PDA

View Full Version : Bit late but nevermind... my first good event!

CthepowersthatB
05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
I played all six events without having spent money on gold ever and got to 7 and 8 usually. Finally hit number 9 on the latest event on the last day of play i was happy with this new found achievement, I was Stuck on 8 for two days! The thought of buying gold savagely crept into my mind, i had about 30 boxes left and i wanted them open. I Clicked on the incredibly easy user friendly buy gold button and i was away.

On the Last evening of the event i started to open every hour with gold, the morning soon came round and i began resetting the timer as well! oh no what am i doing? crazy real money spending man. I Bought more gold (with about 8 minutes left) and started churning through my boxes like butter. I literally watched the £35 melt away in front of my eyes but all i wanted was open boxes, i didnt care about the last event item by this point i was in too deep and too far gone and out clicking weird buttons in some weird game i was playing on my phone.

It felt totally mental watching 30 gold spent each box, anyway to cut a long and unimportant story short i got the devils inquisition with 70 gold left out of about 590 gold bought. Took about 20 boxes (from 9) so im lucky really but its about time! I have to admit it felt good to hit that 10 for once. Dont understand how people are getting the items without gold! but thats super! I do understand how people are spending so much as well, it is too easy to do and i reckon if i hit more 9's in events i will succumb to gold usage again. Hard luck if you've spent loads and not won one event yet.

Now i just need to ask for some advice im level 53 waiting to start buying chain whips. 14k respect saved up Pretty good attack/defense/economy. Should i focus on levelling up so i can make the most of my 65% energy increase, or should i stand firm and carry on building myself up in my current level?

Thanks for reading this long winded nonsense, it has been my first and maybe last thread!

Jazz
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Keep crawling, it's always better in the long run. RP farming and economy growth will get you far...

Nudie
05-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Keep crawling, it's always better in the long run. RP farming and economy growth will get you far...

Totally agree with @Jazz. I hardly touch my energy now that there is almost nothing worth farming. Just using stamina for TL goals and respect. Building up the economy. Still levelling about once every 2 days though.

CthepowersthatB
05-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Ok thanks a bunch for your help folks.