PDA

View Full Version : Building Accomplishment!

War Priest
05-01-2012, 07:14 PM
As of now, I need more to build....

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture-5.png
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture001-3.png
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/Picture002-2.png

And no, don't say defense buildings! :p

Gixxxah_Ridah
05-01-2012, 07:15 PM
That's awesome! Hahaha

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Ummmmm.......defense buildings!

:-P

Couldn't resist. :-)

Seriously, good job man!

JMC
05-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Build all the defense buildings.

Copenhagen
That's awesome! Hahaha

The blank pages or the full gold. What is the valor total, WP?

Outstanding.

War Priest
Build all the defense buildings.

Land is to expensive for just a few defense points added to my stats.

JMC
05-01-2012, 07:19 PM
The blank pages or the full gold. What is the valor total, WP?

Outstanding.

There's a scroll at the bottom of the pics. Valor is 29k

JMC
05-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Land is to expensive for just a few defense points added to my stats.

It's not about the defence. It's about the "Building Accomplishment".

War Priest
05-01-2012, 07:21 PM
It's not about the defence. It's about the "Building Accomplishment".

I will eventually. Right now I am expanding about 2 a week, but just using that space to make my base look more organized. Will eventually get there though.

enahs1
05-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Congratz, 24,170 gold? Whoa!!!

War Priest
05-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Also, I am not going to waste gold on anymore defense buildings. I have 5 EMP's and 1 Drone Flight Center. So I will never complete that accomplishment.

Warfiend
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Outstanding!

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:13 PM
WP u have so much inventory the SS don't show noting lol...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Damn bro you got 24 sum thousand gold!!! I wish there was a way u can let me borrow like 500 it would hook up my account real good...

War Priest
05-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Congratz, 24,170 gold? Whoa!!!

I love gold sales! :)

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:26 PM
How much real money did u spend on that? If u don't mind telling me? Pm me if u want...

Luke7676
05-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Congrats Priesty. That damn gold vault of yours grows more everyday ehh? ;)

Luke7676
05-01-2012, 11:27 PM
How much real money did u spend on that? If u don't mind telling me? Pm me if u want...

You could just do the math. Also figure some bought on sale days too probably.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Congrats Priesty. That damn gold vault of yours grows more everyday ehh? ;)

I know... It's like he has a bank of gold!!!

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:34 PM
You could just do the math. Also figure some bought on sale days too probably.

Luke I suck at math my dude... Back in my school days I use to get E- lol that's how bad I was...

StuN
05-01-2012, 11:35 PM
That's a lot of real cash spent on a game that has a limited lifespan! Not being rude WP, it's just an observation mate. Congrats on the building accomplishment.

JMC
05-01-2012, 11:36 PM
He's spent at least a few thousand, including the gold he's already used.

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 11:42 PM
If one can, why not?

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 11:44 PM
He's spent at least a few thousand, including the gold he's already used.

Yea I knew he was rich lmaooo... Stun MW will never die in my oppion it's like the best app game rite now... Even if he spent that much no body's gonna hate on him. An WP's probably the only person on here who can pretty much say he's unstoppable!!!

StuN
05-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Yea I knew he was rich lmaooo... Stun MW will never die in my oppion it's like the best app game rite now... Even if he spent that much no body's gonna hate on him. An WP's probably the only person on here who can pretty much say he's unstoppable!!!I hate to burst your bubble but every game has a lifespan. Games of this nature generally last a year or 2 (if they're lucky) before people move on. As I said, it's an observation & not meant as a slight to WP.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but every game has a lifespan. Games of this nature generally last a year or 2 (if they're lucky) before people move on. As I said, it's an observation & not meant as a slight to WP.

It's ok. This is my cigarette money, my little debbie money, lottery ticket money, and whatever else people waste money on out there. :)

StuN
05-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Lol, damn that's a lot of cigarettes. Oh wait, that's what I spend 😱

mickymacirl
05-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Most I've had is 3k at any one time, I'd have more but Itunes are still not responding to any of my emails. :(

m.a.g.n.u.s
05-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Did you really buy all that gold?

Sugarymama
05-02-2012, 04:19 AM
;)
As of now, I need more to build....

