PDA

View Full Version : rival list

commandNconquer
04-30-2012, 04:50 PM
just an idea to improve the rival list

here is the problem ; i have 20 allies (18 ****ing grunts ) and i can attack people with 7-35 allies

i am not complaining about the people with 35 allies that attack me as i win against them, i am complaining for the poor people with 7 allies that get destroyed by my army its not even fun i have 4000 atk and they have 1000 def ... cmon where is the challenge here?

make the rival list so you attack people with the same number of allies for example +- 10%

my range would then be 18-22 allies
for someone with 100 allies the range would be 90-110

at some levels there might be not enough players to fill the list so instead of showing players 1 lvl above or under your level why not show 5 levels?

i don't give a **** if the player i attack is lvl 80 and I'm lvl 74 as long as we have the same number of allies

what you guys think?

Agent Orange
04-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I think the problem we have isn't with the number of allies but with the density of armies especially golden ones so that makes it really complicated. My thought would be to group players more along the lines of their stats but of course the spoiler would be your skill points which are hidden. That might make things a bit more even.

Up in the highest levels we now have a valour goal which is to attack players with 499 or more allies for 2000 valour. Seemed like a nice idea for the first minute or so but everyone who isn't super powerful has cut back their allies to 498 or less in order to get out from under constant attacks. About the only good point is that once you are 'beheaded' there is a 2 hour cooling off period. Otherwise I think we would see players get wiped right out since you are going to be constantly loosing units due to the constant attacks.

As it is those who have thought they were clever adding thousands of useless allies and with low density armies walk into the fray and get wiped out. It's rather interesting to see my rivals list now and all the players sitting with well under 499 allies myself included. Anyone with 499 or 500 is getting visited on a very regular basis.

Only way out is to try and buy yourself out or quit.

JMC
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
There fault for being that weak, or staying at that low amount of allies. Rivals list should be sorted by level and thats it. Having less friends shouldn't be a protection method.

Agent Orange
04-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah I agree, it's really screwed up the game and my strategy right now.

JMC
04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
If they didnt introduce the idea to the top levels, i wouldn't of been drawn into trying to get low casualties by people who actually just have the glitch. Then i would still be off the radar and at only 300 losses, rather than 1300

commandNconquer
04-30-2012, 05:53 PM
JMC im not talking about whale territory as I'm not there and have no knowledge about it i am talking about pre whale territory don't you find it weird that i can attack a person with nearly 75% less allies ? i find it weird and unfair and you have a point AO density should be taken into consideration

Corsair
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Here's what I see. Every one on the list is at my level or one higher. The lowest number of allies is one less than I have. Many have higher ally numbers. I am a low lay mid-level player. This is what I have been seeing as long as I can remember. I did notice just within the last hour or so the length of the list has doubled or tripled. Used to be maybe 20 or 25, now it's more like 50 or 60.