PDA

View Full Version : its ranting time lol

crybaby
05-01-2012, 09:42 AM
1. I still haven't received my NVB or my RP yet and I sent the ticket in over 48 hours ago, and a 2nd request w/ticket # !
2. When i buy items to boost attk/def (lets say NVG) you are supposed to get 16/16<<<<<only gives me 15, I know its only one, but I still want it...the missing one points add up over time!
3. I want to be able to do "events" and open crates and find neat stuff too! Lol how long is it going to take for them to get the android app like the rest?
Sorry guys lol woke up on the wrong side of the bed today :rolleyes:

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:43 AM
What's the ticket number? I'll take a look and see what the holdup is.

sez
05-01-2012, 09:47 AM
1. I still haven't received my NVB or my RP yet and I sent the ticket in over 48 hours ago, and a 2nd request w/ticket # !
2. When i buy items to boost attk/def (lets say NVG) you are supposed to get 16/16<<<<<only gives me 15, I know its only one, but I still want it...the missing one points add up over time!
3. I want to be able to do "events" and open crates and find neat stuff too! Lol how long is it going to take for them to get the android app like the rest?
Sorry guys lol woke up on the wrong side of the bed today :rolleyes:

If you already have enuf pieces of equipment then stats are already being calculated. You probably replaced an armour item that was +1 defense with the +16 NVB's. You already were getting the 1 point added in your stats, understand? i know this might not be the most easy to follow explanation, maybe someone else can break it down if you need more info.

murf
05-01-2012, 09:50 AM
If you already have enuf pieces of equipment then stats are already being calculated. You probably replaced an armour item that was +1 defense with the +16 NVB's. You already were getting the 1 point added in your stats, understand? i know this might not be the most easy to follow explanation, maybe someone else can break it down if you need more info.

There are now 5 posts a day about this...you can only equip each mafia with 1 gun, armor, vehicle, melee and explosive...if you bring 100 mafia into a fight and have 100 pieces of armor already, your purchase of NVB will replace your weakest piece of armor, so you don't get 16 added to your att/def. You get the difference added.

sez
05-01-2012, 09:54 AM
There are now 5 posts a day about this...you can only equip each mafia with 1 gun, armor, vehicle, melee and explosive...if you bring 100 mafia into a fight and have 100 pieces of armor already, your purchase of NVB will replace your weakest piece of armor, so you don't get 16 added to your att/def. You get the difference added.

I cut him some slack because he's a Droid user, I feel bad for them.

crybaby
05-01-2012, 12:29 PM
What's the ticket number? I'll take a look and see what the holdup is.well hi there Mr. Crime City Mark! Thanks I sure would appreciate that my ticket # is 89893. Sorry it took me so long to reply but had to go out in the real world for a few things (boo) lol

Dravak
05-01-2012, 12:31 PM
LOL it is unfair you just change your avatar and you already found mark weakspot , thank god you are a blonde :p

(joking incase you are thinking blonde toughts again CB )

crybaby
05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
What's the ticket number? I'll take a look and see what the holdup is.Well hi there Mr. Crime City Mark! I sure would appreciate that! My ticket # 89893. Thank you so much! Sorry took me so long to reply but I had to go out in the "real world" and run some errands ( booooo lol)

crybaby
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
I cut him some slack because he's a Droid user, I feel bad for them.thanks..for cutting me slack, and ima girl lol, hehehe. And thanks for stickin up for me just because there are 5posts/dayabout this, doesn't mean they were by me..or explained well enough for everyone's understanding.....

crybaby
05-01-2012, 01:11 PM
LOL it is unfair you just change your avatar and you already found mark weakspot , thank god you are a blonde :p

(joking incase you are thinking blonde toughts again CB )lol...always I don't have blonde moments, I have blonde weeks! LOL

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 02:54 PM
You should get a response today.

crybaby
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
You should get a response today. Yes sir, I just got an email, but they only said "I see you have 7 NVB, did you buy more?" Yes I did purchase 3 more pairs today, while waiting with the RP I have been saving up.