PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Emptive Warning!

white frog
05-02-2012, 06:20 AM
With all the cheating and people getting turned in to Funzio lately, I really felt the need to give a little heads up to all! I am just a couple of days away now from starting my first nightclub, and since I'm only at level 41, I can easily see that some rivals will accuse me of cheating.
So I basically wanted to let everyone know where I am before I start the build! I currently have almost $31m saved up, so it will be a couple more days. My income is around $105k per hour, and I have been camped at level 41 FOREVER!!!
I can promise you will all honesty that everything I have done has been legit and honest!
Thanks for hearing me out!

Sasha54
05-02-2012, 07:11 AM
With all the cheating and people getting turned in to Funzio lately, I really felt the need to give a little heads up to all! I am just a couple of days away now from starting my first nightclub, and since I'm only at level 41, I can easily see that some rivals will accuse me of cheating.
So I basically wanted to let everyone know where I am before I start the build! I currently have almost $31m saved up, so it will be a couple more days. My income is around $105k per hour, and I have been camped at level 41 FOREVER!!!
I can promise you will all honesty that everything I have done has been legit and honest!
Thanks for hearing me out!

Well it would NEVER even cross my mind that you of all people would be cheating - especially after the amazingly helpful job you have done with the new worksheets.

I don't have the patience to camp but admire you for doing it successfully!

G Wiz
05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I know about your reasoning all to well buddy.

you got my support!

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Ya'll bunch'o cheatas!

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Pssshhh... I'm turning you in along with G Wiz. Why? Because I want Funzio to reset you so we can see if you can get to $114K/hr by level 40 instead of level 41 next time. :p

white frog
05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Pssshhh... I'm turning you in along with G Wiz. Why? Because I want Funzio to reset you so we can see if you can get to $114K/hr by level 40 instead of level 41 next time. :p
Psshhh... I think you know as well as I that if there was going to be a next time, I'd get there by level 10 instead of blasting through the early levels! I blame you for that, by the way. Why? I don't know... just because! If your Awesomeness stat wasn't maxed out at 30%, then you could have prevented it!

Nicholost
05-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Psshhh... I think you know as well as I that if there was going to be a next time, I'd get there by level 10 instead of blasting through the early levels! I blame you for that, by the way. Why? I don't know... just because! If your Awesomeness stat wasn't maxed out at 30%, then you could have prevented it!

Oh, now I'm really turning you in to the authorities. Level 10? I bet you can hit $115K/hr by level 8. Only one way to find out...

;)

G Wiz
05-02-2012, 09:35 AM
lol...Challenge accepted (but not really).

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Nicholost and white frog need to go get a room. :P

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
White Frog! You've got my support, my minions(the dudes up there posting) and I will beat down anyone who messes with yah!

Plux
05-02-2012, 01:38 PM
That's one hell of an early Long you're putting in there White Frog, but if Duder can, you can. Full support as always from Le Plux, Nightclubs are the route to all income.
(Long = Long Save)
Just don't forget your Pizza Parlour to Level 2 and a few Red Phone Boxes in a row for that lovely splash of red.

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Haters Gonna Hate!

The people that count (Us & Support) know you're legit brah!

white frog
05-02-2012, 02:19 PM
That's one hell of an early Long you're putting in there White Frog, but if Duder can, you can. Full support as always from Le Plux, Nightclubs are the route to all income.
(Long = Long Save)
Just don't forget your Pizza Parlour to Level 2 and a few Red Phone Boxes in a row for that lovely splash of red.
It has been a pretty long save time! My strategy is based on Income Gain/Upgrade time... this includes the time is will save for that upgrade, and with every possible upgrade that is possible for me, Nightclub lvl. 1 is next in line. If you haven't already, check out my "Goal Calculator." It automatically calculates this for me!

Jazz
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
White Frog, you must be kidding. You're one of the last people I would suspect of cheating. Good luck with the Nightclub!

white frog
05-06-2012, 07:46 PM
It has begun!!! 144 hours and counting!

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 07:50 PM
It has begun!!! 144 hours and counting!

you already saved up???? How long? Felt like 3 freakin days!

Nudie
05-06-2012, 07:51 PM
I was going to build a nightclub but the zoning commission for my hood wouldn't approve it.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I was going to build a nightclub but the zoning commission for my hood wouldn't approve it.

I tried to negotiate the price with the Construction company, they laughed and built a t-shirt stand...

white frog
05-06-2012, 08:00 PM
you already saved up???? How long? Felt like 3 freakin days!
Naw... I had been saving for a while when I started this thread. I think it took a total of 18-19 days or so.

Dreno33
05-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Naw... I had been saving for a while when I started this thread. I think it took a total of 18-19 days or so.

what have you been upgrading this whole time?

white frog
05-06-2012, 08:03 PM
what have you been upgrading this whole time?
Don't laugh at me... Fish Stores!

emcee
05-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Having a night club at whatever level is not a clear indicator of a cheat. Barbie had 2 at level 10. Duder had 1 at level 9 and am saving for level 3 upgrade now at level 26.
I have one person in my mob at level 5 with the funds already just waiting for the 300 mafia.
I have both night clubs at level 8.

To spot a cheat you need to look at the other income buildings. If most are level 1 or low levels especially lofts and MTs then its potentially a cheat. Pretty definitive if its a low level account. However, it can be accomplished at higher levels with gold buildings.

With that said I have yet to see anyone with less than a level 4 loft and level 5 MT with a legitimate nc imo.

Factor in high cash items in large quantities and no gold spend is highly suspicious.

At the end of the day if you've done nothing wrong, then who cares what people post on your wall or who reports you.

white frog
05-06-2012, 08:29 PM
At the end of the day if you've done nothing wrong, then who cares what people post on your wall or who reports you.
I don't really care too much about the randoms... I do care about my friends here on the forum! All of the OG's here are kinda like a second family, and I sincerely do care.. that's why I started this thread!