PDA

View Full Version : Your longest streak?

Swearengen
05-01-2012, 03:32 PM
So thought it would be fun to ask what is your longest streak to date not getting robbed or attacked successfully? If you were no banking, how much cash did you carry on hand.

I think this is a low – mid lvl question, as those higher lvl player (120’ish +) probably can’t no bank, and sounds like they get robbed all the time.

For me it’s been about 5 weeks, carrying around 8million till a few minutes ago when I upgraded one of my upscale clubs.

TenderPlacebo
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I went about a month maybe more, no banking saving for NC. I had many attempt, but they all failed, that goes for robberies also.
I can't blame them if I saw someone with 40 mill on them I would try too, even if I knew I might not win:)

Dravak
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Sitting now at 5 days and counting , even if I leave all the high value up for grabs nothing happens but green robberies, it is wierd , cause I do gain too much XP this way ...
And my thug life is getting done on it's own ..

But sadly also boredom kicks in now , so trying to stop spending gold for this week .
Trying is the word lol

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Sitting now at 5 days and counting , even if I leave all the high value up for grabs nothing happens but green robberies, it is wierd , cause I do gain too much XP this way ...
And my thug life is getting done on it's own ..

But sadly also boredom kicks in now , so trying to stop spending gold for this week .
Trying is the word lol

Are you saying you gain XP from defending robberies and winning attacks against you count towards your Thug Life Goals? What game are you playing?

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Don't know , LOL ask them , I shouldn't have gained this much xp and I know my thuglife when I went to bed was near completion .
So when I woke up suddenly it flashed new , but my wall is flooded now all green ...
Not one red to take revenge on .

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Don't know , LOL ask them , I shouldn't have gained this much xp and I know my thuglife when I went to bed was near completion .
So when I woke up suddenly it flashed new , but my wall is flooded now all green ...
Not one red to take revenge on .

It probably flashed new in your goals because you didn't check your goals after you completed the last TL, logged off and when you came back in it was NEW. As for "I shouldn't have gained this much xp" this ranks up there with your comment the other day on buying x number of crates and getting 12K stats only to be told by somebody else that was not possible.

Your babble has been somewhat tolerable but now with this nonsense it is time I put you on the mighty Ignore list because I can't take it anymore. See ya!

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
well version is 2.2.1 and build is 200 and patch is up to the date 20120430_0

So what version are you on Rhino ?

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:10 PM
LOL hahaha it only makes me laugh , people need to validate there ignore .
Do it or don't :D

See now I am laughing again

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Same version same data but build 160. If what you say is now true i will take back what i said and only think you are a nut going forward without clearly stating it...

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:13 PM
maybe I am going nuts cause deuce was right , there should be no way I gained 12k , but am sitting at 45-45.5k attack now , and i did delete and redownloaded the ap , for all attack value and items to be recalculated .
To make sure I wasn't imagining things ...
Or found a glitch ... and while slow loading all the value added up to my current stats

procsyzarc
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Crime city probably a month when I was under L100 in the last 2-3 months haven't gone a day without being succesfully attacked or robbed

Modern war I have won my last 12,000 fights and haven't been successfully attacked or robbed since L10 which was about 6 months ago

Kingdom age I haven't been succesfully attacked or robbed yet 72:0 so far and trying to see how long I can go before a big spender beats me

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
you guys never fight big hitters to test stuff , those 2k above or near your value of stats ?

procsyzarc
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM
you guys never fight big hitters to test stuff , those 2k above or near your value of stats ?

All the time all I do is blind attack never check anyones stats first, have won fights in crime city againt people 15k def above my attack and lost to people 7k under.

Modern war haven't come accross anyone yet that has defence to even half my attack

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah that is what I mean when I get red it is usually of those people with similair stats attacking me back .
But lately they are all green even for robberies , that is very rare ..
Since usually if somebody want to rob , it shouldn't be all green .

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah that is what I mean when I get red it is usually of those people with similair stats attacking me back .
But lately they are all green even for robberies , that is very rare ..
Since usually if somebody want to rob , it shouldn't be all green .

Sorry OP to go a bit off topic but it makes sense to know what level you are because Procsyzarc mentioned correctly anything high levels 142 + you will see red and green daily no matter what. Dravak, what level are you exactly?

Dravak
05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
129 now last 3 levels was boring as hell , even went to bother mad hatter ... but no response from him .

jinqs
05-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Sorry OP to go a bit off topic but it makes sense to know what level you are because Procsyzarc mentioned correctly anything high levels 142 + you will see red and green daily no matter what. Dravak, what level are you exactly?
So 142 is the current bubble?

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
So 142 is the current bubble?

Yes players from 200 down can see 142. I guess a silver lining is that if you have 500 you are blindly attacked so much that you have so much to attack back on the news feed. It is nice hitting back at 180 + and winning because the RP goes up higher for the higher levels. I actualy wish the news feed lasted longer because after a day or even 12 hours it is completely brand new. It makes it tough to get as much revenge as you want on higher levels until you get to those levels...

