PDA

View Full Version : Everybody sign my petition!!!

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Ok so this not really like a real petition, but if we all come together who knows guys maybe we all can make a difference! Were all loyal fans here rite let's do this to send funzio a message and maybe it will make a difference! I want us to all damand them to lower the prices of gold and make it a reasonable price to afford for all of us! I'm not trying to get all political here or complain. But it seems like everyday that I'm on here there's always a thread complaing about the price of gold! Never have I played a IOS game that was so popular that had crazy prices! We all here work for living and have to pay bills and buy food and things we need. $100.00 dollars for something that will never get us anyware in real life is just going to far! So please every one just post you name and leave a commit if you want. I know if we all come together something will happen! So thank you for doing this and please if your gonna commit something rude don't even scoop down to that level. I'm doing this for all the loyal fans out there who really love this game and are tired of spending to much money or worry about if I do spend this much will it set me back on my bills or something ealse! Like they say my friends you never know untill you try! So thank you all again for reading this and I really hope everybody joins me with this!

Your's trueley, the man who does wanna make a difference CAPT.GIN

P.s. remember we the loyal fans all have the power to make a difference!!!
Also don't forget to vote as well please I'm expecting a yes from everyone demanding funzio to lower there prices!

bigflan
05-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Here this what I will say yes But something tells me no as I will be tempted to buy more gold

War Priest
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
You know this won't work right..? I've seen two other petitions while I have been on the forums and they have both been locked.

Boom
05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
*signs name "Obama"*

Mad
05-02-2012, 08:54 PM
You know this won't work right..? I've seen two other petitions while I have been on the forums and they have both been locked.

I agree the idea will not go anywhere simply because it impacts everyone who has bought gold at full value. There purchases would be devalued and to give the previous gold purchases a refund would probably be quite costly.

However I do believe Fuzio's is missing a market of mid buyers like myself. I will never be able to spend as much as the big spenders so have decided not to buy any gold at all because it would be a complete wast of money.

MW needs to develop a second level,of play - perhaps a subscription - where everyone would be on an even keel. No gold players could be involved and everyone would have an equal chance of winning. As it is right now the winners are simply those who spend the most money.

Corsair
05-02-2012, 08:55 PM
There is rarely a thread about the price of gold on here. Most people know complaining about it is a waste of time. Bringing "gotta buy food" into it is worse than that. I recommend to the OP to delete this thread if the option is there.

manbeast
05-02-2012, 08:59 PM
if they lower the price of gold by 50% the price of gold units/buildings will go up 100%

War Priest
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM
if they lower the price of gold by 50% the price of gold units/buildings will go up 100%

Interesting point! They may lower the gold prices, but will raise the cost of gold items...

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Yea I give up... I thought it would be something we could do... I think I'm just gonna quit the game guys... So this may be my last thread... If you guys dont hear from me no more you know the reason...

Copenhagen
05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Yea I give up... I thought it would be something we could do... I think I'm just gonna quit the game guys... So this may be my last thread... If you guys dont hear from me no more you know the reason...

Is that a promise?

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Rite now it's like 75% yes 25% no... So yea... Why do u ask will u miss me?

Copenhagen
05-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Rite now it's like 75% yes 25% no... So yea... Why do u ask will u miss me?

Well, it would definitely make a difference, and you are a man who makes a difference, rite?

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Yea... Well bye to all my good friends on here... It was fun while it lasted I guess... Maybe I'll play again when golds way cheaper and everything dosent take a marathon... WP if u read this thanks for all the help to... Goodbye everyone....

Copenhagen
05-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Yea... Well bye to all my good friends on here... It was fun while it lasted I guess... Maybe I'll play again when golds way cheaper and everything dosent take a marathon... WP if u read this thanks for all the help to... Goodbye everyone....

All the best to you. Regards.

StuN
05-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Lol, weren't you the guy who, only yesterday, said this is the best game app on the market?

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Should Funzio lower there prices?

*their

stupid character limit...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Haha man I got all of you... I was just jokeing... I'm good rite copenhagen lol, you even told me goodbye.... No but for real I am going on vaction to Italy soon so I might not be on here for a while....

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 05:40 AM
I tired to get WP to but I guess he knew I was BSing lol... Man he's good...

marebear
05-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Low units cost like 50 gold which is a measly 5 dollars. I do think that the higher end units should be a bit less expensive. Instead of like 895 gold for one super stat unit I think they should cap at 750 gold so for 100 dollars you could buy two units. 100 is a lot of money for an intangible item.

Aidan
05-03-2012, 06:58 AM
100 is a lot of money for an intangible item.

Not trying to be a smarta$$ but if you donate the 100 dollars, it can:

1) Feed 100 family of five living in the village slums of India or the Africa
2) Power a pump to supply water to 1000 people for 8 days in Africa.

