PDA

View Full Version : Every Event Is A Scam!

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Please don't spend any more real money on this game. I feel like such an idiot. It's pointless. We are all pawns in Funzio's game. Think about it....

Pekersss
04-30-2012, 11:41 PM
How much gold did you spend?

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Its not like they care about me. For every person that quits there is probably two that join. Don't fall into the trap

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Any gold spent is too much. I spent about $30 worth. To get the 9 paintings I didn't spend any gold. Only started spending gold today when I wasn't getting the 10th

nvbealone
04-30-2012, 11:43 PM
if you wana spend, then dont rant or whine if you dont get it. you will talk and post differently if you have gotten it. funzio did not point a gun on you head forcing you to use gold. you have the other 2 options to use for events. so what's a scam now? hmmmm..

Pekersss
04-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Dude. You can't expect the final item for ~30g worth. If you didn't know that, I'm sorry :/. But I thought most did....

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:45 PM
If anyone at Funzio had half of a brain they would cater to their gold customers instead of pissing them off. Lesson learned...

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Dude. You can't expect the final item for ~30g worth. If you didn't know that, I'm sorry :/. But I thought most did....

I got the last item with NO GOLD AT ALL so keep on thinking like a sheep, idiot. Bahhh bahhhhhh. Keep giving them money

Pekersss
04-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I got this one with no gold. Baa baaa.

nvbealone
04-30-2012, 11:49 PM
there are many here getting to the grand prize with 0 gold and some spending quite a bit to get it. so if you cant take the end result (just becos you spent gold), i think you really needa think what's the next course of action you wana take. continue or to quit is your call. again, no one will force you where and what to do. enjoy and have fun.

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:52 PM
You're all sheep. Keep making crooks rich...

Feng1234
04-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Gambling addiction needs professional help. When you can't make a decision on whether to spend money or not on a virtual game that is bringing you entertainment, you need to think carefully about your next steps.

Pekersss
04-30-2012, 11:53 PM
If you got the past item with no gold then why are you complaining about every event being a scam? Tsk tsk

Daniel2115
04-30-2012, 11:54 PM
I got 9 with 3 days and I think 20 hrs left and didn't get the 10th. That's just ridiculous

nvbealone
04-30-2012, 11:56 PM
I got 9 with 3 days and I think 20 hrs left and didn't get the 10th. That's just ridiculous

but what you do have are the prizes along the way to 10th? isn't that good enough?

nvbealone
04-30-2012, 11:56 PM
If you got the past item with no gold then why are you complaining about every event being a scam? Tsk tsk

just simply whining and ranting. that;s the way i see it.

Pekersss
04-30-2012, 11:57 PM
I think it was the emerald burner event that I opened ~18 a day and got to seven. It happens. Not the world, nor Funzio, has it out for you. Chillllllll.

Big Unit
04-30-2012, 11:57 PM

Thank you. My point exactly. It's all bull****. Keep giving them money, idiots

i need muney
04-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Baaaa baaaa
I just thought I like to baa :)

nvbealone
04-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Thank you. My point exactly. It's all bull****. Keep giving them money, idiots

dude, if it is BS, then why do you still spend in the 1st place? you can always spend it on crates or even stay as a free player, no?

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:01 AM
dude, if it is BS, then why do you still spend in the 1st place? you can always spend it on crates or even stay as a free player, no?

Just deleted the app. Fool me once, shame on me...keep giving them money if you want. you might as well be a hamster on a wheel hahaha. Not me...

deuces
05-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Just deleted the app. Fool me once, shame on me...keep giving them money if you want. you might as well be a hamster on a wheel hahaha. Not me...

Thats a cheap way to quit. sell everything and leave it all out for people to take from you as a fu to funzio. what level are you?

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:05 AM

you just a made a decision you are happy with. take care and God bless.

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 12:07 AM
My mom made me a PB&J sandwich the other day. I asked for a ham. What a brat! I deleted her. From everything in my life! Because I DON'T GET HOW PEOPLE GET SO PISSED over an event. It's even a small fraction of the game.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 12:07 AM
http://mylenesereno.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/better-person.jpg

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:12 AM
http://mylenesereno.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/better-person.jpg

so how are you coping with the progress pal? lol

Cloud4201
What a dumbass you are. I suppose you expect things to be handed to you in life instead of having the same chance as everyone else to get things for yourself right? "OMG this is rigged I spent an enormous amount of dollars my entire allowance of $30 wasted they ripped me off!!" Your fault not theirs suck it up princess.

