PDA

View Full Version : Blatant Cheat - So Ban Me

Burn
04-30-2012, 03:27 PM
I've followed the requested procedure, I've submitted reports to Funzio support on numerous occassions. Of those submitted reports I've had a response to only 1, and no action has been taken on the cheater.

Yet I see people from the forums being banned for relatively trivial issues.

It's a bit of a farce.

So maybe naming and shaming them publically might be better.

XXXXXXX at level XXX has billions upon billions worth of game cash items.

Who'll get banned first? Me or him?

I'm guessing me, but frankly I'm beyond caring.

With every passing day I feel like more and more of an idiot for putting money into this game, while cheats run around openly and seemingly without any concern of being banned, reset, or even having their stolen items nerfed.

At very least put us in the picture. Are they being dealt with? Is there a backlog? Do Funzio have someone tasked with finding and nuking cheats? If so might we not be better having an email for them as opposed to just piling more and more tickets onto your default support desk?

Please, for goodness sake, give us some kind of info, we are your legitimate customers!

AppleMacGuy
04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
+1 PR disaster here Funzio...please say something positive and re-assuring.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Saying is all we're seeing.

Burn
04-30-2012, 03:42 PM
What's more, if you asked for some player assistance in terms of finding cheats, and reporting to a specific staff member at Funzio, you'd probably get plenty of volunteers.

In short, you have a potentially active and effective Anti-Cheating Task Force available to you here from within this very community, so why not give it a shot? What have you got to lose?

If you work with this community, I'm fairly certain that you would find that many of us would be prepared to give up some time on this, for the betterment of the game, and for the good of all legit players.

Recruit, give your users a framework to work within, and a 'working' procedure.

Hell, pay volunteers with a little Gold, and you'd have more in-game Police than you could shake a stick at!

Boom
04-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Let's go protest!!! "We want to know what your doing with cheats!!!!!!"

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:48 PM
What's more, if you asked for some player assistance in terms of finding cheats, and reporting to a specific staff member at Funzio, you'd probably get plenty of volunteers.

In short, you have a potentially active and effective Anti-Cheating Task Force available to you here from within this community, so why not give it a shot?
Well, since it's a major task to sticky a thread about reporting cheaters....

jobadass
04-30-2012, 03:59 PM
To be fair, I see far less cheats than a month ago. Don't stop fighting the good fight Burn!

Aid
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
I have been rather disappointed. There are a couple of players that I have turned in that are still active with a ton of cash equipment and a horrible economy at the time I turned them over to support, currently they have used their ill gotten cash to buy all of the high end buildings...which makes them appear to be a little more legit. Major disappointment

Burn
04-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Can you imagine if you could join the Crime City Police Force, and earn Gold by finding cheats, lol, problem fixed, there'd be more people huntng cheats than were looking for rust-free M4A1s!!!

Jill
04-30-2012, 04:17 PM
I have been rather disappointed. There are a couple of players that I have turned in that are still active with a ton of cash equipment and a horrible economy at the time I turned them over to support, currently they have used their ill gotten cash to buy all of the high end buildings...which makes them appear to be a little more legit. Major disappointment

I have seen this also so many times, they now look legit, so disheartening. Burn I am 100% behind you....

Jazz
04-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Some cheater is running around with 15k attack and defense at level 74 with 84 mafia members... Reported to Funzio, no reply yet. Something has to be done!

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
I do have to say I think Funzio got the one I reported 2 weeks ago. His account hasn't moved in like 36 hours. Sorry Burn, but keep at them.

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
I only made 1 report to funzio about a cheat and never heard back
And I think it was very valid - ran it by Burn first

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in funzio's meetings.......omg

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I've followed the requested procedure, I've submitted reports to Funzio support on numerous occassions. Of those submitted reports I've had a response to only 1, and no action has been taken on the cheater.

Yet I see people from the forums being banned for relatively trivial issues.

It's a bit of a farce.

So maybe naming and shaming them publically might be better.

Geronimo, level 125, billions upon billions worth of game cash items.

Who'll get banned first? Me or him?

I'm guessing me, but frankly I'm beyond caring.

With every passing day I feel like more and more of an idiot for putting money into this game, while cheats run around openly and seemingly without any concern of being banned, reset, or even having their stolen items nerfed.

At very least put us in the picture. Are they being dealt with? Is there a backlog? Do Funzio have someone tasked with finding and nuking cheats? If so might we not be better having an email for them as opposed to just piling more and more tickets onto your default support desk?

Please, for goodness sake, give us some kind of info, we are your legitimate customers!

Define trivial issue please...

Also...thanks for following the requested procedure. As you know...CC Mark and his team have TONS of tickets sent in each day. He's hiring like crazy to fill the need.

I'll ping him myself to have him take a look.

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I do have to say I think Funzio got the one I reported 2 weeks ago. His account hasn't moved in like 36 hours. Sorry Burn, but keep at them.

