PDA

View Full Version : Apologize if I've asked before.....

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 04:18 PM
But can't remember....

I assume that a lot of the forum members are in each others mobs - correct?

So that means you cannot rob or attack unless you delete that person.....
Does that change at the HL because I see a lot of back and forths that you're all robbing each other....

i need muney
04-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Some are, others are not. Babytway wouldn't even, prolly, add you since it limits her robbing pool :D

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Some are, others are not. Babytway wouldn't even, prolly, add you since it limits her robbing pool :D

Yes I figured that out - but I'd rather be friends....and find others to rob....lol

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes I figured that out - but I'd rather be friends....and find others to rob....lol

But in the same token, we have the best hoods!!!

nycpizzalover
04-30-2012, 04:44 PM
But can't remember....

I assume that a lot of the forum members are in each others mobs - correct?

So that means you cannot rob or attack unless you delete that person.....
Does that change at the HL because I see a lot of back and forths that you're all robbing each other....

A lot of my mob is from forum members from when I first joined back in Aug 2011 or as I encountered them along the way. However due to the 1000 member glitch, I reject requests from current forum members unless it is someone who took the effort to read my past posts and finds my code which then requires me to remove someone who hasn't progressed in the game too much. The 1000 member glitch really puts a damper on the HL players adding too many members.

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 04:46 PM
It is my understanding that after you have 1000 mafia you can attack rob people in your mafia? So best of both worlds if that is true.

Edit: nycpizzalover beat me too it. Could you or someone else please elaborate on having over 1000 mafia?

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 05:02 PM
The only reason I dont have most of them added is because I'd rather have them rob me than anyone else. Sort of like doing your friends a favor.

Babytway
04-30-2012, 05:20 PM
i dont add anyone that often. sometimes i will have my code in my signature for a limited time for ppl to add me. im over 1000 mafia but i dont care, some ppl that are in my mob do show up on my rivals list and before you were able to rob ppl if there were in your mob or not, but now i think they may have halfazz fixed it because now i get "cant rob already been looted" or something like that if they are in my mob. no matter how many ppl i add there will always be ppl to rob so if you would like my FC just pm me

Jazz
04-30-2012, 05:23 PM
I plan on adding you guys as I increase my mafia. Until then, it's all random peeps.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Wish this game had guild mechanics. Forumers are stronger on average, that would make an awesome clan :)

Jazz
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Wish this game had guild mechanics. Forumers are stronger on average, that would make an awesome clan :)

As my Starcraft friends would say...

"That would be OP bro!"

kinghansen
04-30-2012, 06:06 PM
As my Starcraft friends would say...

"That would be OP bro!"

My zealot will destory your zergling!

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks guys

I prefer to have most of the forum peeps in my mob because I feel more of a connection and it has worked out well that way. But if others randomly ask me in game then I have been adding them just because right now I am trying to increase.

Thks BabyT - I will pm you