PDA

View Full Version : Screwed!

nezbit53
05-01-2012, 01:49 AM
If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it let me know plz!!! So I was campin out in someones hood who had a lot of buildings to rob. Everytime i would run out of energy i would sit there and wait a few minutes and then go rob more. Then for no reason whatsoever i get kicked off back to my main menu on my iphone. This wouldn't have been so bad but all of the money and respect i earned was not picked up yet. Now i finally found the hood i was at but there is no money on the ground and all of the buildings i robbed are empty. Where'd the money go? Did it just disappear and no one gets it? This is very frustrating!!

i need muney
05-01-2012, 01:58 AM
If your loot was indeed not picked up due to crashing, then there's nothing you can do. Just don't leave it lying around, ok? :)

jaywalker
05-01-2012, 02:02 AM
When you are out of energy, shake your iphone and bank it.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 02:05 AM
When you are out of energy, shake your iphone and bank it.
Yeah!
First you shake it like this!
Then you bank it like that!
*does the booty-ooty to Rasmus Faber*

nezbit53
05-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Yeah its my fault for being stupid, thought maybe there was some way to get it back. Thanks for the advise, I'll just have to look at it as a very expensive lesson learned.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 02:16 AM
I have a 3GS, 4, 4s and an iPad 2 and CC crashes often on all of them except thee iPad.
So yeah, learn the lesson. I can suggest you unload every other app running in the back.

Bala82
05-01-2012, 02:37 AM
This morning was first i experience this , normally i have no problem but this morning message couldn't connect to server.
:(.

Than i exited the app and came back online again notice money collected didn't appear instead all buildings had money sign so i ended having collect same cash twice :(.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 02:45 AM
This morning was first i experience this , normally i have no problem but this morning message couldn't connect to server.
:(.

Than i exited the app and came back online again notice money collected didn't appear instead all buildings had money sign so i ended having collect same cash twice :(.
Of course, it couldn't connect to server so it didn't save the change. But op is talking about robbing someone else's hood. That a whole different matter.

Bala82
05-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Isn't it same issue no matter where you are in the game ?

nezbit53
05-01-2012, 03:35 AM

Almost. Since yours crashed in your hood, it didn't save the changes you made so it was regenerated as if you never collected. But I now realized with rival hoods you can rob a building and earn cash but if i don't bank the money afterwards then if for some reason there is a crash, i'll lose it all. And the buildings still show as if i robbed them. In essence the money i got robbing but did not have in bank would be lost. The rival believes you robbed x amount of dollars but in all actuality i get nothing, it just vanishes when I crash since it was technically my money laying in his hood. Again I say, ive learned my lesson. Will not do that again!

i need muney
05-01-2012, 03:19 PM
As I said, robbing and collecting work differently.

Babytway
05-01-2012, 03:23 PM
yah even if you dont pick it up off the ground they can still attack you and take that cash, so best to just pick it up once you rob and bank it.

Fig Oni
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it let me know plz!!! So I was campin out in someones hood who had a lot of buildings to rob. Everytime i would run out of energy i would sit there and wait a few minutes and then go rob more. Then for no reason whatsoever i get kicked off back to my main menu on my iphone. This wouldn't have been so bad but all of the money and respect i earned was not picked up yet. Now i finally found the hood i was at but there is no money on the ground and all of the buildings i robbed are empty. Where'd the money go? Did it just disappear and no one gets it? This is very frustrating!!

Your lucky then.
On occasions I've accidentally robbed a low building because I've been on fastest finger mode. When I realised, I've pressed home button restarted the game and the cash is in my hand.