PDA

View Full Version : Where is my gold? I Paid for it yesterday!

Franky
04-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Okay, I bought some gold at 9 a.m. yesterday. I recieved my e-mail/Receipt from google play store, and it said I would receive my gold shortly, and I never did. I check my bank statement and sure enough its there and they charged me. So I sent Funzio an e-mail after 12 hours past and no gold. Then sent them another E-mail after 24 hours past and no gold. Now its been almost 36 hours and no gold and no responding E-mail from Funzio. Please Help!!! I checked on my bank account and it does still say "pending" so do you thing that could be why I havnet got my gold yet? Maybe they are waiting for it to go thru? HELP ME!!!

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
It could be a hold on your account. Google could have bounced the purchase. Give the team some time to look into it. Don't panic.

Franky
05-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Okay now my payment has gone thru and Funzio has officaly excepted my money, but I still have no gold and another day has passed and I have not got a responding e-mail from funzio. Not even an e-mail saying they recieved my e-mail and are looking into it. This is getting pretty messed up. What can I do?

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Okay now my payment has gone thru and Funzio has officaly excepted my money, but I still have no gold and another day has passed and I have not got a responding e-mail from funzio. Not even an e-mail saying they recieved my e-mail and are looking into it. This is getting pretty messed up. What can I do?

You know what's messed up? Phone companies... I pay them so much money every month... and I get poor reception, crappy internet speeds, dropped calls, and the worst outsourced customer support EVER!

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 02:54 PM
What's your ticket number?

Franky
05-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Thank you so much for trying to help Crime City Mark. It is much appretiated.

Crime City Mark
05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Did you contact our support team about the issue?

Crime City Mark
05-02-2012, 04:07 PM
You said you sent in an e-mail to Funzio; did you send it to support or some weird place like "hi" or "webmaster"?

CounterSniper
05-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Edited for content

jobadass
05-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Franky, Delete/edit your last post. You don't need to put your email on a public forum. PM CC mark or post "ticket #" from email support should have sent you.

Franky
05-02-2012, 04:37 PM
I sent a few through my google play order that had it icon that said "Questions contact Funzio", then went to the Funzio website and clicked where it said Contact. I didnt know where els to send to an E-mail so then I came on here and made a post. I never got a responding E-mail so I dont have a "ticket number"

Crime City Mark
05-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Yeah, sounds like you contacted webmaster. Send an e-mail to support@funzio.com and our support team will assist you. Though if you contacted us through google play it should have gone to support.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 04:44 PM
PM CC Mark AND send an email to support@funzio.com. They will definately take care of you. Make sure you give them your game and devise id, and that you send the email from the one that they (and iTunes) have on file. Support and I couldn't get on the same page because I have multiple email addresses on my phone and I was sending from one they didn't recognise. Good luck Franky.

jobadass
05-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah, sounds like you contacted webmaster. Send an e-mail to support@funzio.com and our support team will assist you. Though if you contacted us through google play it should have gone to support.
Listen to Yoda Franky!
Man, I type slow

Franky
05-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Okay I just sent an e-mail to them directly I hope they receive it, and again thank you for your help Crime City Mark you have been very helpful.

Franky
05-02-2012, 05:00 PM
and thank you jobadass but I dont know what a devise id is but thanks