PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues

Maximus2012
05-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Is it just me or has this game stopped working? I can collect money but I cannot vault money, do missions or build or upgrade any buildings.

I also play Modern War and that is working ok.

razess
05-01-2012, 05:41 AM
I have the same problem.

twchung22
05-01-2012, 05:50 AM
It's fine for me

philhull
05-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Im having the same problem can't even access the game after resetting my device. Keep getting 'Unregognised server response' message.

Maximus2012
05-01-2012, 07:05 AM
I've used the "Contact Support" function in the game to let them know of the problem. Hope they fix it soon. I've loads of un-vaulted cash that I can't even spend!

I've also deleted and re-installed the game. It the same account but it didn't solve the issue.

razess
05-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Still not working for me :p

razess
05-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Still cannot play :p

Maximus2012
06-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Well they cannot fix the game for me and say thay are looking into it. I tried downloading the update but all I get is a "Please restart game message". What a joke.

Modern War still works though.

The_Red
06-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Well they cannot fix the game for me and say thay are looking into it. I tried downloading the update but all I get is a "Please restart game message". What a joke.

Ive heard that dipping your iPhone in water will wash out those bad demons and allow you to play again. (or at least upgrade)

Freekizh
06-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Ive heard that dipping your iPhone in water will wash out those bad demons and allow you to play again. (or at least upgrade)

LOL you crack me up. I also heard if you have an old iphone 2G from ATT and DONT DIP IT IN WATER, you get a new iphone. :)

marebear
06-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Ive heard that dipping your iPhone in water will wash out those bad demons and allow you to play again. (or at least upgrade)One of these days some dumba$$ is not going to recognize you're joking and do it :P

The_Red
06-04-2012, 09:28 AM
One of these days some dumba$$ is not going to recognize you're joking and do it :P

One can only hope....

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 03:00 PM

@ Maximus - Have you been able to play KA yet?

I'm alao unable to login to KA but MW is fine. Both games are on my iPad.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 03:10 PM

Something must be corrupted in your file. I just tried to visit your kingdom twice and it crashed my game both times. Hopefully, they can fix it quickly. :(

Freekizh
06-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Something must be corrupted in your file. I just tried to visit your kingdom twice and it crashed my game both times. Hopefully, they can fix it quickly. :(

Yup, me too. Your base just does not exist anymore :( don't worry maybe you can squeeze them for some gems for the inconvenience.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 03:40 PM

Yup, me too. Your base just does not exist anymore :( don't worry maybe you can squeeze them for some gems for the inconvenience.

Thanks, both of you, for trying to visit my kingdom. :) Sorry for the crashing, glad you were able to login again.

Hopefully it crashes when rivals try to visit me, too! This bites, heh!

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Something must be corrupted in your file.

Yeah, lol, the post with a gazillion flowers is corrupted. IDK, but I hope tech support does.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah, lol, the post with a gazillion flowers is corrupted. IDK, but I hope tech support does.

Maybe you can get 10 satellites in MW while you're waiting!

Chups
06-05-2012, 04:16 PM
This happens to me once in a while. What I do is reboot my I-phone. (push power button for a few secs)

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Maybe you can get 10 satellites in MW while you're waiting!
I'm up to 4 already, which is really good because I barely try at MW events. lol, 10 satellites would help a little bit.

spectra
06-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Is the server for the pacific coast (BC, Canada area) down?
I have been trying to log into KA and I this message
"unrecognized server response. please try again in a few moments"
and it hs been almost 1 hour???
any one else in the area having issues?
MW is working fine
Are they doing maintenance on the server?

JYP666
06-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Is the server for the pacific coast (BC, Canada area) down?
I have been trying to log into KA and I this message
"unrecognized server response. please try again in a few moments"
and it hs been almost 1 hour???
any one else in the area having issues?
MW is working fine
Are they doing maintenance on the server?
Same problem her in the UK. Unrecognised server response, please try again in a few moments. Been like that for the past 12 hours or so. Using an iPod touch 4G on iOS 5.1.1, jailbroken with redsn0w. Any idea of whats going on would be nice. Cheers :)

JYP666
06-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Nevermind. Re-installed a few times and it's working again :)

Maximus2012
06-10-2012, 05:20 AM

I can now play KA again on my iPhone. I don't know exactly why it has started working. But I have reset this account and started again. I was still able to play an account that I started later on my iPod that had overtaken the iphone account in income and level and I wanted to try a different strategy.