PDA

View Full Version : Had a replacement iPhone. Have I lost all my game progress???

kentmoto
05-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Ive been playing MW for about 5 months now, and doing ok.
37 & 38k Attack and defence scores. Just bought my first Nanotech etc etc.

Also been playing CC and KA but not for as long, but getting along nicely.

Anyway I received a replacement phone today. I backed up my old one before the swap, but when I synced the new one all my games were back to the beginning.

Is there anything I can do?

Ive sent a ticket, but thought I'd ask here while I wait.

I have spent some money too, and I really don't think I can be bothered to start again from scratch if nothing can be done.

Corsair
05-01-2012, 08:44 AM
If you still have the old phone, from the clipboard select More... then Funzio ID. Create an ID and you can transfer from one device to another. If you don't have the old one, contact Funzio from the Help option on your new phone, give them your username and any other info you can remember, and they can help transfer it.

Romaro
05-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Yes, otto was right, I also have got my lost Id again this morning, I use new iPhone and send ticket from new ID, the dev transferred my lost ID to my new iphone

AlexandraM
05-02-2012, 04:59 AM
It's really great that you have created a backup of your old phone before swapping it because you can retrieve app data and game saves from the backup. iPhone Backup Extractor will help you get the necessary files. You can also contact the software makers to lead you to the right direction. Here's a helpful article on how you can restore your app data (http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/blog/2011/may/10/how-use-ipbe-help-restore-your-app-data-to-iphone).

kentmoto
05-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks, although I can't see your "helpful article"?

No answer yet from the ticket I sent, been well over 24 hours now.