PDA

View Full Version : Monster's healing?

Njwmrb
04-30-2012, 05:55 PM
I spent all day trying to kill the anguished tree in Owlbear Hollow and he was aslmost dead and I went to finish him off but he was full health, wtf?

MaverickMunkey
04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
I spent all day trying to kill the anguished tree in Owlbear Hollow and he was aslmost dead and I went to finish him off but he was full health, wtf?

Yeah I thought this had happened a couple of times but thought I was going mad and must not have attacked in the first place.

Thank you for confirming that I'm not going mad!! Also would be good if a dev can confirm if this should be happening or whether there is a glitch in the server causing this to happen.

ShawnBB
04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks for posting,
I was killing the lvl34 boss "pazuzu" with only 1 hit left. hour later when I log on, it healed to full HP!
Are you kidding me?

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 10:28 PM
I have mentioned this before, but I think bosses have to be killed in one go, you cant leave or they heal :/

Njwmrb
05-01-2012, 03:25 AM
Theres no way to kill him in one go, not at my level at least, I have 20 hero strength and couldnt kill him in two trips

Royal Flush
05-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Not true Ghost, I've left bosses for the better part of a day and they have had only 1 hit left. From what I've noticed, best advice ....

1) Dont completely shut the app

2) Attack them from the morning to the evening, the server seems to reset them at 00:00 in the next day

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Monsters shouldn't heal over time. If you see this again, please document it and contact support.

Ghost818
05-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Not true Ghost, I've left bosses for the better part of a day and they have had only 1 hit left. From what I've noticed, best advice ....

1) Dont completely shut the app

2) Attack them from the morning to the evening, the server seems to reset them at 00:00 in the next day

I don't know whats true, from CCMs post it looks like it shouldn't be happening. But from my experience only bosses have healed. I only assumed they would have to be killed in one go because of everyone else's experience.

Royal Flush
05-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks for clarifying Mark

Royal Flush
05-01-2012, 09:43 AM
I don't know whats true, from CCMs post it looks like it shouldn't be happening. But from my experience only bosses have healed. I only assumed they would have to be killed in one go because of everyone else's experience.

Don't know of everyones experiences but what I've been doing is leaving the bosses to one hit then at the next available upgrade taking them out to pay for the next upgrade but haven't left it for longer than a day due to the "reset"

From what Mark has said any of them resetting isn't expected behaviour so must be a defect. From my perspective if it happens I'll just contact support so they can fix it in another release. Makes sense for them not to "heal"

Ourpalace
05-01-2012, 08:15 PM
It might be that you hit a different one. It happened to me a few times.

I was worried a little if they would recover from time. However, when I came back to one of the rare find monstrers after some days, I can still see the half beaten monster.

LeBarticus
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I also have noticed this, I forget where and what it was though...

P4TR1C14N
05-02-2012, 04:03 AM
I've had this issue multiple times already.

I thought it was a feature, but now it's clear it's a bug.

Vile Lynn
05-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Monsters shouldn't heal over time. If you see this again, please document it and contact support.
This is what I thought, too... After a few days, the moster finally "healed." Or the one I injured couldn't be found. Weird. If it happens again, I'll document it & contact support.

Arthur
05-03-2012, 02:08 AM
"Sand queen " also healed overnight in "infested Cavern"

Royal Flush
05-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Happened again but after a few hours this time. Contacted support & some of the bosses do regen over time but not all at once & not the regular monsters