PDA

View Full Version : mobile@funzio.com

willydpooh
04-30-2012, 11:54 PM
I am trying to send some ticket, but it failed and giving me this message

"Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: <deleted> The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. pu5si10170549pbb.301 (state 14).

is there a new email to send ticket???

i need muney
04-30-2012, 11:55 PM
deprecated email. Mail to support@funzio.com

Swifty
05-01-2012, 04:15 AM
mobile@funzio.com is still listed as the address to report cheating in the in-game help button.

Maybe they should update that.

AppleMacGuy
05-01-2012, 04:26 AM
deprecated email. Mail to support@funzio.com

I think crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com is preferred.

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 04:33 AM
I think crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com is preferred.

Not any more. CC Mark was on a few days ago telling people to stop giving that out.

He said to tell people to always go thru the device and only as a last resort use support@funzio.com

Why they dont post a formal announcement in their revamped announcement thread is beyond me.

AppleMacGuy
05-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Not any more. CC Mark was on a few days ago telling people to stop giving that out.

He said to tell people to always go thru thru device and only as a last resort use support@funzio.com

Why they dont post a formal announcement in their revamped announcement thread is beyond me.

Well I clearly missed that one - yeah, agreed it should have been announced using a megaphone or something...

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Well I clearly missed that one - yeah, agreed it should have been announced using a megaphone or something...

I looked it up to make it all official. lol

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26023-Support&p=187680#post187680

Swifty
05-01-2012, 07:42 AM
@CounterSniper

thanks for the update, I missed that one

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:08 AM
I could swear I told our team to take those out of the help pages. I'll go have a talk with them today. Only use the in-game contact button if possible. In an emergency (you can't log into the game at all) you can e-mail support@funzio.com.

willydpooh
05-01-2012, 09:26 AM
thanks guys for making this clear
also please update what is written in-game, because many people were not using the forum so they don't know about this