PDA

View Full Version : Funzio please do a better job on finding the hackers...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:20 PM
As you all know were all going crazy trying to do missions and attack allies for the event, as I was looking at other players accounts I was shocked by how many had buildings and inventory thats impossible to get on my level! I must of seen like five players accounts so far that had things that they couldn't get on there level! I already reported all of them but please find a way to fix the issue and reset there accounts... It's not fair to the players who actually do play the game the rite way and earn everything the rite way! This is just like playing call of duty and seeing all the boosters on the leaderbords who have no skill and choice to cheat to make there accounts look good...

War Priest
05-01-2012, 06:22 PM
They probably bought the buildings before they put level requriments on them.

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Think I'm gonna stick a quick FAQ in my sig. Seeing these type of questins every day...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't think so WP, but you may be rite... But still for them to be on my level and have the money to buy all that inventory is impossible...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Also if they have a iPhone thats jail broken it be pretty easy for them to find a way to hack MW...

LeBarticus
05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
I got my dry docks and advanced airbase way before the level requirement was implemented. I just wish I got my nano too.... Heh

War Priest
05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
I don't think so WP, but you may be rite... But still for them to be on my level and have the money to buy all that inventory is impossible...

No it's not. Look at Dreno. He is like 15 million at like level 7. Like Crime City Mark says, you don't know for sure if somebody is a cheater or legit player.

Poopenshire
05-01-2012, 06:34 PM
For all we know they could be dev accounts or QA accounts they use to do testing or play themselves. I know if I were a dev I would do te same.

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Just read the forums for a bit and stop speculating. The devs here get enough of an earful as it is, no need to pile on here-WP is right. Report cheaters through the in game contact, posting here is a waste of time. Got a bona fide cheater, it'll be taken care of.

Also, what CC Mark has pointed out a few times is that there are really big spenders who pour some decent coin into the game. Quick upgrades and big vaults of cash can be easily bought with deep enough pockets. It shouldn't be too hard for them to figure out...

War Priest
05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
For all we know they could be dev accounts or QA accounts they use to do testing or play themselves. I know if I were a dev I would do te same.

The devs hide test accounts so they cannot be seen in the rivals list.

Poopenshire
05-01-2012, 06:46 PM
The devs hide test accounts so they cannot be seen in the rivals list.

I know they say that, but they are human and I bet they sometimes think about getting out in the public to have fun. I know I would do it, so why not someone else? But your probably right.

War Priest
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
I know they say that, but they are human and I bet they sometimes think about getting out in the public to have fun. I know I would do it, so why not someone else? But your probably right.

Because it would cause people to send in tickets and just create more of a hassle. :D

hound
05-01-2012, 06:54 PM

When I started this game, back in December. I ran into a "friend of a dev" (so he said), that had all gold units in his inventory~ 10 of each. explained that he had "codes" giving by dev friend to try the game out. I reported this to Funzio, they wouldn't confirm or deny since's it's against their policy to report the outcome of this type of issue. I haven't ran into that player since.

hb bombers
05-01-2012, 06:55 PM
This was a waste of a thread!!! Rite??? I think I need to make a run to Rite Aid for some beer!!! This event is killing me!

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Hay Johnny!!! What if I'm not speculating? Maybe they really are hackers!!! You don't know do you??? U my friend get a major FAIL written over your forehead...

War Priest
05-01-2012, 06:57 PM
If somebody is going to hack, there going to up their stats and money. Not just stop at money buildings.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Hb bombers your not funny Copenhagen wrote the same thing earlier... An it's my thread so yea if you wanna complain go make your own...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Who knows WP... You've Proubly played the game longer then most of us so you would be able to tell more then me...

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Oh and yea WP most of them had a bunch of gold items but who's knows if they got those with crates or hacked em... My cousins iPhone is jail broken and he playes a lot of world war and he hacks all day...

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Hay Johnny!!! What if I'm not speculating? Maybe they really are hackers!!! You don't know do you??? U my friend get a major FAIL written over your forehead...

lol. Chill bro, and look up the word before you move on to the more advanced stuff like....like calling others failure....

Speculating has nothing to do with being "correct." If you are correct by guessing, you are simply lucky. Speculating relies on what you THINK is fact, rather than fact itself, plain and ungarnished. Before running your mouth, before calling out devs, before denigrating forum members....simply read, or ask. Not too hard.

War Priest
05-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Oh and yea WP most of them had a bunch of gold items but who's knows if they got those with crates or hacked em... My cousins iPhone is jail broken and he playes a lot of world war and he hacks all day...

But World War is a want to be Modern War. Nothing can beat it!

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 07:05 PM

Where's the ignore button on this forum?

hb bombers
05-01-2012, 07:09 PM
How long have you been playing this game???? These people aren't hackers if they have the Advanced Airbase. Everyone could get this when it first came out!!! Plus if you have any issues with Funzio please send a help ticket directly to them! Also I read Cope's post earlier and I still can't stop laughing! Maybe the greatest post ever on this forum!!!

Errol
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Most obvious way to tell if the person hacks is how much valor that player has.
I've seen <level 10 players with >100000 total valor items.
Hard to tell if that player hacks by the amount of gold, cash, buildings etc.

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Haha Johnny do u not see my pic im jus messing wit u... No but seriously most of you guys already have amazing accounts and are high levels... I'm just starting to get really good. So if u guys did find hackers you all could take care of them but if one starts farming off of me its noting I can do...

JMC
05-01-2012, 07:17 PM
When someone hacks it is very obvious, what you're explaining seems like a gold spending camper.

hb bombers
05-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Maybe the hackers that Capt.Gin saw just hacked into MW servers!!! Hopefully I don't lose all of my GOLD!