Synergy
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM

I wouldn't say just because you're 142+ that you'll see red and green in your news feed every day. I'm level 193 and I've gone a lot of days without getting attacked and my stats aren't considered anything extraordinary by any means. Also if I'm half attempting to collect near the drop times my robberies are few and far between. I've also got a full mob so I should be visible to everyone in range who hasn't added me. I'll start posting in the stat update thread so anyone interested can see how often you'd be attacked/robbed with similar stats and similar level range.

Swearengen
05-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Interesting response from higher lvl folks. Forgot to mention I am only at lvl 97 in CC, with about 5 weeks going of not getting robbed and no banking.

Just started KA, lvl 17, not doing great on the robbery thing there, need to re-eval my strategy in that game...

JaceD
05-01-2012, 09:17 PM
I went over a month no banking when I was around level 80 and had a small mafia. I lost to an attacker once during that time.

I don't no bank anymore since I've maxed out my mafia and see lots of gold players at my level now.

Dravak
05-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Jace as you move futher on into the game , you will see a lot more , infact I hardly see any active none gold player at all .

Most are small casual spenders , so those none gold players become casual spenders .
You only run into few big money spenders tough , so basically those are roughly 1-5% of the brackets
Which translate to the forums around roughly 40% , let say if Fig one could be considered one :p ( I know you are not Fig )
While he is not a mnju , or Iceman or ghost or joeycool

He is above the average on the brackets of spending a month .

Murda
05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I got to 38,000,000 on hand at Level 103 before getting successfully attacked, but I was doing that with 150 mafia. I had to add a few mafia to keep that attacker at bay. Once I added to 500 mafia, there were too many gold spenders for me to no-bank.

G Wiz
Had 20 mil on hand saving for the NC. That lasted just under a month before "a wild golden player" appeared.

jinqs
While he is not a mnju , or Iceman or ghost or joeycool

He is above the average on the brackets of spending a month .
Out of curiosity... what is the "average spending in a month" of the people you see and how much do the big spenders spend per month?

Dravak
05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
more then a pay per subscription game , and people say they wouldn't pay on monthly basis :p

Quick count of there inventory would say roughly 200$+ invested ... that is the minimum gold spender around my level that is still active .
Yes some none gold player excists but they are like from very common changed to rare .
But currently not seeing any fast eddie , bat bully , assassin , ziva or even q505 or scorpion lady .

Nicholost
05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
My record is 6 weeks 6 days of no-banking and no lost attacks. Then 3 weeks 3 days of the same. Now I'm only at 1 week but time is ticking and I'm optimistic. Level 95 currently.

EDIT: In case folks are wondering, I've commonly had over $6 million hanging out there, so it isn't lack of incentive. In fact, I get attacked a lot; more than I did when I was banking.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Forgot to bank and was able to no-bank 8 hours after 142 :D

jinqs
05-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Been playing for 16 days, no banking the entire time and my 6 losses were all within the first couple days... so about 2 weeks I guess. I've had up to $300k. So far so good, but I think it's easy to do this at low levels right? :)

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Nobody has successfully attacked me on my lvl 85 forest acct since the Ides of March.

I have only lost 117 attacks on my lvl 137; losses are so infrequent that I stopped keeping track.

Bala82
05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
So far 2 and half weeks :)

Dreno33
05-02-2012, 12:28 AM
no bank, lvl 8. around 800k. about a month. lost 3 fights the 2nd day from a gold spender at lvl 3, lol

fight 386/3

Hank
05-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Currently haven't been robbed in 12 days. lvl. 130 500+ mafia. Just upgraded a NC to lvl. 2 and working on the other one. All are welcome to come and try to rob them. Ladies get in free :-p

deuces
05-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Enjoy these next few levels hank :)

Hank
05-02-2012, 01:39 AM
HAHA i know what you mean, im totally milking it and staying where it is safe as long as i can :)

Dravak
05-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Muwhahha hank , I knew I forgot to visit somebody , so where is that notorious brat Alice ?
See if she can rob me succesfully with bank buster :p

Hank
05-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Muwhahha hank , I knew I forgot to visit somebody , so where is that notorious brat Alice ?
See if she can rob me succesfully with bank buster :p

Unfortunately she fell out of my news feed. Some guy named kid him me up
While I was sleeping with a HUGE stream of red, green, red, green. Lucky for her, at least until funzio comes
Out with a search function

Dravak
05-02-2012, 02:02 AM
bleh ... ah well guess I have to join Countersniper and Burn then soon again , cause these levels are boring as hell :(
I think mad hatter can camp there for ever ...

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 02:05 AM
bleh ... ah well guess I have to join Countersniper and Burn then soon again , cause these levels are boring as hell :(
I think mad hatter can camp there for ever ...

