PDA

View Full Version : Playing same account across iOS devices?

Tobryn
05-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Is there any way to log out of one account and log into another account on iOS devices? I am going on a gig tour and want to continue playing my iPad KA account on my iphone, but when I started the game on my iphone I had to create a new account. Thanks.

864-122-901

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Tobyrn, for your question, yes there is a way to transfer. However the second part, you cant advertise anything on the forum it is against the rules. You can edit your post so you dont get into trouble.

Directions to transfer:

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
New Device = Device you are transferring to

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Tobryn
05-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Tobyrn, for your question, yes there is a way to transfer. However the second part, you cant advertise anything on the forum it is against the rules. You can edit your post so you dont get into trouble.

Thanks. Regarding the second part, now deleted, I was just mentioning it cuz I figured there were Game of Throne fans here. Just my free videos posted in youtube. Sorry for breaking the rules.

Regarding the directions, I just want to clarify so that I don't lose all my work!

- Actions 1-5 are all done on the Old Device, or New, or either?
- Action 5 requires that I set up an entirely new account to which I will transfer my kingdom, coins, jewels, etc., in tact? Will I have to use a new player name? (Or keep the same one but use a new password?) I want to stay the same player, if possible.
-Once I return from traveling, I want to transfer back to my iPad. So, I just do the same thing in reverse, skipping Actions 1-5 because that old account is already set up? Right?

Thanks again...

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks. Regarding the second part, now deleted, I was just mentioning it cuz I figured there were Game of Throne fans here. Just my free videos posted in youtube. Sorry for breaking the rules.

Regarding the directions, I just want to clarify so that I don't lose all my work!

- Actions 1-5 are all done on the Old Device, or New, or either?
- Action 5 requires that I set up an entirely new account to which I will transfer my kingdom, coins, jewels, etc., in tact? Will I have to use a new player name? (Or keep the same one but use a new password?) I want to stay the same player, if possible.
-Once I return from traveling, I want to transfer back to my iPad. So, I just do the same thing in reverse, skipping Actions 1-5 because that old account is already set up? Right?

Thanks again...

This is only a process to transfer your character to another device. Actions 1-5 are done on the old device. You need to create that log in so the game knows where to transfer you when you log in on the new device.

Basically when you log in the first time, and it asks old device new device, when you press new device, it just means this is the game I want transferred (you keep everything you transfer, name level allies inventory, Everything.) Then when you go to the new device and log in, you press new device and when you log in the game knows that this is where it wants to transfer it.