And no, don't say defense buildings! :p

Wow WP. I knew you had a lot of gold, but....wow.:eek:

Sugarymama
05-02-2012, 04:20 AM
My accomplishments seem so petty now....lol.

heath4pack
05-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Great job.

I am in need new non gold money buildings as well :)

manbeast
05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
about $1300

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 08:34 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but every game has a lifespan. Games of this nature generally last a year or 2 (if they're lucky) before people move on. As I said, it's an observation & not meant as a slight to WP.

Thats ware your wrong... I don't know if you ever heard of a app called maffia wars or world war but there just like modern war and they came out like 5 years ago, and there still going strong with a huge fan base... Do the research if you don't believe me...

Maverick50727
05-02-2012, 09:01 AM
No Offense Priest old buddy, but this just shows what gold can buy. How much more do you plan on spending anyway? It won't classify you as a whale for a long time. I haven't done the math, but you are 136 of 525 allies so are running low. Of the 544 units you take into battle currently how many are gold? Are you running a pure gold army yet? How much of your 24A/22D stats was bought with gold? No offense, just curious if you have done the math yourself?

Hard to compare by just looking as you have a very low ally count compared to myself, Agent Orange or JMC. But all of us are free players and have you in stats by a long shot like many others. How long have you been playing anyway?

---------
Hijacking WP thread now. LOL

@Agent Orange - Some of my peeps pointed out to me the other day I had you on stats now. I pointed out to them we are pretty equal. You have me on military upgrades and other things. I have you on stats and economy. You have been playing much longer and have whale contacts that I don't. Equaling your stats/level was one of my "personal goals". Not sure if it has been met yet or not, just based on pure numbers is not enough. Let's see who is first to catch up with JMC in stats!!!

@JMC - How long have you been playing? Myself since XMAS time last year as the 4s was a present to myself, but really didn't get into the game until late Jan when I joined the forum and lurked until Feb before I ever posted. Took knowledge here to understand game aspects, adapted it my needs and decided take the challenge of turning my game and remaining free instead of restarting on a new account. I only have 1 account and do all my "testing" I have mentioned in my only prod account. So mistakes and tests both can be costly, but I found some middle ground. I have been hell bent tearing through the levels recently, but at costs of economy and cash income. Not sure if I could really ever be a camper.

@ALL - FYI I only had 5-10K attack stats at L50-55 until March, it took me weeks to turn my game around due to mistakes. Once it started to turn it has been "A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty 'Hi-Yo Silver'..." ever since and I changed my Avatar to the Lone Ranger. Not just tooting my own horn, there are plenty bigger fish and those more senior than me. Point is, all the information you need to succeed is here in the forum. You just need to spend some time searching for answers before posting, I lurked for a month before I posted and even longer before I create my own thread. Do a little research first and don't take anything for gospel not even from the most senior, question, get second opinions and adapt to your own play style and strategies/goals. You learn more that way and become a better player. The quote in my signature says it all.

--- Hijacking over.

bilbo baggins
05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
It's ok. This is my cigarette money, my little debbie money, lottery ticket money, my ego boosting money and whatever else people waste money on out there. :)

Edited for accuracy. FFS.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 10:23 AM
This thread is about the buildings but it turned into conversations about my gold... hmm, maybe I should have blocked that out...

War Priest
05-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Edited for accuracy. FFS.

No, when I want an ego boost I just laugh at the Tug of Love. :D

War Priest
05-02-2012, 10:39 AM
No Offense Priest old buddy, but this just shows what gold can buy. How much more do you plan on spending anyway? It won't classify you as a whale for a long time. I haven't done the math, but you are 136 of 525 allies so are running low. Of the 544 units you take into battle currently how many are gold? Are you running a pure gold army yet? How much of your 24A/22D stats was bought with gold? No offense, just curious if you have done the math yourself?

Hard to compare by just looking as you have a very low ally count compared to myself, Agent Orange or JMC. But all of us are free players and have you in stats by a long shot like many others. How long have you been playing anyway?

I never said a single word about my army so I don't see the point of these questions...

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Glad ya got a sense of humor bout all this WP, I'd be pretty bent right about now...