Big Unit
The internet has created a culture of morons. Just keep giving money to Funzio if that is what makes you feel good. Eventually you will see.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:13 AM
I'll dangle a carrot in front of you and you send money to my PayPal account. Please...

Shizolator
05-01-2012, 12:14 AM
This game is statistically rigged. Do not spend any $$ on gold. I set out to prove a theory and dropped almost $100 on gold for this latest event. You'd figure Funzio would at least tilt the odds in favor of customers using gold for crates. Nope. Even with gold, your odds drop dramatically as you get closer to 10 and the event comes to a close... All in an attempt to make you desperate, yet somehow optimistic.

What a bunch of scrotes, who are laughing all the way to the bank.

You may be one of the lucky few who did it without gold, well someone has to win the lottery once in a while to keep the other suckers paying out, so count yourself among the lucky folks who've won Vegas slot jackpots, been struck by lightening, or can suck their own schlong... Funzio can suck mine. I will make it a personal mission to post this wherever I can to keep peeps from falling into the spending trap these crate events create.

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:15 AM
The internet has created a culture of morons. Just keep giving money to Funzio if that is what makes you feel good. Eventually you will see.

not everyone spends. so none are morons be it they spend RM or not. if one spends, it will be excess and spare cash. so chill buddy. stop ranting now since you already made up your choice and decision to delete the app. none of the forumers here pissed you in anyway ya. cool.

Big Unit
This game is statistically rigged. Do not spend any $$ on gold. I set out to prove a theory and dropped almost $100 on gold for this latest event. You'd figure Funzio would at least tilt the odds in favor of customers using gold for crates. Nope. Even with gold, your odds drop dramatically as you get closer to 10 and the event comes to a close... All in an attempt to make you desperate, yet somehow optimistic.

You may be one of the lucky few who did it without gold, well someone has to win the lottery once in a while to keep the other suckers paying out, so count yourself among the lucky folks who've won Vegas slot jackpots, been struck by lightening, or can suck their own schlong... Funzio can suck mine. I will make it a personal mission to post this wherever I can to keep peeps from falling into the spending trap these crate events create.

Thank you. Who else?

CounterSniper
So you deleted the App, yet you're still here.

Nobody's gonna throw you a pity party.

Leave with some self respect instead of like a sniveling whiny troll.

JennyJJ
05-01-2012, 12:16 AM
There will always be 70 percent that won't get a tenth item for free or within 100 dollars. You are just one of them this time

Cloud4201
Cry babies. No one forced you to spend money. If you didn't know your odds before you spent the money then that's your own stupidity for not doing your homework. And if you did know then and still spent the money. Then quit complaining already no one cares.

nvbealone

are you still gaming or have decided to quit like the OP?

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:17 AM

You're a sad little man. Keep giving them money, idiot

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM

lol i wanted to post something like yours. just leave with some respect.

+1 CS

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
There will always be 70 percent that won't get a tenth item for free or within 100 dollars. You are just one of them this time

Justify it however you want. Just send money to my PayPal and you'll get the same result

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Cry babies. No one forced you to spend money. If you didn't know your odds before you spent the money then that's your own stupidity for not doing your homework. And if you did know then and still spent the money. Then quit complaining already no one cares.

Odds? Really? You think you have it figured out? Funzio probably loves you. You fill the bank account. Keep chasing that carrot

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:20 AM
lol i wanted to post something like yours. just leave with some respect.

+1 CS

Leave with Funzio's **** in your ass

BudMan
05-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I like turtles...

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 12:21 AM
You're a sad little man. Keep giving them money, idiot

You're the one crying a river, so the only sad little unit is you.

I think your mommy is calling you.. Whine to her, maybe she'll give you a cookie.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:22 AM
You're the one crying a river, so the only sad little unit is you.

I think your mommy is calling you.. Whine to her, maybe she'll give you a cookie.

Good one, dude. Got any more mommy jokes? I'll meet you in 3rd grade...

Cloud4201
05-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Man you really are an embarrassment to mankind as a whole. I think CS has already said it best. Read his post and stfu.

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Leave with Funzio's **** in your ass

im staying and gaming as usual. you can have it. :)

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 12:23 AM
a loser is borned! lol.

let's just ignore him and let this post die.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Man you really are an embarrassment to mankind as a whole. I think CS has already said it best. Read his post and stfu.

If CS already said it then why are you chirping, little bird? Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Cloud4201
05-01-2012, 12:25 AM
No one has sympathy for you nor are you gonna get anyone to agree with you here. Beat it kid.