Are we mobbed up?

What's your in-game name & current level?

Dravak
05-02-2012, 02:13 AM
No we are not mobbed up CS neither am I mobbed up with Burns ... it is more fun that way :)
To see stats growth , how fast you two have grown .

Am at 129 now , but since 126 it is like only found Red Dog with decent stats .. 30-33k A/D
Burns flew way past me he was at 39/40 last I checked , so far highest I meet was fast eddie 40/45 but they are camping now at 125 .
They might as well go camp in the 130 range cause it is boring as hell , even If i didn't buy so many crates .
Would have been still ok at 32/34

45/46 now , but I am still amazed CS you did terrific consider back then you only had 50 M4A1. :)

Dravak
05-02-2012, 02:20 AM
But the thing is want to check if there is finally a fix on those not updated builds , in robberies.
since last patch all should have the same data , and items are stored nowadays server side .

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 02:22 AM
No we are not mobbed up CS neither am I mobbed up with Burns ... it is more fun that way :)
To see stats growth , how fast you two have grown .

Am at 129 now , but since 126 it is like only found Red Dog with decent stats .. 30-33k A/D
Burns flew way past me he was at 39/40 last I checked , so far highest I meet was fast eddie 40/45 but they are camping now at 125 .
They might as well go camp in the 130 range cause it is boring as hell , even If i didn't buy so many crates .
Would have been still ok at 32/34

45/46 now , but I am still amazed CS you did terrific consider back then you only had 50 M4A1. :)

I had horrible luck farming m4a1's . Finished w/ 56. I would go days and sometimes weeks w/o one dropping.

I have tried to camp but never last more than one day before the need to thieve overtakes me. Lol.

My luck is soon to run out, of this I am fairly certain. Thx for the props though.

You are right, I think you will like the action up here a little better. I found the 120's very boring.

And what's your user name, I'm sure I came across you?

Dravak
05-02-2012, 02:31 AM
You should have :) , I didn't attack you or burns .. neither did you guys attacked me .
Anyway should have lowest robbery numbers and almost lowest robbery lost ;) under the 10 lol .

Just camp a bit if your economy is low , speculate the bracket change might happen soon enough again.
Cause am leveling with the casual players , no way they are ready for the HL onslaught .

Rhino72
05-02-2012, 08:06 AM
You should have :) , I didn't attack you or burns .. neither did you guys attacked me .
Anyway should have lowest robbery numbers and almost lowest robbery lost ;) under the 10 lol .

Just camp a bit if your economy is low , speculate the bracket change might happen soon enough again.
Cause am leveling with the casual players , no way they are ready for the HL onslaught .

I can't wait to get me a little piece of Dravak...

Swifty
05-02-2012, 08:23 AM
The longest steak I ever had was a big porterhouse, had to be at least 14 inches long.

Expertly grilled, it was delicious.

Edit: Oops, I see now it was streak, not steak.

Max Power
05-02-2012, 08:44 AM
My camper account has been green for months. One exception was a cash glitch exploiter that I reported to no avail. Other than that, I do not leave money out, as I have seen other campers that could take it once they get active. Also, leaving money out will bait people into attacking me, causing me to level up.

The main account I am in shark infested waters, and about all I lose to are level 175 on up, and a couple people who attack Indians at all costs at all times. I have my stalkers, so I see a bit of red.

Swearengen
05-31-2012, 02:21 PM
I gotta be going on like 6-7 weeks now...

WinkadInk
06-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Guy named dangerice is lvl 132 and has at all times on hand 540+ million unbanked, he also has 108k stats

emcee
06-07-2012, 12:09 AM
About 3 or 4 months no loss to attacks or robberies on level 61 account. No bank for about 6 months with most money on hand about 78 mil for level 3 nc thanks to havoc minigun. Funzio version 2.2 build 180.

About 6 months no loss to attacks or robberies on level 8 account. No bank from day 1 with most money on hand approx 111.6 mil saved for level 3 nc. Funzio version 2.2 build 180.

I have at least one in my mob with even longer no loss streak but not sure if they have an updated version.

DEMIGOD
06-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Mine lasted 3~4mths lOl

SevenO9
06-07-2012, 04:40 AM
I got to 38,000,000 on hand at Level 103 before getting successfully attacked, but I was doing that with 150 mafia. I had to add a few mafia to keep that attacker at bay. Once I added to 500 mafia, there were too many gold spenders for me to no-bank.

Haha, glad I took 300k from you before you went no banking. Now you are in my mob, which is good as well :-)

SevenO9
06-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Guy named dangerice is lvl 132 and has at all times on hand 540+ million unbanked, he also has 108k stats

Came across him some weeks ago. Mad amount of gold items.

silverbackspur
06-07-2012, 05:34 AM
Been attacked once in about 3 months. Lost 300k to a cheater. Had 70 million on hand as was saving for level 2 night club.