PDA

View Full Version : Switching nation

siL
04-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Since I got the 10th prize yesterday, been thinking about changingmy nation, which currently was Iran
Currently i dont want to level up quickly and want to build my base and econ to ease my way up...
Could you guys give me an input on what nation I should change into?
From what I read in other post, people keep suggesting either England or Russia
Could you give me insights as to strength/weaknesses of each, average casualty rate for each, and so on...
Gonna be carefull with this nation changing though, cause it will cost me 50 gold!!

bigflan
04-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Motherland Russia all the way

Freekizh
04-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Do your research on the units, and whatever units you are going to buy more of, change to that country. I bought a lot of ships, so I changed from germany to UK. I think I changed a little bit too soon, but what the hell.

Warfiend
04-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Going by cash unit specs at the higher end, uk seems better for defense and russia for offense. Air seems to have a cost advantage, but I'm under the impression that sea units tend to have better casualty rates. I haven't unlocked higher end air units yet, so I have not verified that.

bigflan
04-30-2012, 07:15 PM
The problem here is all the top units are air units go Russia pick it

Warfiend
04-30-2012, 07:23 PM
The problem here is all the top units are air units go Russia pick it

The top attack units are air. Top defense are sea.

bigflan
04-30-2012, 07:28 PM
I have a mixture of both sea and air but air is my strength

War Priest
04-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Switch to Russia, even for defense. Think about it, the last three events the last item have been air crafts. If you purchase gold, usually the air units are the most powerful.

CAPT.GIN
04-30-2012, 07:30 PM
First off I wanna say man u lucky dog!!! U got the supersonic!!! Good for you... 2end off you can't go wrong with united kingdom or Russia... But sense you said you don't wanna level up to fast pick united kingdom and camp it out...

bigflan
04-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Switch to Russia, even for defense. Think about it, the last three events the last item have been air crafts. If you purchase gold, usually the air units are the most powerful.Exactly what war priest said am I the only person here who started as Russia

CAPT.GIN
04-30-2012, 07:33 PM
I picked Russia to but after I transferd my account I was so clueless the first time I played MW...

siL
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Going by cash unit specs at the higher end, uk seems better for defense and russia for offense. Air seems to have a cost advantage, but I'm under the impression that sea units tend to have better casualty rates. I haven't unlocked higher end air units yet, so I have not verified that.

Yes, when i see the cost for unit, UK is the most expensive, and russia is cheaper...but then again, in my current level, the air unit seems to have a higher casualty rate thann sea?? Could anyone that have unlock lvl 10 shipyard/advance docks/air give any inputs about this casualty rates??
I mean if I'm going to buy 3 mio unit each, I wouldnt want to have them burnt out quickly...

siL
04-30-2012, 07:46 PM
First off I wanna say man u lucky dog!!! U got the supersonic!!! Good for you... 2end off you can't go wrong with united kingdom or Russia... But sense you said you don't wanna level up to fast pick united kingdom and camp it out...

Thanks man...but i didnt get falcon supersonic...maybe due to my current level, i got Covert Jet Fighter with 200A/124D, teh same unit, with different name and stat...lol..still is the most powerful unit i have right now...(: