PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help?? Lost my game somehow.

j.st.james
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Started playing this a week ago, was having fun, doing okay I suppose, then sign in to play and suddenly my avatar is gone, my block is gone, and now I am a generic 'criminal' name is criminal, and avatar is generic guy. This 'guy' has no property, no money, no mafia, nothing. I can't even uninstall and reinstall to start again. This 'criminal came back when I reinstalled. I don't really want to continue to play with this generic avatar/player. Any idea what may have happened, if it can be fixed, or should I just write this game off?

i need muney
05-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Send a ticket to support@funzio.com
You'll need to elaborate on the "suddenly" part.

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Use the in-game contact button instead of just sending an e-mail.

Shaf.ch
12-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Ive lost my game ive messaged support from ingame over 10 hours ago, but no reply :( Im a bit dissappionted, they are constantly putting events on to get money from us, yet, are not there when we need them to sort problems out.

Dudebot121256
12-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Ive lost my game ive messaged support from ingame over 10 hours ago, but no reply :( Im a bit dissappionted, they are constantly putting events on to get money from us, yet, are not there when we need them to sort problems out.Be patient, they can be as fast as 12 hours and as slow as 5 days or more. I hope you can recover your game, good luck.

Also, next time, don't necro a thread. It's against the forum rules.

the_dude
12-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Well since he is under 10 posts and cant start new threads it is excusable. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Dudebot121256
12-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Well since he is under 10 posts and cant start new threads it is excusable. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.I did notice that but there are alternatives like messaging a senior member.

Shaf.ch
12-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Okay sorry if im not supposed to post in here. But I carnt start new, and this is the same issue as i have, so i thought this was the right place to post.
Ive lost my game on Saturday, 4 days going on to 5, still noone has got back in touch :( ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but seems like ive lost my game. Had spent a lot of money in the game.
Oh well, teachs me not to do that again :(

Dudebot121256
12-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Okay sorry if im not supposed to post in here. But I carnt start new, and this is the same issue as i have, so i thought this was the right place to post.
Ive lost my game on Saturday, 4 days going on to 5, still noone has got back in touch :( ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but seems like ive lost my game. Had spent a lot of money in the game.
Oh well, teachs me not to do that again :(We just finished 2 events and 1 of the events seems to be bugged. Support is probably swamped with tickets so be patient and hopefully, they'll get back to you as soon as they can. Goodluck, I hope you get your account back.