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I only made 1 report to funzio about a cheat and never heard back
And I think it was very valid - ran it by Burn first

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in funzio's meetings.......omg

You'd hear that we get a ton of tickets and that CC Mark and I are often up at all hours of the night dealing with the forum and/or answering tickets.

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:26 PM

We have repeatedly said that if there is an issue action will be taken. So...if there is an issue....we'll do something. Imagine if we reported back to everyone on the potential outcome of each and every inquiry. CC Mark and his team would never have time answer other kinds of support tickets.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Lauren, any luck getting an answer to my PM? :)

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Well, since it's a major task to sticky a thread about reporting cheaters....

You sent me a message on a Sunday...and while I do my best to work 7 days a week...I can't be in front of my computer 100% of the time.

Bottom line...if people want to report cheaters they can send a message to support. Players know that already. Appreciate the thread, but most sticky threads are from Funzio. I also don't wish to clog the top part of the forum with sticky threads. It makes it more difficult to read.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Here's the long and short of it. You report potential cheaters (These people are potentials. You can't confirm they're cheating. Are you sitting right there, doing it for them? No? Okay.), we investigate. We determine whether or not cheating has occurred, and take action in accordance with our policies. We do not disclose what action is taken, but depending on the situation it goes all the way up to permanent bans and having your account wiped.

We will never confirm or deny whether or not someone is cheating, since we value everyone's privacy.

Giedrius
04-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Lauren or CC Mark, can you please confirm once and for all that money glich is fixed now and all you do guys is slowly one by one taking care of cheaters?

Burn
04-30-2012, 04:34 PM
LFizzle, trivial issue = any kind of forum silliness that sits way below cheating in terms of the negative impact that it has on this user community.

I'm not trying to cause you guys grief, I just call things as I see them - if you review my posts, even those that Funzio might feel are antagonistic, I'm only ever pushing for positive changes that benefit everyone.

There is not a YOU and US, there is only a collective US. We want what you want, a better game, free of cheats, and thus more time for your Devs to spend creating new features rather than patching exploits, which ultmately means happier customers who are more inclined to invest.

BeniBugatti
04-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Here is my question on cheating and reporting of it.

It just seems crazy that the users need to report them. Can't they be detected using software?

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:38 PM

It just seems crazy that the users need to report them. Can't they be detected using software?

We're doing both. :)

BeniBugatti
04-30-2012, 04:39 PM
We're doing both. :)

This makes me smile :)

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Lauren or CC Mark, can you please confirm once and for all that money glich is fixed now and all you do guys is slowly one by one taking care of cheaters?

It's fixed and has been fixed for some time. That's why we are seeing less of them.

L Fizzle
04-30-2012, 04:40 PM
LFizzle, trivial issue = any kind of forum silliness that sits way below cheating in terms of the negative impact that it has on this user community.

I'm not trying to cause you guys grief, I just call things as I see them - if you review my posts, even those that Funzio might feel are antagonistic, I'm only ever pushing for positive changes that benefit everyone.

There is not a YOU and US, there is only a collective US. We want what you want, a better game, free of cheats, and thus more time for your Devs to spend creating new features rather than patching exploits, which ultmately means happier customers who are more inclined to invest.

For the record...I don't believe in banning people...and I haven't banned anyone since I started. CCM bans people occasionally if they're being inappropriate. I believe in an open forum...with a few limitations.

Things I will not tolerate: Harassment, bullying, ....and sexism especially.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 05:09 PM
You sent me a message on a Sunday...and while I do my best to work 7 days a week...I can't be in front of my computer 100% of the time.
Never expected that.

Bottom line...if people want to report cheaters they can send a message to support. Players know that already. Appreciate the thread, but most sticky threads are from Funzio. I also don't wish to clog the top part of the forum with sticky threads. It makes it more difficult to read.
This only deserves a facepalm, sorry. Having no color difference is what really makes it hard to even see.
Whatever.

Jazz
04-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Support team must be working overtime... I'll work for gold! :)

Swearengen
04-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Don't think anyone is trying to be us vs them, but it is obvious how negatively this is impacting players who are being legit and investing time, energy and money (in some cases). Burn is 100% right. This is a having a huge negative impact on the overall attitude of players, at least on this forum, which I would think are some the most dedicated to playing the game, even if just a small community.

Thanks LFizzle and CCM for responding to this matter publicly to some degree. I only hope you enlist more help ASAP as it seems way out of hand.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Burn read the I wonder of mine , and don't post , let it go Cause I feel really the same angry attitude as you .
If it wasn't for some of the wonderfull people on the forums and ingame .
I would delete this App and just move on , cause honestly they should do something about it ..
But they aren't , so just laugh at it all , if you can't laugh anymore .
Then it just time to delete the app and all future freemium game , no matter how good set up , is simply paying hackers game ... wonder if they use there own funds or stolen funds .

