PDA

View Full Version : Just got a e-mail from funzio....

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 12:23 PM
It was regarding the event and the drop rate of getting all ten items... They told me they dont tell people what the drop rate is of getting all ten items but the more you have the lesser chance it is of getting all ten, but the chances are not zero! Is there is a chance of getting all ten without useing gold. This is great news...

Luke7676
05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
It was regarding the event and the drop rate of getting all ten items... They told me they dont tell people what the drop rate is of getting all ten items but the more you have the lesser chance it is of getting all ten, but the chances are not zero! Is there is a chance of getting all ten without useing gold. This is great news...

Yeah there has always been a chance of getting all 10 without using gold. Many ppl have done it already :)

CAPT.GIN
05-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I just really hope I get all 10 without useing gold... I did when I had nine warheads but I'm not gonna do it again.. I'm just gonna press my luck lol...

Maverick50727
05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah there has always been a chance of getting all 10 without using gold. Many ppl have done it already :)

I haven't won that lottery yet. For once I would like to get one. Had 8 on day 2 on the last event, and never even made it to 9. Oh well I got free indestructible units so I can't complain and don't stress (much).

FYI, They stated the exact same thing at the start fo the very first event, so this really isn't new news. We knew chances of an item drop reduce with each item (nuke, plane part, etc) you got, but never reached 0. You can read that as a .0000000001% chance. It is not zero but close to it. It is probably less than 5-10% based on what people reported they had to spend to get them even with gold. You can always be lucky though. I still have hope.

Luke7676
05-01-2012, 12:44 PM
I haven't won that lottery yet. For once I would like to get one. Had 8 on day 2 on the last event, and never even made it to 9. Oh well I got free indestructible units so I can't complain and don't stress (much).

FYI, They stated the exact same thing at the start fo the very first event, so this really isn't new news. We knew chances of an item drop reduce with each item (nuke, plane part, etc) you got, but never reached 0. You can read that as a .0000000001% chance. It is not zero but close to it. It is probably less than 5-10% based on what people reported they had to spend to get them even with gold. You can always be lucky though. I still have hope.

Exactly :) still have hope as well.. I know one of these ill eventually get lucky one day. All other events I've had 8-9 on. Only used gold once on the first event.

Populouspapa
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Not sure its legal in some nordic countries to have gambling with money without disclosing the odds, or at least it should be possible to find out.

skaskankerbr
05-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Not sure its legal in some nordic countries to have gambling with money without disclosing the odds, or at least it should be possible to find out. fairly certain that this only applys to "physical" rewards. Since you technique don't own anything in this game. You can't receive anything. In the eyes of the law your paying them for the privilege of playing their game. In the United states i know that if they gave something like a t shirt away if you got the 10 items. they would need to provide odds and an alternate entry method such as a mailbox or something. as well as a bunch of other crap such as total value of the prizes ect ect. all tax related.

For those of you who don't like to read. (you don't own this game, your simply allowed to play.) same reason WOW and Runescape everquest all those other games its against the rules to sell items and accounts. TAXES....

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Not sure its legal in some nordic countries to have gambling with money without disclosing the odds, or at least it should be possible to find out.

You're not playing with money.

Poopenshire
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
You're not playing with money.

sounds like he is not playing with a full deck of cards either!

mickymacirl
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
heh heh heh

Jhoemel
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I always get 7 in the past 3 events

LeBarticus
05-01-2012, 05:16 PM
If you use gold you are using money though... Right...?

JohnnyR
05-01-2012, 06:48 PM
If you use gold you are using money though... Right...?

Not necessarily, there is tapjoy.

LeBarticus
05-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Not necessarily, there is tapjoy.

Yeah well no ones gonna reset the timer 20 times with tapjoy...