PDA

View Full Version : Re-evaluate the bank buster at +40 instead of +100, we need balance

Chiefer
05-02-2012, 02:44 PM
+40 is doable. Like before, before you changed it mid way through event to be +100.

Can someone tell me how to make this a poll.

The bank buster needs to be re-evaluated for the balance of the game. Please help get action on this one. Or at the very least make it a possibility to trade to a bank buster all my gold purchases from the past which are null to the bank buster.

The bank buster can make a 10/10k whoop a 23/23k no issues at all despite everything and all math. Because there is the bank buster. As well it takes 35 levels plus to allocate enough defense points to help. Fact is, even if these people never bought another thing in there career they would always been godly over the rest. Godly is too much.

I would bet that the people who gambled and won the bank buster. Still spent less gold than me and made out extremely better off. Not right. Balance is your word Funzio. Balance is a Funzio word. Remember the M4-A1's???

Cloud4201
05-02-2012, 02:57 PM
And where does this math come from? As far as I know it's only ever been speculation as to what attack defense stats do and it's technically an unknown of this game. So I'd like to know how you think it's that overpowered.

Boom
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
100 atk skill points can't make a 10k atk defeat 23k def...if it can I would be unstoppable

Luciferianism
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
100 attack points is minimal.

Dorian Gray
05-02-2012, 03:17 PM
When Funzio talked about balance and the M4A1 they were talking about balancing the stats of the gun against the stats of other guns. You're talking about balance between players, not the same thing, and not something Funzio really cares about considering the game is designed so players can pay to unbalance the game.

And for the record... I don't think the event end items should have any bonuses on them. It's making it so we all have a different set of rules to play the game by depending on what bonuses we have acquired.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
+40 is doable. Like before, before you changed it mid way through event to be +100.

Can someone tell me how to make this a poll.

The bank buster needs to be re-evaluated for the balance of the game. Please help get action on this one. Or at the very least make it a possibility to trade to a bank buster all my gold purchases from the past which are null to the bank buster.

The bank buster can make a 10/10k whoop a 23/23k no issues at all despite everything and all math. Because there is the bank buster. As well it takes 35 levels plus to allocate enough defense points to help. Fact is, even if these people never bought another thing in there career they would always been godly over the rest. Godly is too much.

I would bet that the people who gambled and won the bank buster. Still spent less gold than me and made out extremely better off. Not right. Balance is your word Funzio. Balance is a Funzio word. Remember the M4-A1's???
I thought I musthave been slipped a Roofey. Could have sworn it was +40, then all of a sudden it was +100. Must be nice to be Godzio.

TenderPlacebo
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
My friend has it, and he said he has no problem getting through high def hoods now. He said before the BB if someone had like 7k more def, then his attck, he would only win like 1-4, now he has no problem winning every time. I too think it is a little much, they should of left it at 40, if I ended up getting it I would be at 182, that substantial. Nobody really knows what it does, but it seems like its working great for my friend.
I'm pretty sure funzio won't reduce it, im sure it would cause a huge uproar. It all comes down to revenue, and boosting stats mid way through event gets the money flowing.

Dorian Gray
05-02-2012, 03:24 PM
100 attack points is minimal.

I have:

95 Atk
96 Def
1550 energy
35 stamina

So 100 extra Atk points is 5 more than I've spent on Atk points in 131 levels. I wouldn't call that minimal.

erik
05-02-2012, 03:31 PM
It is not minimal, nor is it owned widespread. I seriously doubt the top example, unless it is all building defense stats, which a 10k could beat anyways.

I would suspect I could buy the cheapest explosive for my mafia and get a bigger gain than this item.

Plus, the manner in which they promoted this item would prevent them from changing it. Sorry.

And yes, I have it. Havent noticed that level of difference. Do you have this item and have been able to analyze the impact of adding 100pts at once?

But I would agree that Funzio is dropping in a lot of game changers rapidly.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 03:37 PM
I have:

95 Atk
96 Def
1550 energy
35 stamina

So 100 extra Atk points is 5 more than I've spent on Atk points in 131 levels. I wouldn't call that minimal.
I think +40 was a lot...and they changed it, mid-event. Another bs way Funzio does what Funzio wants. Hopefully Glee, Gree, Gee, or whomever they are, are a little more sensitive to the fact that people (at least those that have an IQ above 80) will not feed them money based on unkowns.

Babytway
05-02-2012, 03:37 PM
this thread wouldn't exist if you were to received the bank buster, so next time spend more gold. and just congratulate those that did it, with gold or without.

TenderPlacebo
05-02-2012, 03:38 PM
When Funzio talked about balance and the M4A1 they were talking about balancing the stats of the gun against the stats of other guns. You're talking about balance between players, not the same thing, and not something Funzio really cares about considering the game is designed so players can pay to unbalance the game.

And for the record... I don't think the event end items should have any bonuses on them. It's making it so we all have a different set of rules to play the game by depending on what bonuses we have acquired.