JennyJJ
Damn weirdo

Big Unit
a loser is borned! lol.

Level 200? How much money have you spent? How stupid are you?

CounterSniper
Time to hit the ignore button.

Buh bye!

Shizolator
05-01-2012, 12:26 AM
are you still gaming or have decided to quit like the OP?

Don't know. I paid for this gold. I may continue to milk the app for entertainment, but I will never buy gold again after that experiment... Which resulted in a clear Pareto effect. And I will attempt to warn as many as possible to not waste their hard earned cash on Funzio's crate schemes.

Cloud4201
I think he has a fetish for goats. Or sheep. Or maybe just farm animals in general.

Big Unit
No one has sympathy for you nor are you gonna get anyone to agree with you here. Beat it kid.

Not interested in sympathy. Just giving Funzio a wake up call. But you can keep filling their bank account if it makes you feel good

Big Unit
Time to hit the ignore button.

Buh bye!

Awwww you hurt my feelings....

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Don't know. I paid for this gold. I may continue to milk the app for entertainment, but I will never buy gold again after that experiment... Which resulted in a clear Pareto effect. And I will attempt to warn as many as possible to not waste their hard earned cash on Funzio's crate schemes.

Thank you for your input

Cloud4201
05-01-2012, 12:28 AM
That's the whole point of ENTERTAINMENT numbnutz if u have the money and want to spend it then you do. If you don't have the money then don't. And if you don't have the money yet spend it anyways then you sir are the idiot not us for enjoying the game as we see fit. Meathead.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:29 AM
a loser is borned! lol.

Did you ignore me yet? You mentioned it twice but you're still posting

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:29 AM
That's the whole point of ENTERTAINMENT numbnutz if u have the money and want to spend it then you do. If you don't have the money then don't. And if you don't have the money yet spend it anyways then you sir are the idiot not us for enjoying the game as we see fit. Meathead.

Meathead...keep throwing you money away, meathead

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 12:30 AM
I understand if it's your first event and don't realize the gap between eight and nine then nine and ten. But, as big unit said, he(she?) got an item without using gold already. And is complaining about the odds. ? Ok ? I worked my butt off in previous events and only got up to seven to nine. To that I say... Relax.. There will be more events. The game will still rock. Funzio will continue to be awesome. Can't get em all, nor expect life to hand you everything.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Who else is tired of giving their money away to crooks?

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:33 AM
I understand if it's your first event and don't realize the gap between eight and nine then nine and ten. But, as big unit said, he(she?) got an item without using gold already. And is *****ing about the odds. ? Ok ? I worked my butt off in previous events and only got up to seven to nine. To that I say... Relax.. There will be more events. The game will still rock. Funzio will continue to be awesome. Can't get em all, nor expect life to hand you everything.

Continue to be "awesome"? They will continue to be crooks. There is absolutely no regulation and you're handing your money over to complete strangers. They didn't even have a Terms of Service until about a month ago. It's a fly-by-night company and if they pick up and leave you;ll be standing there feeling like an idiot. don't say you were never warned

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:36 AM
What kind of company operates for months without a "Terms of Service"? They just want money from unsuspecting people. You should feel insulted

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Then stop playing, dude. I see your point, but you're so obnoxious it's rediculous.

Big Unit
05-01-2012, 12:51 AM
It's pointless trying to explain things to morons. Congratulations, Funzio. You've cornered the brainless idiot market. They all own iPhones and you're all going to be rich

ShawnBB
05-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Turn your passion to somewhere else if you are sick of event, funzio will keep his thing to profit nevertheless.
It's not their fault to set a scam or wtever it is, it is player's craving to jump into it.
Chasing for the 10th is like making an option between lose money or lose temper or lose both.

The best way for you to stay out of scam is don't imagine how fascinating it will be after you had the 10th item, Tell yourself you will not get it, that's a thing for stupid spenders, you are better than them. Think like that way.
because if you get it once by luck, you are gonna go broke the second time.
And if you already went broke the first time, then LOL that's it,bro.

Just treat the event as a chance to get at least 2 bonus Units, nothing special other than that.

Don't let your soul got sucked out.

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 12:53 AM
It's pointless trying to explain things to morons.

LOl. Thank you, for I think I finally found a quote worthy of being my signature.

doug19
05-01-2012, 12:54 AM
Meathead...keep throwing you money away, meathead

All forms of entertainment could be considered throwing money away since you get nothing physical for the money you spent, only memories. For example, if you go to the cinema or on a night out you get back home later with nothing to show for the money you spent.
It's all about disposable income, if you have it then where you spend it on entertainment is down to you & if you choose to spend it on CC then fair enough.