Everson25
05-02-2012, 10:46 AM
It's an impressive accomplishment. Well done! I sent you a request to become allies. I was curious to see your base and at the same time to have another member of forum on my ally list.

War Priest
05-02-2012, 11:00 AM
about $1300

What is this..?

StuN
05-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Thats ware your wrong... I don't know if you ever heard of a app called maffia wars or world war but there just like modern war and they came out like 5 years ago, and there still going strong with a huge fan base... Do the research if you don't believe me...Only time will tell which one of us is correct

manbeast
05-02-2012, 11:28 AM
What is this..?

capt gin said he couldnt do math so i just helped him out.

assuming you bought all the gold on sale

24,000/1500=16 vaults of gold

16 vaults of gold x $80 = $1280

War Priest
05-02-2012, 11:30 AM
capt gin said he couldnt do math so i just helped him out.

assuming you bought all the gold on sale

24,000/1500=16 vaults of gold

16 vaults of gold x $80 = $1280

Actually I didn't buy the gold on sale. I planned on getting some but didn't. I probably have like 5K from a previous sale but that's it.

manbeast
05-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Thats ware your wrong... I don't know if you ever heard of a app called maffia wars or world war but there just like modern war and they came out like 5 years ago, and there still going strong with a huge fan base... Do the research if you don't believe me...

i played mafia wars almost 24/7 for maybe like 9 months? it got old. they changed everything in the game and it really pissed me off. i would guess the ppl playing it now are not the same ppl that were playing it when i was. hope modern war doesnt go down that road. if they dont keep adding stuff it will get old.

Maverick50727
05-02-2012, 12:58 PM
I never said a single word about my army so I don't see the point of these questions...I just went back and read my post again. Sounded bad didn't it. I apologize and fall on my sword for you. Wasn’t meant that way so I hope you didn’t take it personal. You army is impressive regardless of any gold units. I meant do you have a plan or a long term goal of a certain %gold units in your army or have big enough pockets to be a gold whale. IMO whale is 100-130K Attack or greater than what a free player can ever achieve based on current unit/game content. As I said I was curious if you had done the math of gold % or was controlling that. As for the time playing, it was meant as a point of reference to achieve this. I know you have been a forum member since Feb, but don’t know if you started playing Nov, Dec, Jan , Feb, etc. to see how long it took. Send me a PM if you like, but enough of your gold and army except in regards to buildings.

As for gold coming into the thread, it is in part that your buildings include 28 gold building that “free” players wouldn’t normally have access to. Using tapjoy you might get enough for 2-3, but that is it for now. Now correct me if I’m wrong as I did the math in the past and I’m going by memory. There are 69 non-defense cash buildings (cmd center, 6 boost, 8 unit, 22 X2 money). Add your 28 gold buildings and 6 gold defense buildings should give you 103. Great job!!! Congratulations for breaking the 100 goal building goal. On now to the 125 one. LOL

As for me I’m at 101 by choice. 103 is the highest you can get as a free player including all defense buildings. I just need the nanos and only have made 1 real try for it the other day, but got hit at 18mil before I got it and settled for the expansion and revisit later instead of selling another building, just to say I had it. As I stated in Wildfire’s 100/125 building impossible for free players thread, we just have to wait for new building content in future releases to reach 125. It was the same for the 100 goal, it was impossible for free players until the last round of defense buildings added.

I do have a building related question for you, since I have never bought one. Do gold buildings have initial build times like cash buildings? Or are they instantly available in seconds and not have to wait days like on some cash building purchases (72hrs for rail guns).

commandNconquer
05-02-2012, 01:10 PM
solar and composite took me 20 secs to build but they low lvl

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
@Mav,

Sorry, I guess I might have taking a little offense to it, but thanks for clearing that up. To answer some of your questions I started playing in december but only for a few days but stopped and re-continued at the end of January, that is when I started getting into it. I started buying gold after the Valentines Day LE's were finished so never did get those. I still get comments about that to this day. I haven't been gold for very long so I find my army pretty impressive for that short amount of time.

About gold money buildings, the only thing different is the construction time is only like 20-25 seconds. The upgrade times are still pretty long the more you upgrade it. I do not remember about defense buildings. It has been awhile since I bought one, and I don't plan on buying anymore.

