PDA

View Full Version : Advice required: any issues/problems arising from reinstalling KA app?

YLL
05-01-2012, 06:18 AM
It's been over a week since I stopped being able to attack/raid others because KA will crash on me every time... Funzio has yet to reply to my ticket (there's not even been a progress update). I'm seriously considering deleting the game and reinstalling - but before I do so, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there any pitfalls I should be aware off (or whether I should even attempt such a course of action)? I'm presuming the game will recognise my iPhone and automatically download my correct stats, rather than me having to start from scratch.

Sexyman
05-01-2012, 06:28 AM
reinstalling shouldn't be a problem YLL. I've reinstalled crime city over 5 times and all my stats and junks stayed with me. hope this helps.

Danimal
05-01-2012, 06:36 AM
I was having problems getting new quests - it was stuck on the cave smashing quest. I'd complete it, and it wouldn't give me any new ones. So, I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Once I did that, it remembered my account, I smashed the cave and I started getting new quests. I would think if you deleted the app and reinstalled, you should be okay.

YLL
05-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Guys, that's very helpful and reassuring to hear. Thank you! :D

YLL
05-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Done successfully, and it turned out to be so easy. Thanks again, guys! :D