PDA

View Full Version : Operation Aqua: Success

Al Murkya
05-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Because I have arrived at the light at the end of the tunnel, and also because I have made mention of intention via this forum, I am excited to announce that I now own all the water and beach front expansions (42 expansions)......finally.

Might as well drop a stat update while I'm dropping.......

Level 12
241 wins/6 losses
Attack - 1489
Defense - 2199
$/Per Hour - $327,221
Max Vault
Next Expansion...you guessed it....$16,000,000.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Wow, what do you plan to do with all that empty space..?

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Got a screen shot you can share????

JMC
05-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Wow, what do you plan to do with all that empty space..?

He can do just about nothing with it.

Al Murkya
05-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Hopefully raise some dolphins, or maybe even a family of blue whales....there is enough space. The only thing to do is now is begin working on my physical base and expanding it. First, I am going to take my level 5 coal mine to a level 10. This will be neccessary in order for me to be able to expand as quickly as possible. The money I am making now puts me at $16,000,000 every 3-4 days. My hope is that with the level 10 coal mine, my $16,000,000 collections will fall every two days (same as the time it takes for the expansion to complete).

As unique as the idea was to first collect all the water expansions, I do have an even more unique idea for my base....and I finally get to begin work on it.

Al Murkya
05-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Got a screen shot you can share????

I added you. If you prefer no more allies, and would rather the screen shot, I will begin work compiling a full base shot.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Why was that your goal?

You don't want to keep your buildings out that far because they cannot be protected by defense building. Also, we are about to work on the same expansion number and I already have every money, boost and unit building.

Expansions are to spendy to waste like that IMO.

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Why was that your goal?

You don't want to keep your buildings out that far because they cannot be protected by defense building. Also, we are about to work on the same expansion number and I already have every money, boost and unit building.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that water defense towers are in the cards.

Be funny as heck if they released a bunch of water towers, Murk'd have one up on everyone here.

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Al you crazy ba$tard thats brilliant, crazy, but brilliant!!!

Dont let anyone stop you from shining, you crack on son!!!

EDIT - I am 95% sure I checked out that base in my noob days, you was probably only half way thru it by then

Arizona
05-02-2012, 01:48 PM
As unique as the idea was to first collect all the water expansions, I do have an even more unique idea for my base....and I finally get to begin work on it.

Whatever idea you have, good luck. There's more than one way to skin a cat!
Get a screenshot up.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:51 PM

Be funny as heck if they released a bunch of water towers, Murk'd have one up on everyone here.

I will probably get an extra water one going just to space out my buildings a little bit, and for when another water building comes I won't have to wait 2 days for one of them.

If and/or when a water defense building comes out, I will eventually do what he did. I think it would be cool to have Oil Rigs further out and further spaced out rather than right off the coast, side by side.

Maverick50727
05-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Hopefully raise some dolphins, or maybe even a family of blue whales....there is enough space. The only thing to do is now is begin working on my physical base and expanding it. First, I am going to take my level 5 coal mine to a level 10. This will be neccessary in order for me to be able to expand as quickly as possible. The money I am making now puts me at $16,000,000 every 3-4 days. My hope is that with the level 10 coal mine, my $16,000,000 collections will fall every two days (same as the time it takes for the expansion to complete).

I've seen people that have the entire map including water spaces out to sea. That should be your next goal. LOL.

I've also seen people with 16 mil income, L200 with only a few fights under their belts. Every non gold building to like L8-10. My favorite having like 80K attack in all non gold units without a single money building. Just a L1 command center. They would be called hackers though. I even had a few hackers join my ranks as allies, but before I could do anything, they were gone. Maybe someone else reported them to the devs. Impressive to see bases like those though where you have to scroll and scroll. Even funnier to see peoples post on their walls going wow, how did you do this or great job!

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I've seen people that have the entire map including water spaces out to sea. That should be your next goal. LOL.

I've also seen people with 16 mil income, L200 with only a few fights under their belts. Every non gold building to like L8-10. My favorite having like 80K attack in all non gold units without a single money building. Just a L1 command center. They would be called hackers though. I even had a few hackers join my ranks as allies, but before I could do anything, they were gone. Maybe someone else reported them to the devs. Impressive to see bases like those though where you have to scroll and scroll. Even funnier to see peoples post on their walls going wow, how did you do this or great job!

Heh, this gives me a great idea. Buy the minimum piece of land to get to the four corners, and stick my high value money buildings there. Might take a few years at my pace, but I'd be satisfied at that accomplishment, lol.

Al Murkya
05-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Why was that your goal?

Your question, "why was that your goal" is a fair one. So to answer your question, why not? Now, I will pose a question to you good Priest....why did you do it like everyone else did it?

It appears that you assume that I had some "plan" to build the few water buildings that there are in this game "out far" from my base and the defensive buildings that will only be land buildings. Poor assumption good priest.

Moving forward, IYO, you believe expansions are too spendy to waste like that. IMO, I don't believe there will be another "wasted expansion" in my near future....if ever.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Your question, "why was that your goal" is a fair one. So to answer your question, why not? Now, I will pose a question to you good Priest....why did you do it like everyone else did it?

Because I cannot put all my money, unit, and boost buildings in the water.

LeBarticus
05-02-2012, 08:15 PM

Lol I suggested that a while ago, I don't see why there wouldn't be any..

John Snow
05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Al, you have infinite patience. I collect my $1000 from you every day and check out your progress. You need to get some swim lessons for your avatar.

LeBarticus
05-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Let's go jet skiing!

vball
05-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I have seen some very cool base configurations in my browsing of rivals.

For me, have opted for the boring rectangle as it maximizes the coverage of my defensive units. Still not sure if they really help or not, but still think it is cool to have missiles.

I do agree it would not be the most efficient, but for me you win the award for coolness.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I have seen some very cool base configurations in my browsing of rivals.

For me, have opted for the boring rectangle as it maximizes the coverage of my defensive units. Still not sure if they really help or not, but still think it is cool to have missiles.

I do agree it would not be the most efficient, but for me you win the award for coolness.

Was reading your signature. Support can delete your grunts.

Arizona
05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Was reading your signature. Support can delete your grunts.

They can? I sent support a request but haven't heard back, other than the robot reply.
I have 29 I don't want.

Jhoemel
05-03-2012, 07:19 AM
What will u do with all that water space?

RedLabit
05-03-2012, 07:47 AM
What will u do with all that water space?

For a start... to announce it in the forum!

Al Murkya
05-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Al, you have infinite patience. I collect my $1000 from you every day and check out your progress. You need to get some swim lessons for your avatar.

Infinite Patience. Nicely said! LOL, thank you for the visits. I will begin returning the favor to you by visiting your base daily and collecting my $1,000.

vball
05-03-2012, 08:30 AM
WP you are my hero I had no idea they could do that. Very cool.

I wish that if they were an ally you could not collect money from them, to me that is not the purpose.