PDA

View Full Version : Question About Stats

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Ok... so I'm currently low lvl (4) which means I can bring 20 people to a fight (correct?)

So I've purchased 20x AK47 and I figured I should buy more for when I level up...
21... 22... WTF?! My stats keep going up o_0

Why are my stats still going up??

Anything I buy past 20 is still adding to my stats... is this wrong? Are my stats technically doing a little false advertising? Or is it a lower level thing? Or is it a buffer??

What's going on!!!

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 09:14 AM
bump! bump! bump!

Jill
05-02-2012, 09:15 AM
You are correct that you bring 20 mafia to any action at lvl 4, 5 mafia per level. Each mafia brings 1 item from each element of your inventory, 1 gun, 1 melee, 1 explosive etc and these are the highest att or def weapons you have.
Can I suggest you set up a spreadsheet listing down the equipments you have for each weapon type then you will see the top 20 weapons you bring into your fights or robberies. If you have say 20 guns ranging from 10 to 50 att points and you buy or rob new guns below these numbers, your stats will not rise however if you guy a gun with an attack of 11 your att stat will rise 1 point, because it is 1 point better than what you have.
Hope you follow my drift here, if not let's us know and someone else will explain it better than me. Good luck

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 09:19 AM
I understand this!

I have 22 of each best weapon available at my lvl in each category except car/explosives...

BUT every time I purchase and additional weapon (above 22 - which is already above what I bring to a fight) my stats keep going up and up and up in my profile...

so I have 22 aK47 - my defense is 213 - I buy another one = 23 ak47 and my defense went up to 217...

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Jill, I think she understands that already. Instead, what she is saying is that she observed an exception to this logic. If I understand it correctly, she has 20 mafia at level 4 (the level maximum). She owns 20 AK47s, so one for each mafia member. However, when she purchases additional AK47s in anticipation for a growing mafia, she still receives gains from those.

Sexkitteh, is this correct?

If so, that is definitely an exception to the rule. Sexkitteh, do you have more than 20 mafia? If so, how many? Also, when you attack/rob, does your attack in the results screen match the Total Mafia Attack value on the stats page?

I would follow Jill's advice and use either Lars' or white frog's stats calculators and see how those results compare against what the game is displaying. My hunch is that the game is artificially inflating your att & def stats. Either that or Funzio changed the rules for the low levels and they are able to use more mafia than 5 x level.

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 09:32 AM
CORRECT!

I have 140ish mobbies and I have over 22 of the same guns/melee/armor... anything I buy keeps bumping up my stats...

I haven't attacked though because I'm camping ^^ so I haven't checked if I'm showing false stats or not...

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 09:36 AM
I haven't attacked though because I'm camping ^^ so I haven't checked if I'm showing false stats or not...

I know XP accumulates quickly at the low levels, but sacrifice an XP and rob a Laundromat. Compare you attack stat on the results screen to your profile stats page. If they are equal, I will believe you are somehow able to use more than 20 mafia at level 4. That indicates either a game bug or a feature than Funzio rolled out for the low levels without us knowing.

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 09:46 AM
damn it I leveld! Nice going Nich :P lol

but yeah I only brought 60 weapons to the fight - but it was weird cause I did the full damage of 223...

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 09:48 AM
My bad. Didn't know you were close.

but yeah I only brought 60 weapons to the fight - but it was weird cause I did the full damage of 223...
Don't look at the equipment used, only the attack stat. Was it equal to your profile's stats?

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 09:51 AM
yeah it was equal to the attack (the weapons didn't add up though).

fuzzy
05-02-2012, 09:55 AM

About time you made it to level 5.

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 10:00 AM
lolz... was not the plan!!! haha

I'm now intimidated... everyone at lvl5 has 25 mobbies and think they have the biggest peepee...

I'm probably going to get attacked left right center now... ( ._.)

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 10:04 AM
yeah it was equal to the attack (the weapons didn't add up though).

Hmmm... got me. I'd say buy 25 AK47s, take note of your stats, then buy another and see if you achieve gains again. If you do, buy until you stop receiving gains.

sexkitteh
05-02-2012, 10:06 AM
yeah I will do that... I think you might be right about the lower lvl thing being different though... because I bumped into a lvl4 that was in like the 300's attack/defense (me at max was around 200) and had nothing special other than ak47s and all the other "good" stuff available at that level... that's what prompt me to buy more than the max capacity...