PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Octagon Alley Folks

erik
05-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I thought I remembered seeing this before, but can not find it.

Other than showing jobs for the first run of Kane, how can I find him after that? Reinstall?

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
I thought I remembered seeing this before, but can not find it.

Other than showing jobs for the first run of Kane, how can I find him after that? Reinstall?

Using CCHD?

I switched to the regular version after the first time. I then reinstalled CCHD a couple times and they came back but it crashed a lot the first few days after that. Settled down now.

erik
05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Nah, just iphone.

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Nah, just iphone.

The theory should apply as far as reinstall goes. It might take more than once though.

That blows if it doesn't fix it though. Good Luck Brah!

ruffy
05-01-2012, 01:40 AM
same problem... it becomes hard to get kane after u have done him once... i just keep clicking wildy until i hit him somehow...

i need muney
05-01-2012, 01:48 AM
You can tap the blue i and then tap "show jobs". This will bring up yellow arrows so you can identify moving targets :)

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 01:52 AM
You can tap the blue i and then tap "show jobs". This will bring up yellow arrows so you can identify moving targets :)

It doesn't work after you farm him once.... All the other players still have their arrows but his is gone. Unless you wanna complete all jobs and level up, that is.

Reread OP comment. :)

ruffy
05-01-2012, 01:54 AM
+ 1 to countersniper comment

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 01:58 AM
+ 1 to countersniper comment

Thx

Have you tried to reinstall, any luck? I had to reinstall twice and travel back and forth from my hood to mission hood a couple times before they suddenly reappeared.

I had a similar problem with one of the maps in KA & support told me to try reinstalling game. I had to do it a couple times just like CC but it did work eventually. I would think its the same regardless of device but support could be more specific.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Yeah, kinda furgot :P

Synergy
05-01-2012, 03:37 AM
If this is happening, delete, reinstall, travel to whichever map is not showing people (was octagon valley for me as well), and if it still doesn't show any then stay in that map for a good 10-15 mins, close CC, and re-open. That should do the trick. When you delete you won't lose any progress btw.

blondealex
05-01-2012, 05:50 AM
If this is happening, delete, reinstall, travel to whichever map is not showing people (was octagon valley for me as well), and if it still doesn't show any then stay in that map for a good 10-15 mins, close CC, and re-open. That should do the trick. When you delete you won't lose any progress btw.
This worked for me as well. I didn't have to close and reopen though, they just showed up after a few minutes.