Orrrrrr, screw them. Lets buy 30 crates. LOL

Maverick50727
05-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Yea I give up... I thought it would be something we could do... I think I'm just gonna quit the game guys... So this may be my last thread... If you guys dont hear from me no more you know the reason...Do what you feel is right. You aren't the first and won't be the last. But you can compete as a "Free" up to a certain point in the game. L120-L150 before you might get eaten. I'm still climbing, but JMC, Agent Orange, Wildfire, and myself are just a few expample of success here. Take the challenge of "free", low end gold, medium, gold or high end gold. Whatever you can afford. But anyone can have fun up to L90 fairly easy IMO. If you think you can be #1 overall, quit now unless you have the biggest pockets yes. But there could be a chance being the #1 "100% free" player if that is what you want. I don't care myslef, I play for the challenge and fun. I don't care if I'm #1 or not.

Not saying that is what you are looking for. But many start off with that idea, even buying a lot of gold and get upset when they find the deck is still stacked against themvs. people who spend more. I am speaking to those people, get over it. You are missing the whole point of any "game". IMO it should be challenging and have fun in it. Some take it way too serious.

Copenhagen
05-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Haha man I got all of you... I was just jokeing... I'm good rite copenhagen lol, you even told me goodbye.... No but for real I am going on vaction to Italy soon so I might not be on here for a while....

Noooooooooooo! Actually, I had a suspicion that you would be back, DQ.

Tctiger
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
I have said same thing but that is what they decided to do at start so can't change it now because of the big spenders.

Luke7676
05-03-2012, 10:29 AM
@Maverick. That's the best thing I've read all day man, and it is so true haha.
Just have fun with it. I feel the same way. I don't have to be #1 and I love the challenge of working hard in game to get what you want. Although taking advantage of tap joy for free gold is fun as well. To actually get a few decent gold units here and there. Ppl shouldn't give up so quick on this game. It just takes time. Which I know some ppl don't have.

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Why so many no's? Hmmm maybe the rich guys voted... At maverick yea your rite, who knows maybe one day gold will be a lot cheaper...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
An who ever gave me one star is a hater! This is a great thread I'm gonna give all your threads 1star...

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm far from rich and I voted no. Respectfully, I honestly don't think you guys clamoring for cheaper gold have considered the larger picture ramifications it would bring to the game. I think you guys are just seeing you being able to get gold cheaper and easier in the game as it is now. But the game will change drastically if gold is made substantially cheaper.

War Priest
05-03-2012, 10:42 AM

What, why is my name mentioned here... :rolleyes:

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm far from rich and I voted no. Respectfully, I honestly don't think you guys clamoring for cheaper gold have considered the larger picture ramifications it would bring to the game. I think you guys are just seeing you being able to get gold cheaper and easier in the game as it is now. But the game will change drastically if gold is made substantially cheaper.

Ok thanks for telling me that... I respect your decision my friend...

CAPT.GIN
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
What, why is my name mentioned here... :rolleyes:

Your always on a lot of threads so I figured you would thought I was gonna quit MW haha

War Priest
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Your always on a lot of threads so I figured you would thought I was gonna quit MW haha

Nobody is really going to quit. I even knew stricker would come back.

Dreno33
05-03-2012, 11:32 AM

we weren't... necessarily upset about the idea. hardly know you

War Priest
05-03-2012, 11:48 AM

Ah, ok. Yeah, didn't fall for it.

War Priest
05-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Then you will miss events. What is more important, Modern War Events or Italy...?

Warfiend
05-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Then you will miss events. What is more important, Modern War Events or Italy...?

Italy has been around for centuries at least, it's not like it's going anywhere. Events only last a week. Some people just don't have their priorities straight.

StuN
05-03-2012, 12:10 PM
we weren't... necessarily upset about the idea. hardly know youLol. Nice one, couldn't have put it better myself 😃

Dodek
05-03-2012, 12:35 PM
I think its crazy to pay this much money for gold. Especially when 50 gold gets you nothing and you blow 5 bucks on it.
I will never buy into this game. The most I will pay for iPad game is $5 and it has to be amazing. What Funzio is asking is too much. And if everybody would stop buying for a bit the price would go down.

War Priest
05-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Italy has been around for centuries at least, it's not like it's going anywhere. Events only last a week. Some people just don't have their priorities straight.

Haha, I know right. :p

War Priest
05-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I think its crazy to pay this much money for gold. Especially when 50 gold gets you nothing and you blow 5 bucks on it.
I will never buy into this game. The most I will pay for iPad game is $5 and it has to be amazing. What Funzio is asking is too much. And if everybody would stop buying for a bit the price would go down.

But gold buyers aren't going to stop buying.