PDA

View Full Version : False Push notifications?

manbeast
05-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Been getting these all day. Got like 4 notifications this morning saying my space center is ready. All of them came after I had already collected space center. Just got one saying military market is ready, but I collected that a couple hours ago. Never happened to me before. Anyone else having this happen?

ps- can anyone see my avatar? i uploaded it yesterday but i'm not seeing it

Poopenshire
05-02-2012, 12:19 PM
I have my notifcations turned off, but got one today. We did have a major server error last night, could be related, but i doubt it.

Corsair
05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Been getting these all day. ... Anyone else having this happen?
Yes, hourly or so, all day. Mine is for the munitions stockpile.

ps- can anyone see my avatar? i uploaded it yesterday but i'm not seeing it
Nope.

manbeast
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
I have my notifcations turned off, but got one today. We did have a major server error last night, could be related, but i doubt it.

you're prob right. hey what lvl are you? pretty sure i've seen "poopenshire" in my rivals list before lol

MWnewGuy
05-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Same here but for different buildings. Sometimes storage silo, sometimes military market.

Populouspapa
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Same here..

manbeast
05-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Yes, hourly or so, all day. Mine is for the munitions stockpile.

Nope.

thanks. i think i fixed it. it would be nice if the buildings were actually ready. i just got military market again

Poopenshire
05-02-2012, 12:59 PM
you're prob right. hey what lvl are you? pretty sure i've seen "poopenshire" in my rivals list before lol

I am your level and hope to stay there longer.

Bronson
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I read this and thought nah I haven't had any of these...... so anyway i got MW active on the phone while its charging beside me and as I was writing a reply to WP on another thread the phone lights up telling me i have a munitions stockpile ready but i collected those a long time ago... so yeah something is defo going a bit crazy!!!

Also while on this thread, Funzio, when you sort this out can i have push note for a decent building like a nano or oil rig rather than the supply depot or armory???

Maverick50727
05-02-2012, 02:17 PM
I noticed that I collcted money from building but way lesst than the output. Nothing in my news feeds adn the building s didn't show as raided. About and hour later I got a feed saying they have been raided. These were oil rigs and the like so yeah, long delays.

I also missed chances for sevreal hours last night at trying to open kits, go the server error and I dind't have internet connection. Hello I got this on both wifi and on 3G. Safari work fine so it was clearly a server thing on their end. When I finally got on I got messages that all my kits had been raided and had to wait more trying to get some.

LeBarticus
05-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah I was going to create this thread when I got a chance, I see it's been addressed already though lol. I've gotten 3 push notifications saying my military market was ready to be collected when in fact this was not the case...

LeBarticus
05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Also while on this thread, Funzio, when you sort this out can i have push note for a decent building like a nano or oil rig rather than the supply depot or armory???

Yeah, seriously man I feel like I get push notifications for my supply depot allll the time, yet when my off shore oil rig is ready not a word...

What?
05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I'd put pictures, but my photobucket app doesn't seem to be working. Anyway I got notifications for a building I collected 2 hours and then again 3 hours earlier for the same building then I got another notification soon after for the same building.

ladyfizz27
05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm getting them too, all for my munitions stockpile.

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 02:41 PM
I've turned all push notes off, and still get them from a ton of tapjoy apps I've downloaded. Kinda wanna try a bunch out. :-/ Is there a "hard" way to get rid of the push notes? Embarrassing as hell when they go off in class, even with my volume turned all the way down!

manbeast
05-03-2012, 04:02 PM
been getting these still!! all of mine today about my oil rigs. wish they were true

LeBarticus
05-03-2012, 04:05 PM
These false push notifications are starting to piss me off a little bit. Just speaking my mind

Corsair
05-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Yep, it's what I call the 80% rule, once it's 80% complete, push it out the door and let the users find the rest of the bugs. Not that I would know anything about that myself, of course...

Maverick50727
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm not seeing them anymore myself. But whe I did the worst was that I had a kit ready, but I knew my last 2 were already stolen 30 minutes prior in my news feed. LOL

Arizona
05-04-2012, 09:40 AM
been getting these still!! all of mine today about my oil rigs. wish they were true

Same here. I collected from my rigs then got a push note an hour later. Seems to be happening a lot more.

azy
05-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Yup, my munition stockpiles are presumably the most productive in the world. Except they are not.

War Priest
05-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Modern War seems to have false push notes about money buildings needing to be collected. Kingdom Age has false push notes saying you have lost a fight, when you really have won the battle.

Corsair
05-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Yeah I reported the KA bug a week ago, got a generic response that didn't fit the report.

LeBarticus
05-04-2012, 11:17 PM
I've turned all push notes off, and still get them from a ton of tapjoy apps I've downloaded. Kinda wanna try a bunch out. :-/ Is there a "hard" way to get rid of the push notes? Embarrassing as hell when they go off in class, even with my volume turned all the way down!

Turn off the alarm sounds, it should be a button right above your volume

mlmjywphxn
05-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Match up collections toms outlet (http://www.outlettomsshoesaleonline.com/) from Kinmen Tropical isle Seaside Motel Dadeng from to the south to be able to upper, huge batch along with marine during the entire location to Xiang'an by way of Dadeng, store,Chanel Handbags (http://www.onlinesalechanelhandbags.com/) inside Tribe, Xin Wei Zhen Jie along with Tai Mo Shan several facilities, the finish associated with established Yinlu Party inside new gateway length of Hundred kms.
The actual movement came from the Netherlands, currently Scarpe Hogan (http://www.scarpehogan2012outletsito.com/) within The japanese,alteration by appliance Kate Moss Philippines, North America as well as other spots every year, thousands of people participated in jogging movements. Kong Unique Administrative Place associated with The far east kept more than 20 sequential periods of these activities.