I haven't really calculated the stats or gold for my army, and I don't really have a goal. I plan on getting at least 1200 gold units but that could always change. I restock my gold every week or so and one day that may change so it isn't like that 24K is my last gold like you made it seem in your earlier post.

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I started playing in december but only for a few days but stopped and re-continued at the end of January, that is when I started getting into it. I started buying gold after the Valentines Day LE's were finished so never did get those. I still get comments about that to this day.

Very impressive Priest but none of this means jack without the Agent of Love
<<<<<<<<
LOL

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Very impressive Priest but none of this means jack without the Agent of Love
<<<<<<<<
LOL

Haha, I know, no other unit can beat him. I have the undercover agent though. :p

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Haha, I know, no other unit can beat him. I have the undercover agent though. :p

I'm not bothered about stats but that is the one i wish i got

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm not bothered about stats but that is the one i wish i got

I never even knew you buy gold until last night when you mentioned getting crates. I think I am falling behind on keeping track of all 63 of you!

Maverick50727
05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
@Mav,

Sorry, I guess I might have taking a little offense to it, but thanks for clearing that up. To answer some of your questions I started playing in december but only for a few days but stopped and re-continued at the end of January, that is when I started getting into it. I started buying gold after the Valentines Day LE's were finished so never did get those. I still get comments about that to this day. I haven't been gold for very long so I find my army pretty impressive for that short amount of time.

About gold money buildings, the only thing different is the construction time is only like 20-25 seconds. The upgrade times are still pretty long the more you upgrade it. I do not remember about defense buildings. It has been awhile since I bought one, and I don't plan on buying anymore.

I haven't really calculated the stats or gold for my army, and I don't really have a goal. I plan on getting at least 1200 gold units but that could always change. I restock my gold every week or so and one day that may change so it isn't like that 24K is my last gold like you made it seem in your earlier post.
Cool. Sent you a PM also. Good to know about the quick build times. If I get tapjoy gold I'll factor that into my plans then. A lot easier for 20-30 seconds than wait for 24-72hours before I can do my next building.

Play time was the same for me Loaded in Dec, Didn't do much and I never played CC so I painted myself in the corner quickly when I did more in Jan. Joined the forum in Jan as I stumbled on it when googling for ally post sites. Read some, posted my first post in Feb and figured out the error of my ways by late Feb and early March. Been hell bound since correcting my game vs. restarting since it was more of a challenge and also one reson why I stay free (other than cost). I think I have done great to go up in stats 5X in 1.5 months, but a free player plateaus quickly as the cost goes up so quick to add just a few point to you stats since you are replacing weaker units. Went you repalce a scout for instance you jump quick but when your lowest unit is above cuisers the addition is much less per unit. The curve is not so steep anymore. As long as I don't get hit more than I can replace and it turns into a bell curve as it has for many at the high levels I'm fine. You will probably catch up to me really fast if you increase your ally count. I'm about to max mine out soon again after running lower for the last month. 1 ally equals 4 more units, so as you bump it is real easy ot go up in stats quick there and faster than boosts or purchases. As long as you don't bring too weak of a unit to battle and cost you in losses, that is why I've been try to use ally count to control the units I want in battle. See you around.

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:43 PM
I never even knew you buy gold until last night when you mentioned getting crates. I think I am falling behind on keeping track of all 63 of you!

Lol I'm doing a WP-Lite method just gonna hit up a couple of crates when they get released, luckily they are every couple of weeks instead of every week... plus with them being WW2 i couldnt resist, never did get a rare tho

War Priest
05-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Lol I'm doing a WP-Lite method just gonna hit up a couple of crates when they get released, luckily they are every couple of weeks instead of every week... plus with them being WW2 i couldnt resist, never did get a rare tho

WP-Lite..? Haha

A WP is 10 3-packs. This time I did 14 3-packs which is 4 to many, but I was determined to get the Desert Fox but never did. I am glad they aren't weekly also. Haha, I would get drained so fast I would have to stop getting so many.

You ever buy LE's or just the ones you like if they are cheap enough?

Bronson
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
WP-Lite..? Haha

A WP is 10 3-packs. This time I did 14 3-packs which is 4 to many, but I was determined to get the Desert Fox but never did. I am glad they aren't weekly also. Haha, I would get drained so fast I would have to stop getting so many.

