PDA

View Full Version : ...and Android...Wtf?

Thinks
05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm gone for a month and come back to find "iOS and Android", wtf!?!?

Can't we stick them in corner by themselves somewhere? Let them have their own little community off in Android land.

I'm outraged. It's hard enough to tolerate the iOS community, now you (Funzio) go and add a whole new bunch of monkeys to the barrel!? What gives?! I want my money back. :)

./EndSarcasm

Bala82
05-01-2012, 11:10 AM
hey no need to be rude about android user what have we done to you that has been bad ?

jaywalker
05-01-2012, 11:12 AM
./EndSarcasm

hey no need to be rude about android user what have we done to you that has been bad ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

DLSmooth
05-01-2012, 11:19 AM
It's not even the same product. Being an android user myself, I feel like we got the cheap, watered down version of CC anyway. Glitchy and no special events to speak of. My girlfriend has an ipad and she gets access to all the cool stuff. It sux tremendously...

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Jeez.... first post and a biatchay one at that o_0...

Remember that android is FAR more complex than iphone... the programming takes WAY longer and will have glitches...

iphone = standard

android = different manufacturers, different display sizes and types, different internal hardware, different everything...

CC Mark says it's coming... so... I'm going to assume that it's coming o_0

tempt
05-01-2012, 11:49 AM
I wonder if the attacks/robs go across iOS/Android platform. If so, Android users are seriously disadvantaged.

DLSmooth
05-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Jeez.... first post and a biatchay one at that o_0...

Remember that android is FAR more complex than iphone... the programming takes WAY longer and will have glitches...

iphone = standard

android = different manufacturers, different display sizes and types, different internal hardware, different everything...

CC Mark says it's coming... so... I'm going to assume that it's coming o_0

Hey gotta make a splash with the 1st one lol. Only been playing for a few weeks, learning the ends and outs of it all but it is a bit unfair when I go up against people who have access to the events and the special items that come with. Im not a gold spender, and now I get crushed regularly and almost all of my attackers have these special items...

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Yeah I agree... in fact I restarted the game for that reason...

I'm now happily (ok no so happy... I want to attack so badly) camping at lvl4 and building my economy and getting ready... once Android users begin to get "stuff" I will start powering through the levels :)

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Yeah I agree... in fact I restarted the game for that reason...

I'm now happily (ok no so happy... I want to attack so badly) camping at lvl4 and building my economy and getting ready... once Android users begin to get "stuff" I will start powering through the levels :)

I got Crybaby to change her avatar - I wonder if I could get you to change yours?:eek:

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
o_0 what's wrong with my avatar?

Wait ... in game avatar or forum avatar?

DLSmooth
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Other than that......I luv the game. Trust me, Im gonna make this work until then. Jus gotta build up my economy now and tough it out. :cool:

QPR
05-01-2012, 12:38 PM
It's not even the same product. Being an android user myself, I feel like we got the cheap, watered down version of CC anyway. Glitchy and no special events to speak of. My girlfriend has an ipad and she gets access to all the cool stuff. It sux tremendously...

Does she? :D

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 12:42 PM
o_0 what's wrong with my avatar?

Wait ... in game avatar or forum avatar?

Forum - it's creepy...........sorry

DLSmooth
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Does she? :D

Lol....interestingly enough....she does :cool:

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Forum - it's creepy...........sorry

Yeah.... cause staring down a barrel of gun is so much better o_0

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:18 PM
There - I changed it o_0

crybaby
05-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeah.... cause staring down a barrel of gun is so much better o_0yea I totally agree! And it baffles me that a crying baby can "creep" so many out who slaughter people daily in games? LOL?

crybaby
05-01-2012, 01:30 PM
I got Crybaby to change her avatar - I wonder if I could get you to change yours?:eek:Avatar police? Lol ;)

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm gone for a month and come back to find "iOS and Android", wtf!?!?

Can't we stick them in corner by themselves somewhere? Let them have their own little community off in Android land.

I'm outraged. It's hard enough to tolerate the iOS community, now you (Funzio) go and add a whole new bunch of monkeys to the barrel!? What gives?! I want my money back. :)

./EndSarcasm

Welcome back! Where have you been?

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 01:49 PM

I think an avatar should reflect either a) something of your character in the game or b) your forum name

If people also want to put a pic of themselves thats ok but I don't like to do that.

Crybabys reflects her name - (so did the crying baby but it was an unlikeable baby) - think everyone thought so but didn't want to offend the child .......lol

Sexkitteh - yours doesn't reflect sex or kittens - just saying.....

Dreno33
05-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Sasha you're the one pointing a gun at everyone, your's is scarier than anyone else's! :P

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Sexkitteh - yours doesn't reflect sex or kittens - just saying.....

That is disgusting... just saying...

And the only reason my name is what it is was because I was playing a game right after sex... so that was on my mind... and then the stupid kitteh scratched me... and the game I was playing asked me to download CC in exchange for points or whatever...

so my name wound up sexkitteh... because I didn't plan on playing this stupid (now very awesome and addicting game)... soooo .... tada! sexkitteh...

crybaby
05-01-2012, 02:08 PM
@Sasha, like I said before...what if that were my child in the picture? And "your opinion" of what an avatar should be isn't the same as everyone else's. So, just because you dislike an avatar, or find it "creepy" doesn't mean that person has to change it because you say so. I did it to be polite, but you, quite frankly, were rude--sorry. Just saying.

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Holy f$k - calm down girls!

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 02:17 PM
okokokok enough bashing on sasha - he's a cool cat and he good in my books and wasn't tooooo rude about asking to change pic (though he probably still doesn't like my pic)...

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Sasha you're the one pointing a gun at everyone, your's is scarier than anyone else's! :P

But but ......sir - I thought it was a killing game......am I in the wrong app.....lol

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM
<- Mine is applicable; I'm the blue thing in the picture and I'm like... WTF? Can I rob you now???

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 02:27 PM
okokokok enough bashing on sasha - he's a cool cat and he good in my books and wasn't tooooo rude about asking to change pic (though he probably still doesn't like my pic)...

Duh....I be a lady......

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Really??? I've never met a girl named sasha lol ^^

crybaby
05-01-2012, 02:38 PM
okokokok enough bashing on sasha - he's a cool cat and he good in my books and wasn't tooooo rude about asking to change pic (though he probably still doesn't like my pic)...I wasn't bashing, and i was saying Sasha was rude to me about my avatar.......