PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed buildings

eternalfire
05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
So just curious, what happens to your buildings when they're destroyed. Do you have to pay a cost or wait before its repaired or what. It never happened to me even though im level 21 :P

enahs1
05-01-2012, 06:10 PM
You click on them

MaverickMunkey
05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah - just click on them and they repair instantly and it doesn't cost you anything.

twchung22
05-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Honestly...I think it's pointless...I think we should be paying something back to rebuild the building when your building was raided and destroyed...also, building that are destroyed should disable what that building does until it is repaired...

rareay84
05-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Its main impact seems to be mostly psychological. You log in to find all your buildings trashed. Or you reduce some poor SOB's kingdom to rubble.

eternalfire
05-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Its main impact seems to be mostly psychological. You log in to find all your buildings trashed. Or you reduce some poor SOB's kingdom to rubble.

I leveled several kingdoms when I first started only to find out its been repaired within minutes.... lol if it doesnt cost them anything to repair then its pointless to raid them aside from getting money

Alroth
05-02-2012, 09:56 PM
What's more, it seems to be pointless to raid buildings also from economical point of view. The reward in gold for raiding buildings (even those more expensive) is tiny comparing to the cost of lost units in battle. At least it happens to me almost every time. So the only benefit from raids is sheer satisfaction from being successful raider :)

twchung22
05-03-2012, 07:15 AM
What's more, it seems to be pointless to raid buildings also from economical point of view. The reward in gold for raiding buildings (even those more expensive) is tiny comparing to the cost of lost units in battle. At least it happens to me almost every time. So the only benefit from raids is sheer satisfaction from being successful raider :)

used to be profitable...not any more. I am level 23. Unless I see a level 4 or 5 silo =)

LiLHeffe
07-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I've been saving up money in case mine got destroyed, lol

Please add

KA. 787-914-223

echus14
07-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Do you still get money for thrashing a building even though your target's money is fully safekept in the vault? Or only if he has not emptied his building when its due?

MaverickMunkey
07-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Do you still get money for thrashing a building even though your target's money is fully safekept in the vault? Or only if he has not emptied his building when its due?

Only if they haven't collected from the building. If there is no red bar above the building, you are not able to raid it.

echus14
07-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Ahhh ... previously what I saw was a notification that you could not raid that building because it had already been raided till nothing was left. Guess this also applies if the owner has emptied the building himself.

MaverickMunkey
07-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Ahhh ... previously what I saw was a notification that you could not raid that building because it had already been raided till nothing was left. Guess this also applies if the owner has emptied the building himself.

Correct.:)

tcapi
07-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Anyone know what happens if a Boost Building is destroyed? Does the Boost go away tentatively until you repair the building?

Durwood
07-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Nothing. It is not even worth it to raid anything but a good paying money building. Even at that, as most of the PVP goes, it is often not even profitable to do so, as you will lose a unit worth more than the building's gold payout.

The_Red
07-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Nothing. It is not even worth it to raid anything but a good paying money building. Even at that, as most of the PVP goes, it is often not even profitable to do so, as you will lose a unit worth more than the building's gold payout.

Now that Ive got further in the game, I'm not sure I agree with that. If you are honor farming, you can raid buildings with 0 losses on some of the crappy players out there and get quite a bit of points. I can see reasons to level other buildings now not for money.

Plus, its kinda funny to level someone's entire base.

Durwood
07-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Fair enough. Good points. Though, you still run the risk of losing items worth more than you gain...

I am all about honor farming, for the most part, as some of the honor items are pretty tough, vis-a-vis the cannon.

Cabby
07-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Since I can't start a new thread... I'll ask here.. Ans it is some what related anyway.

Today I went into battle.
I am allowed to take in 1260 units .. With weapons & armor ..
So 3720 total items. I only took 3578 items in.. I guess I have some equipment with zero attack.

I own over 1400 units with an attack greater than 11. ( almost 718 manticores alone )
Yet today, when I went into battle, I lost a high priest!

Can anyone explain why a high priest was even involved in that battle....Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Joe Brown1
07-10-2012, 07:16 AM
What's your opinion - could someone under lvl 70 make enough raiding and attacking to generate over 15 million in gold expeditures? (they have a low IPH) I do a fair amount of raiding and don't see enough quality targets to generate this kind of revenue even if I had 3 to 4 thousand raids and attacks. I am curious if this strategy can produce this amount of income at levels below 70. Thoughts?

echus14
07-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Cabby

He missed the old days when he was young and fit and the girls all giggled whenever he walked by. Now, he's always left behind to guard the empty palace. So, he crept out and joined the army on their raid ... It made him feel young again, and he wasn't even afraid when he saw his end coming. They found him as they withdrew ... staff still clutched tightly in his hands and a smile on his face.

But seriously, perhaps you're not supposed to count the armour and weapons when counting the number of units allowed based on your ally count? The old hands will probably have the answer.

Joe Brown1
07-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Cabby

But seriously, perhaps you're not supposed to count the armour and weapons when counting the number of units allowed based on your ally count? The old hands will probably have the answer.

Cabby, If you can take 1260 units, you should be able to take 1260 weapons and 1260 armor - do you have substantially more weapons or armor?

Kiss Of Death
07-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Since I can't start a new thread... I'll ask here.. Ans it is some what related anyway.

Today I went into battle.
I am allowed to take in 1260 units .. With weapons & armor ..
So 3720 total items. I only took 3578 items in.. I guess I have some equipment with zero attack.

I own over 1400 units with an attack greater than 11. ( almost 718 manticores alone )
Yet today, when I went into battle, I lost a high priest!

Can anyone explain why a high priest was even involved in that battle....Am I missing something?

Thanks.

You take in 1260 troops... only 718 Manticores... that's 500+ other units too... in order of highest attack ratings... don't forget to add the boost to the attack value of the high priest for your temple! if you have a high temple upgrade then your high priest has a higher attack value than the basic stat shows... my spreadsheet in my signature can help you see this... download it or PM me your email and you can have a play... it's only half built as I am trying to finish off the MW one first.

Here's the file so far....

Add to unit list etc to meet your own list as it'll be a few weeks before I come back and enter and hyperlink several more hundred items etc.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0cTYxc63uCjckg3TTl5UzV4VFU

KoD x

Cabby
07-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh crap..
I counted wrong and only have 1252 > 11 !
I don't have a boost above 1 % , but thanks for bringing that up.. because I wouldnt have thought of it.

So I need 8 units.. I messed up because I stopped replacing catapults because I'm buying flaming trebuchets..instead.. I guess I didn't keep up to losses.

Bad math! My bad.

Thanks for the replies.

ogit
07-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Why do the buildings come back after I destroy them, I can't keep track of what I have destroyed? Thanks. It's driving me crazy.