You ever buy LE's or just the ones you like if they are cheap enough?

Never bought an LE yet but like I said early wish i got that agent!!!

I only bought gold once, back in the day for the first set of crates and got the first strike chopper, so decided i would start again with the previous crates and got a midnight fighter and another black shark (worst rare ever and i got 2 of them) then tried 3x3 packs for the WW2 but didnt get a rare this time got 1 each of the Turbo Jumpjet and Zero Agressor and 3x Panzer

War Priest
05-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Never bought an LE yet but like I said early wish i got that agent!!!

I only bought gold once, back in the day for the first set of crates and got the first strike chopper, so decided i would start again with the previous crates and got a midnight fighter and another black shark (worst rare ever and i got 2 of them) then tried 3x3 packs for the WW2 but didnt get a rare this time got 1 each of the Turbo Jumpjet and Zero Agressor and 3x Panzer

Ah, alright. :)

You didn't like the Undercover Agent..?

bilbo baggins
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
No, when I want an ego boost I just laugh at the Tug of Love. :D

So you are such a rounded individual that in order to receive a boost to your ego you choose to make yourself laugh at the name of a jpeg on an Iphone game? How old are you 21?

JohnnyR
05-02-2012, 02:50 PM
....and someone's getting all worked up over the fact that someone else random on the internet is happy he has a bunch of make belief things....

I don't get it. :-(

Modern Warrior
05-02-2012, 03:15 PM
This thread has gone way off track.. I aim to build all the free money, unit & boost buildings, only 6 to go, I'm considering going for all the def buildings, but I run my base tight on space and the extra expansions would be too expensive at present. Have plumped for the composites factory too as thought it was worth it.

spectra
05-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi WP

Man that is one awesome acomplishment, and only on "smoke" money, haha, DAMM!!!! what would you have if you decide to seriously spend your real cash

Cheer!!!!!!

Modern Warrior
05-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh yeah, on the smoking theme, I have just given up smoking and am using this to justify spending a small amount of gold in the game, as compensation for the fact that I am no longer killing myself hourly!!!!!!!!

spectra
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh yeah, on the smoking theme, I have just given up smoking and am using this to justify spending a small amount of gold in the game, as compensation for the fact that I am no longer killing myself hourly!!!!!!!!

Man I do not smoke, thus I do not have an excuse to tell my wife I am quitting smoking and use the money for gold :):)
HUM!!, maybe I should start smoking and when my wife complains, negotiate, smokes in exchange to use money for gold, :):)
Cheers

Modern Warrior
05-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Man I do not smoke, thus I do not have an excuse to tell my wife I am quitting smoking and use the money for gold :):)
HUM!!, maybe I should start smoking and when my wife complains, negotiate, smokes in exchange to use money for gold, :):)
Cheers

This is definitely the way forward, sacrificing good health is a small price to pay to be able to have Gold!!!

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 04:33 PM
I can't wait until they give us more then 1500 gold bars for $100.00... If they gave us 5000 for gold bars I'll buy them all day lol...

War Priest
05-02-2012, 04:43 PM
So you are such a rounded individual that in order to receive a boost to your ego you choose to make yourself laugh at the name of a jpeg on an Iphone game? How old are you 21?

Yep, I will agree to that tough guy! :D

spectra
05-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I can't wait until they give us more then 1500 gold bars for $100.00... If they gave us 5000 for gold bars I'll buy them all day lol...

Dare to Dream!!!!!!!!! We all be buying then, lol

spectra
05-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Yep, I will agree to that tough guy! :D

I think that based on the way he expresses himself, he should be around 35-40, lol
Do not worry WP, you are still younger than me!!!!!!!!!

War Priest
05-02-2012, 04:51 PM
I think that based on the way he expresses himself, he should be around 35-40, lol
Do not worry WP, you are still younger than me!!!!!!!!!

Haha, it's ok. He don't bother me. He just likes to follow me around like a little puppy dog in my threads. :)

CAPT.GIN
05-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Haha, it's ok. He don't bother me. He just likes to follow me around like a little puppy dog in my threads. :)

Got him lol... It's noting wrong with having fan boys WP, I could use some myself...