PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory!!!!!

-->FISH<--
05-02-2012, 02:41 PM
The more I try to figure out this game the more it changes or evolves into something new. (keeping me on my toes, its a good thing) So, today I was basking in the sun trying to make sense, in my sleep deprived mind, of the back to back events. This is what I came up with.....

I believe that to many people were starting to camp. Many new members are being told to sit back raise your stats or armies and be afraid or better prepared for the "whale lvl." That is passed around to forum members, family members, and word of mouth to people you find out are filling their free time like you. The more I poked around at lvl 90 the more I noticed the smaller bases and lack of, the supposed, knowledge of the inter-workings of the game. If the people at the top lvls get bored and aren't having any fun blasting one another, because there isn't any new blood, they start complaining to Funzio that they will take their deep pockets other places. Thus, the need for another event to get everyone off their collective behinds and start lvling up.

I have found it more difficult to find boxes in this event, than the rate in all the other events. I have five vaccines and all the others, Money opens, were sorry. No money, valor, or units this time around. Therefore, more lvling up because i'm doing more pvp and missions.

Like I said this is my sleepless, sun baked, I want that whale wars boat, crazy thoughts.

Thanks for listening,

Thread-Killer :o

MaverickMunkey
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
I agree with you. I think alot of people are camping trying to build up defenses and the devs are probably trying to encourage the sort of gameplay they originally envisaged - PvP!

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Well, I think there'd be a lot more PVP if unit loss wasn't so horrid. Then again, there'd probably be some unintended consequences for fiddling around with casualty rates, so not suggestin' nothin' here!

Selfproclaimed
05-02-2012, 03:07 PM
And it could be they just have a good turnout on events of people spending gold. More gold,more money. More events. Event or no event,Im still gonna sit them out and camp. Event isn't worth leveling up for me as a free player and am gonna be in need of the camping strategy if I want to hold my own on the higher levels

Tctiger
05-02-2012, 06:38 PM
It's all about the money , why can a free player get more parts than someone who has paid to open more boxes ? What are they paying for , real money to open a pretend box ? Come on

Mortus
11-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Have you noticed ppl may also start to camp just because there's no real goal in quickly lvl-ing up other than lose your relative stats? And by the way, have you also noticed there's absolutely no game support from funzio, because all they care about is how many ppl buy the golditems? I have a strong issue about my games being inaccessible after transfering (except for Crime City), mailed them in many ways etc. No Reply, none whatsoever.... Even more; my account seems to be 'locked' so i can only reply to other posts, not allowed to post a new thread. If this continues, i might find no other option than reply every post here, until finally some of 'them' reacts...... (until that, my inaccessible KingdomAge, ModernWar and MonsterQuest are camping like hell)

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Have you noticed ppl may also start to camp just because there's no real goal in quickly lvl-ing up other than lose your relative stats? And by the way, have you also noticed there's absolutely no game support from funzio, because all they care about is how many ppl buy the golditems? I have a strong issue about my games being inaccessible after transfering (except for Crime City), mailed them in many ways etc. No Reply, none whatsoever.... Even more; my account seems to be 'locked' so i can only reply to other posts, not allowed to post a new thread. If this continues, i might find no other option than reply every post here, until finally some of 'them' reacts...... (until that, my inaccessible KingdomAge, ModernWar and MonsterQuest are camping like hell)

You gotta post ten times in order to be able to make a thread.

Mortus
11-04-2012, 06:52 AM
You gotta post ten times in order to be able to make a thread.

...right, so they changed the rules or what? I've posted new threads before with this same account but they're gone too. Ah well, now i know what to do next