Don't go saying gold spenders are 'meatheads' just because they chose to spend their money here rather than elsewhere for the reasons I just wrote above. You could even thank them for supporting the game & helping to make it free for those that don't want to buy gold :p

Hank
05-01-2012, 01:12 AM
I generally don't like to laugh at other peoples misfortunes, but can't help but chuckle at this guy :-P

Add: Big unit, you should take responsibility for your actions and accept that you made a poor judgement call and wasted your money. I'll admit that it must be a sucky feeling but getting on here and whinning about it and trying to get others to join you in your mysery is in poor taste. Get over it son

theONE
05-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Then stop playing, dude. I see your point, but you're so obnoxious it's rediculous.

first of all genius its spelt "ridiculous" second of all if you see his point how is he obnoxious? its more of the facts kind of makes you feel stupid i.e how dare you insult the game (i.e insulting the game makes YOU feel stupid thus I must defend the games reputation....i.e "no your wrong YOU chose to play etc etc")

the guy is right, technically it IS a scam, there are people who have spent over hundreds to 1000 dollars which is proof right there its a scam, now you can go well those idiots deserve it i'll play MY little game free...try defeating a person over 100,000 in attack and defense and EVERY event item

one guy spent over 700 gold which is OVER 50 bucks to get 10 paintings...and for what?? a crappy item that barely increases your stats and even if it did increase it by alot, how is that worth 50 dollars?? idiots lie to themselves by going well its worth it if you play alot....what is alot?? its a stats based game, it has no REAL skills based on it (maybe SOME strategy on how to continue the game in the long run) but its usually based on, "if my stats are better I win" (which stat boosting CAN be bought via gold weapons) also how can you PLAY alot, its a game that uses units i.e energy units...when depleted you CAN'T play anymore...so how much gameplay are you REALLY getting out of it

EVENT I have 9 paintings received with in-game cash, spent 30 free gold, got nothing, kept playing and got 85% no opens and the rest bikes and hammers

also the OP is right, its a scam...I mean ever wondered why most of the tapjoy games (that funzio is linked to) is 90 if not 100% in-game currency and the other you can purchase a ultimate currency??

example

kingdom age = diamonds
crime city = gold
frontline commander = gold

MUST pay to get the good sh*t.....and all these games are LINKEd to one another in terms of you will get free gold if you install this....and if one scam doesn't hook you the next will. Don't believe me? if you ever join tapjoy so you can install free apps to get rewards like free gold for crime city...the entire list are free apps (too hook you in) and in the game itself has a purchasing option for ultimate currency use to hook morons

Now I play...am I a hypocrite? nope I love games thats why I play, but i don't pay JUST to have the right to play it especially if its started off free. I have saved for goodfella stat, gentlemens club, pirate tavern

ALL bought with free gold I have saved 1 free piece of gold each time I play, i save slowly EARNT my stats....too bad I get torn apart by retards who spend more then the phone costs to increase their stats

I could rant on and on but to quickly end my thoughts and be more relevant to the topic...this event was made harder like the diamond sig event...if it doesn't look like you'll get it you most likely won't unless you use gold to keep restarting the timer and use 100% open

I personally am stuck on 9 paintings, event timer ticked down to 00:00 and said 'event ending soon' click continue to get more crates

LIES after the event ticks down you might aswell close the game, you can no LONGER earn or steal crates. Waste of my time and HUGE amount of in-game money I put in it....why complain if its ONLY in-game cash....in-game cash is developed from money buildings that were built in REAL time. If I wait 2 days in-game time I wait two days in the real world...you are essentially screwing with me. No point saying 'event ending soon' if you can't do sh*t...can explain why that when timer is 00:00 if you close the app and reopen it the event is gone. At most you may have the option to OPEN if you have any crates, but this event is deliberately restricted in the amount you can get...hence why people like me have been attacked EVERY 5 minutes for crates

played every hour, had lack of sleep for nothing....face facts to you losers who PAY to play you are hooked on a kiddies gambling app. Might aswell join a REAL online casino, at least you can EARN real cash to use.

pps event is smart, to screw you out of gold, if you're camping you're forced to level up, you die alot because of high level players and must get gold items to fight back....VERY smart funzio

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I generally don't like to laugh at other peoples misfortunes, but can't help but chuckle at this guy :-P

Same. I triiiiied to give the benefit of the doubt!

i need muney
05-01-2012, 01:27 AM
It's pointless trying to explain things to morons.
There, he said it. Why do you guys still try?

