PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel sorry for...

Gaming Will
05-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Your rivals? I have been working on Thug Life and I ran into a few that we're 10k less than me in att/def. I couldn't attack them or rob their "good" buildings, I just felt sorry for them.

Anybody else give mercy? :)

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Your rivals? I have been working on Thug Life and I ran into a few that we're 10k less than me in att/def. I couldn't attack them or rob their "good" buildings, I just felt sorry for them.

Yes I do feel sorry - however I'm only at level 85 and don't have the same type of rivals as you so when I get up there I don't think I will show mercy.......lol

I just feel sorry if I go into someone's hood and they have all kinds of nice buildings paying out and they haven't thought to increase their defences at all...........I mean I try to increase everything at the same time so as my income is increasing so are my other stats. So I feel really bad if someone is waaaay weak for their level.

but I still rob the sh*t out of them.........lol
and then I leave a nice note....

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Actually on second thought - I do show mercy.

I'll only hit some of their buildings ONCE instead of TWICE...........

Maniaxe
05-01-2012, 08:20 AM
No quarter shall be given. I don't expect other people to give me mercy, but I do occasionally feel bad. I almost want to help them. But no, no mercy is given. This isn't Fairy Tale City!! :D

Max Power
05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
No mercy, except for forum members.

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 08:43 AM
No mercy, except for forum members.

No mercy at all and forum members are even more fun.

Max Power
05-01-2012, 09:17 AM
No mercy at all and forum members are even more fun.

What's your game handle and level number?

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 09:18 AM
What's your game handle and level number?

That is no fun. If you tell me I will try and find you :)

kimberleyj
05-01-2012, 09:21 AM
nope because most the players 20 levels higher don't so why should i.

sez
05-01-2012, 09:23 AM
nope because most the players 20 levels higher don't so why should i.

Agreed, if you cant stand the heat get yo azz out the kitchen, we on a mission.

Gaming Will
05-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Alright, so I went back and robbed him for about $80k. :)

Dipstik
05-01-2012, 09:26 AM
I actually had a forum member (far stronger than me) suggest some sort of truce thing... Where he wouldn't attack me because I'm a forum poster... Screw that. Come at me bro!

Rhino72
05-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Ok so to add to the thread topic:

I attacked somebody early on in the Art event process and got 2 crates from him. He posted on my wall and called me a filthy *****. I loved that and his name is so unique that he pops up on my rival list pretty much daily. He posted smack a few more times and finally said "can I please stop attacking him?"

Would you or wouldn't you?

Gaming Will
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM

I attacked somebody early on in the Art event process and got 2 crates from him. He posted on my wall and called me a filthy *****. I loved that and his name is so unique that he pops up on my rival list pretty much daily. He posted smack a few more times and finally said "can I please stop attacking him?"

I might call a truce, but currently I don't have alot of traffic through my hood. So I probably wouldn't retreat just yet.

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
I actually had a forum member (far stronger than me) suggest some sort of truce thing... Where he wouldn't attack me because I'm a forum poster... Screw that. Come at me bro!

I like to extend professional courtesy to fellow forum contributors but if they don't want to then so be it.

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 09:35 AM

since he asked nicely - I probably would
I have anger management issues.......lol - so where possible I try to take the high road - doesn't happen often......

nycpizzalover
05-01-2012, 09:36 AM

If had to show mercy on my rival list, I would attack the same 3 or 4 people (who are at my level and have 500+ members) over and over and over again. So I expanded my attack list all the way to 50 levels below me in order to get the Thug Life goals done with some exceptions for forum posters. Now that I am done, I am going after the 499 rats full time.

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 09:39 AM

you know what they say -

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer!

nycpizzalover
05-01-2012, 09:39 AM

When someone asks me to add them in a polite manner, I have no problem with adding them even if we were at war. The ones that I refuse to add are those who spam on my wall that they wish death to my family or who commanded me to "Add them or else" like I owe them something.

BOS
05-01-2012, 09:42 AM
If had to show mercy on my rival list, I would attack the same 3 or 4 people (who are at my level and have 500+ members) over and over and over again. So I expanded my attack list all the way to 50 levels below me in order to get the Thug Life goals done with some exceptions for forum posters. Now that I am done, I am going after the 499 rats full time.

I'm missing your daily beatdown :) Lol, I will be done with Thug Life tonight and will be joining you smackin the rats!

nycpizzalover
05-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm missing your daily beatdown :) Lol, I will be done with Thug Life tonight and will be joining you smackin the rats!

I was debating very hard about attacking you but you kept showing up on my list over and over and over again and standing in my way of completing the goal so I had to do it LMAO. No hard feelings? Happy rat smacking. :cool:

BOS
05-01-2012, 09:51 AM
I was debating very hard about attacking you but you kept showing up on my list over and over and over again and standing in my way of completing the goal so I had to do it LMAO. No hard feelings? Happy rat smacking. :cool:

Defintely no hard feelings! We are playing Crime City after all!

Luke 3457
05-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Not a chance... If they have something worth robbing I take it. If tables were turned would they show mercy? Probably not.

Max Power
05-01-2012, 11:36 AM

I have given you a pass in the past. Good to know.

This will not end well for you.

Dipstik
05-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh I'm sure it will end just fine for me.

Joeycool
05-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh I'm sure it will end just fine for me.

I doubt it!