I really wish the end items were just stats, this way players get that gold weapon without spending gold. The bonuses should be sold,just like good fellow. Im especially for this because I have not recieved one of the 6 end items, and I would love to buy free banking or 25% upgrade. I feel like the people who have all of those item or just 2 or 3 have a huge advantage, and is in no way balanced. If you want to have better stats you can buy them, to get that balance, I can't buy free banking or upgrade time. I really believe anyone who is willing to pay should have the option to buy these perks, just the perks, not the item and perk.

erik
05-02-2012, 03:40 PM
this thread wouldn't exist if you were to received the bank buster, so next time spend more gold. and just congratulate those that did it, with gold or without.

doh! ...lol

dudeman
05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
100 attack points made enough of a difference that I noticed, but I would not call the difference "god-mode".

It's still up for debate whether or not there even is a big difference because I got some crates around the time I got the Bank Buster, so my attack went up overall.

I will say, after getting the Bank Buster I'm wondering if skill points are somehow involved with explosives consumption rates. I can't really say more, just, I wonder.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm not complaining about not getting it Ms. Tway. I fully understand that chances of receiving the 10th are slim, even with gold. Just saying who actually knows what +40 Attack skill points actually does? And why did it all of a sudden become +100? Are you saying they aren't valid questions?

Dravak
05-02-2012, 03:44 PM

:) *insert dravak maniac laughter* ok cough cough , nothing left to say :D thank you for making me laugh lol

Babytway
05-02-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm not complaining about not getting it Ms. Tway. I fully understand that chances of receiving the 10th are slim, even with gold. Just saying who actually knows what +40 Attack skill points actually does? And why did it all of a sudden become +100? Are you saying they aren't valid questions?

im not saying your complaining. but it does annoy me quite a bit after every event threads come out about the weapon isnt fair and stats are too much, funzio is scamming me. IF you would have got the weapon though you wouldnt have made this thread cause you would be happy you got it. it doesnt matter if it was +40 or +100 the change in stats doesnt affect your chance of receiving it or not, I'm happy they change the stats before the event was over rather than after, if they changed the stats after then you might have a valid thread

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 05:11 PM
im not saying your complaining. but it does annoy me quite a bit after every event threads come out about the weapon isnt fair and stats are too much, funzio is scamming me. IF you would have got the weapon though you wouldnt have made this thread cause you would be happy you got it. it doesnt matter if it was +40 or +100 the change in stats doesnt affect your chance of receiving it or not, I'm happy they change the stats before the event was over rather than after, if they changed the stats after then you might have a valid thread

jobadass didnt create the thread. :cool:

Dipstik
05-02-2012, 05:21 PM
I was at nine with a day to go and then spent a week waiting to get my game transferred.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 05:47 PM
jobadass didnt create the thread. :cool:
Thanks for recognizing CS.
@Babytway; trust me, I hear you on the complaining about not getting the prize. I lowered my expectations long ago. I still try, but I don't waste my hard-earned money.

Babytway
05-02-2012, 06:12 PM
yah i dont want to waste mnoney on getting an end item, when could get crates that would be more beneficial than the end item. i did have high expectation after i got the first event item with hours to spare, i thought it was possible to get all end items with 6 or 7 days but i was tricked. i see the average person who uses gold to get end item event is anywhere from 600-800 and then some who do spend 800 gold dont get it, so im a cheapskate all the way:)

kimberleyj
05-02-2012, 06:21 PM
to be honest this weapon doesn't help much , i still loose alot against people who has a 3k def less than my attack.

Nudie
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
It's fine if somebody beats/robs me with a bank buster or whatever, as long as there are still people I can beat/rob. There are enough players that there will always be someone who can beat/rob you and someone you can beat/rob. SO it doesn't make any difference if the bank buster is plus 100 attack or plus 1000 attack.

ICEMAN0023
05-02-2012, 06:41 PM
"Thank you for playing the wonderful Crime City application! Please exit to your right"

"Don't forget for the next event to stockpile gold when it is on sale!"

If you hold down the app button and hit the little "X" when it shows itself all your problems will go away!

Vile Lynn
05-02-2012, 07:06 PM
... Fact is, even if these people never bought another thing in there career they would always been godly over the rest. Godly is too much.

M4...? JK! Having 400+ of those made did make a difference before lvl100, not so much now that i'm lvl140. But...

Well, I have the Bank Buster & don't feel "godly"... just saying.

I spent 45 gold for it, but that was by mis-taps or I wouldn't have spent any gold: I think I still would have gotten it without spending any. The gold spending mis-taps didn't get me anywhere or anything, but a few more hours that I could have not slept & saved the gold. (heh, I think I mis-tap a lot when I'm sleepy.) In addition to the +100 attack skill points, I had already 117 into my attack, so it was a huge boost, but I still don't feel godly.

Chukuli
05-04-2012, 09:18 PM
It really doesn't matter. I got it at +40 before they change to +100. my attack is 32k(with bank buster). I still lose consecutive 6 rounds with players having 33k def. If really need to re-evaluated bank buster it shld be increasing the attack then decreasing.

NotHappyatU
05-04-2012, 11:19 PM
This gun help a little, not a lot.