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 01:40 AM
That's a long post, theONE. I skimmed through it. Couple things: thanks for correcting my autocorrect while your grammar is sub-par for a ten-year-old. Secondly, there are people willing to shell out that kind of money on the game. These people also help keep the game free. I know in ~12 levels I am going to get my ass handed to me from hardcore gold spenders. It is what it is.

No one forces you to play the event so you're not forced to level up. Personally, I think that someone that camps shows enough self control to where they can recognize whether an event is worth it or not.

And what are you talking about it getting harder to get art crates as the event goes on? I'm genuinely curious.

Anyway no one is forced to play. It's a choice. It's a fun game. We wouldn't be here if it was crappy. So they're doing something right. And I need sleep now. Good night. I'll be dreaming about my Devil's Take Down.

ski_tzo
05-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Funzio are not in it for the fun of it if you havn't guessed. People buying gold keeps Funzio in business and the game free.

Its possible you could spend £100 on scratch cards and not win the big prize, there is risk involved, and everyone has a choice wether to get involved or not.

Imagine if you were given free scratch cards and you won a few small prizes. Would you you go on a forum and complain for 8 pages that you hadn't won the big prize or would you STFU

<3 Hz
05-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Check my sig hahaha.

Pekersss
05-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Hah Hz.. Try being a Padres fan. "there's always nex-- no, we're still gunna suck."

Ahhh... Scratchers... <3scratchers...

Jazz
05-01-2012, 03:48 AM
There's always gonna be a thread like this for every event... Someone spends gold, doesn't get the 10th item, and decides to rant about it on the forums.

Don't worry, we have some sympathy for you. But this is this 6th event. You should know by now that spending gold does not guarantee the 10th item. Sure, it gives you a better chance to receive the 10th item, but anything can happen. Don't worry about it too much.

A simple solution to avoid being "scammed" is to NOT BUY GOLD. Not getting the 10th with only cash opens feels a lot better than not getting the 10th with gold opens.

Swifty
05-01-2012, 04:03 AM
@OP

Thanks, one of the best quitter threads I have read on this forum. You have set the bar high for the next quitter.

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 04:04 AM
@OP

Thanks, one of the best quitter threads I have read on this forum. You have set the bar high for the next quitter.

LOL.......

Max Power
05-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Wow...thanks to this thread, Funzio will change their ways and a bunch of morons with a lot of experience have suddenly seen what fools they are. Self important much?

I see this as a result of the helicopter parenting generation, where no winners are declared and everybody gets a certificate of participation. Could you imagine a person like this in Vegas, throwing a tantrum at the craps table because they spent $50 and didn't get their just due? Could you see sending people like this into battle?

It's embarrassing.

BOS
05-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Wow...thanks to this thread, Funzio will change their ways and a bunch of morons with a lot of experience have suddenly seen what fools they are. Self important much?

I see this as a result of the helicopter parenting generation, where no winners are declared and everybody gets a certificate of participation. Could you imagine a person like this in Vegas, throwing a tantrum at the craps table because they spent $50 and didn't get their just due? Could you see sending people like this into battle?

It's embarrassing.

+1 well said

QPR
05-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Laughing at other people's misfortune.....

shame on you

nvbealone
05-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Laughing at other people's misfortune.....

shame on you

he would have commanded more respect if he did not call most if not all, morons.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 06:17 AM
Please don't spend any more real money on this game. I feel like such an idiot. It's pointless. We are all pawns in Funzio's game. Think about it....

Lmao and cue drum roll please as we roll down this road for 10032 time.

Wow....

Dipstik
05-01-2012, 06:23 AM
I don't laugh at others' misfortune... I laugh at others whining about their misfortune.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 06:25 AM
I don't laugh at others' misfortune... I laugh at others whining about their misfortune.

This has taken over as the best comment I have ever read on this forum.

That was Classic Dipstik!

Tinnoo
05-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Jesus people do people understand that events are a gamble... It is not 100% people!! Nothing is free in life and if u come into a event thinking ur mom and dad will buy you the event prize and it doesnt workout for you... I'm very sorry but stop crying and basically to put it short GROW UP!!

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Well this thread isn't going anywhere. To anyone who feels like the game is rigged, it isn't. I know it's hard to believe, but you're falling prey to http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-gamblers-fallacy.