"
Upon hearing this the skinny guy faints. The big guy goes to see if he can help the skinny guy and slaps his face upon he comes round and the skinny guy asks the big guy to repeat what he just said.
"Well I seen you looking at me, so before you asked me all the questions everyone asks me, I thought I would give you all the answers. I'm 7'-5" tall, I weight 325 pounds, I have a 20" penis, each testicle weights 3.5 pounds and my name is Turner Brown"

"Thank God" says the skinny man "I thought you said turn around"

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 11:26 PM
A guy goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.
"I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man. "O.K." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!"
A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.
Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.
"Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen. "Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"
The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.
"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.
"Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show.

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

Say What?

Was something lost in translation or am i prejudiced against squids? lol

Sorry brah!, you're always hilarious but I dont get it.

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Say What?

Was something lost in translation or am i prejudiced against squids? lol

Sorry brah!, you're always hilarious but I dont get it.

I got the first 2 parts, The hands that do the dishes can be as soft as your face, with mild green hairy lip "____"???

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Small skinney guy enters a lift and as the door closes he turns around to see a gaint black guy standing behind him, he slowly looks at him from toe to head and as he did so the black guy said, "7'-5" tall, weight 325 pounds, have a 20" penis, each testicle weights 3.5 pounds, Turner Brown"
Upon hearing this the skinny guy faints. The big guy goes to see if he can help the skinny guy and slaps his face upon he comes round and the skinny guy asks the big guy to repeat what he just said.
"Well I seen you looking at me, so before you asked me all the questions everyone asks me, I thought I would give you all the answers. I'm 7'-5" tall, I weight 325 pounds, I have a 20" penis, each testicle weights 3.5 pounds and my name is Turner Brown"

"Thank God" says the skinny man "I thought you said turn around"

You're a naughty girl and thats frickin funny. haha

Fig Oni
05-02-2012, 11:37 PM
@Counter & Ghost

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!

The hand that do dishes can be soft as your face with mild green fairy liquid.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Remember kids, Dont Do Drugs! hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&feature=player_detailpage

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 01:31 AM
On a positive CC Note, I would like to express my pride in achieving this goal.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w494/CounterSniper67/photo.jpg

Now i can get back to thieving!

Hank
05-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Unfortunately, I cannot log my progress this time around. I have been opening breifcases like crazy, and what I am finding inside is way very top secret. I've already said too much.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Unfortunately, I cannot log my progress this time around. I have been opening breifcases like crazy, and what I am finding inside is way very top secret. I've already said too much.

Excuse me sir, I need you to come with me. Its a matter of National Security.

AppleMacGuy
05-03-2012, 02:43 AM
When I woke up this morning and went to the loo I too did a log to end all logs...

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 02:45 AM
When I woke up this morning and went to the loo I too did a log to end all logs...

Ha! TMI but still funny!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 04:20 AM
Why did the rapper carry an umbrella?

Fo' Drizzle

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 04:42 AM
This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion Of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

Max Power
05-03-2012, 04:50 AM
A Rabbi, a Preist and a Monk walk into a bar.

Bartender looks at them and says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Why did the Pirate go to the Caribbean?

He wanted some arr and arr.

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 04:57 AM
These events are wearing me out & we need some levity around here.

No doubt. Great thread CS! Doesn't Funzio know some of us play all three of their games?! Aaaagh, but the extra weapons are fun to get anyway. Instead of synching my hood, I have to synch all my games, heh!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 05:14 AM
No doubt. Great thread CS! Doesn't Funzio know some of us play all three of their games?! Aaaagh, but the extra weapons are fun to get anyway. Instead of synching my hood, I have to synch all my games, heh!

Thanks VL. :cool:

Come back later and play us a tune. pretty please

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 05:29 AM
On a positive CC Note, I would like to express my pride in achieving this goal.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w494/CounterSniper67/photo.jpg

Now i can get back to thieving!

Congrats!!! Already?!? Wow!! :D
Actually, I'm not that surprised with your super high stats, everyone is a target. Great Job!!

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Thanks VL. :cool:

Come back later and play us a tune. pretty please

lol, sure! Why not? :D

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 05:42 AM
Congrats!!! Already?!? Wow!! :D
Actually, I'm not that surprised with your super high stats, everyone is a target. Great Job!!

Aaw Shucks, thanks again, you're too kind! :o

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 05:58 AM
What did one shark say to the other while eating a clownfish?

This tastes funny.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Why don't blind people go skydiving?

Because it scares the cr@p out of the dogs!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 07:23 AM
What's invisible & smells like carrots?

Rabbit farts

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Mrs. Smith comes to visit her son, Mark, for dinner.
He lives with his female roommate, Angie.

During the course of the meal, Marks mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Angie is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Mark and Angie than meet the eye.

Reading his mothers thoughts, Mark volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Angie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Angie came to Mark saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it do you?"

"Well I doubt, but I'll E-Mail her just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote her an E-Mail:

Dear Mother,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains, it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,
Mark

Several days later, Mark receives a response E-Mail from his mother, which read:

Son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Angie; I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Angie.

But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Love,
Mom

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Mrs. Smith comes to visit her son, Mark, for dinner.
He lives with his female roommate, Angie.

During the course of the meal, Marks mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Angie is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Mark and Angie than meet the eye.

Reading his mothers thoughts, Mark volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Angie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Angie came to Mark saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it do you?"

"Well I doubt, but I'll E-Mail her just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote her an E-Mail:

Dear Mother,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains, it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,
Mark

Several days later, Mark receives a response E-Mail from his mother, which read:

Son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Angie; I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Angie.

But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Love,
Mom

That is comedy gold!! lol :cool:

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 08:49 AM
LOL! These are so good, this thread is great... lol, skydiving dogs, sugar bowl, ha! I'm probably getting the robbed, but who cares? lol! :D

Where can you find a three foot ruler?

...at a yard sale!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:03 AM
What do you call a psychic midget who has escaped from prison?

A Small Medium at Large!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Ok, last lame joke for me, its past my bed time.

Guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under arm.

Says to the bartender: "I’ll take a beer, and one for the road."

Im sure yall will keep em coming till my return. lol

i need muney
05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
This belongs in the marathon thread!
Silver bowl :D

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
This belongs in the marathon thread!
Silver bowl :D

Haha, I see you like :P

Swifty
05-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Q: How many Green Bay Packers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: It only takes one fan to put in the new bulb, all the rest of them just stand around talking about how great the old one was.

Max Power
05-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Q: How many Green Bay Packers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: It only takes one fan to put in the new bulb, all the rest of them just stand around talking about how great the old one was.

Variation:

Two.

One to hold the bulb, the other to drink till the room spins.

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
What do you call someone who never farts in public?

A Private Tutor!

CounterSniper
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM
What do you do with epileptic lettuce?

You make a seizure salad!

Jill
05-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Horse walks into a bar and the barman asks 'Hi, whats with the long face?'