PDA

View Full Version : Post 10x for ______

The_Red
05-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Why do people keep spamming on KA the blurb about "post this 10x" and the owners will give 400 gems. Seems oddly childish/chainletterish.

Meh.

Vile Lynn
05-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Because they don't know any better?
Yeah, easy to delete the posts, but players seem like they are falling for it, lol!
It's bad in CC & MW, too.

Crime City Mark
05-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Because they really want me to ban them?

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Because they really want me to ban them?

It has become an epidemic on KA, I've warned a few players that they can be banned and they stopped but a majority still do it. Do you advise us to report them?

Crime City Mark
05-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes, please report them.

Vile Lynn
05-04-2012, 02:52 PM
What about the mass add posts? The "ride the train, post your code below" posts... *delete*
Never seen this before KA & I think it is because we can see all of our ally's codes. (can't in MW & CC)
Should they be posting all of their codes, too? Just curious.

NeonBlue
05-08-2012, 12:35 AM
My favorite so far is someone who posted the "Post 10x...blah blah...support this Funzio developer...[code]" on my wall. I deleted it, but memorized the first three digits of the supposed dev's code, which I presumed was actually that player's own code. The next day the same player posted a regular old "add me" on my wall...with a different code!

I guess they fell for the scam so hard they were busily posting someone else's code, and not their own. Hah!

p.s. Dear Funzio - please add a "Automatically attack the sender of this spam message, with a temporary 1k bonus to attack score" button. Thanks much.

Hugh Bris
05-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Man these get on my nerves so much. I responded to one and made a comment about this being false so others on his board would see it. He responded back thanks - I got him about 20 more contacts. It's all just a super-lazy approach to getting people to get you to add them