Sorry legitimate customers shouldn't be affected by it , move the cheaters to there own list , they can play how to cheat or hack CC with the level 200 range .

i need muney
04-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Community is not as small as some might think. There are lurkers of plenty and you can see a lot of players ingame discussing forum stuff.

dudeman
04-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I have a question or two for the blue team. (Or is it the red team because their names are red?)

I hope some of my questions can be answered with a simple yes/no, but I understand if I get no answer at all. Hopefully I'm not asking those types of "unanswerable" questions though.

1) i)Can you tell the difference between a "money cheater" and a "big spender"? ii) Does it require an extensive investigation into account activity?
2) Are there different "levels" of cheating? Action is taken "depending on the situation"(-CCM), what types of situations exist? "Cheated a little vs. Cheated a lot?"
3) What would be the difference between the actions of a cheater who is reset and the actions of one who is banned?
4) Is it possible that some reported cheaters have something wrong with their account, whether they are aware of it or not?

Answer at will. Or not at all, I haven't read up on the latest policies :p

i need muney
04-30-2012, 06:04 PM
3) reset - start over. Banned - No access to server at all.

dudeman
04-30-2012, 06:08 PM
3) reset - start over. Banned - No access to server at all.

Question edited for clarity.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 06:13 PM
Question edited for clarity.
Okay ;) ....

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 06:14 PM
I have a question or two for the blue team. (Or is it the red team because their names are red?)

I hope some of my questions can be answered with a simple yes/no, but I understand if I get no answer at all. Hopefully I'm not asking those types of "unanswerable" questions though.

1) i)Can you tell the difference between a "money cheater" and a "big spender"? ii) Does it require an extensive investigation into account activity?
2) Are there different "levels" of cheating? Action is taken "depending on the situation"(-CCM), what types of situations exist? "Cheated a little vs. Cheated a lot?"
3) What would be the difference between the actions of a cheater who is reset and the actions of one who is banned?

Answer at will. Or not at all, I haven't read up on the latest policies :p

1) Yeah, it's pretty easy to determine a spender right away.

2) Can't answer that.

3) Can't answer that.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 06:15 PM

No, you made it "YOU and US". When you make a "Ban him or ban me" post you're deliberately creating conflict. Especially when you don't have all the facts, and are just working with supposition.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 06:16 PM

We have software to detect potential cheaters. Does that catch 100% of them? No way, nothing's perfect. So if you report someone it's because they slipped through the cracks, are really creative, or aren't actually a cheater. Something to ponder.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Ok Mark last statement pisss me off a bit , it is ok to admire creativity , infact I do .
But it is not ok to let creativity gloat like pikachu did ... there is a difference in that .

If somebody is being creative fine , but consistant use of that same creativity gets old .
Especially if no slap on the wrist is given , and the offenders don't feel remorse or guilt .

That is the issue here , there is a US cause the US is the once who want to play fair , let see we all know how far some people greed or intergrety goes .
We see it on the forums , we see it in real life , now you are a company we semi invest money into .
So who are you representing , am not asking people to be thrown to the lions .
But one somebody is so stupid to upset the crowd , they did it to themself !

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 06:28 PM
1) Yeah, it's pretty easy to determine a spender right away.

2) Can't answer that.

3) Can't answer that.

Why can't you answer points 2 and 3

i need muney
04-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Can't answer that ;)

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Can't answer that ;)

As an IT developer if I said that in a meeting - I'd be banned - from my job!

Dravak
04-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry when do people understand if he doesn't want to answer , he doesn't have to answer .
And that is it , you might not like it , but that is the way Mark works , I rather have a cannot answer.

Then the PR rubbishe most people say wow wauw yeah... it is so nice cause it is so complicated and open to interpretations ,and we all know how people interpretate things like entiltlement , noob , cause they are too lazy to seek out real facts .

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Especially when you don't have all the facts, and are just working with supposition.
That is the problem right there, what facts we do have are very few and far between which leads us into these uncertain beliefs as to what is actually being done about issues that affect something we all care about.

There are a lot of people who support Crime City and Funzio, and tend to get frustrated when they are left in the dark over something they care a lot about. I don't at all think we should know everything there is to know, but a little more information would go a long ways to the satisfaction of a lot of your customers.

I do not think it is at all a US vs THEM issue and should not ever be. Customers play this game everyday and some spend real money on a continuing basis, other less, but the bottom line is we all support the game. Employees of Funzio either enjoy what they do and may play the game or they at least make a paycheck and go home. In the end we all the issue to be fixed and care about the continuing success of Crime City.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Did I ever say I admired creativity in cheating? You're reading too much into my words here. I'm saying that we catch the vast majority of cheaters without any input from players. The people we don't catch are either a minority (due to borderline activity or being a really good cheat), or are actually not cheating. If they're part of the minority, they get dealt with like other cheaters.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 07:16 PM

Because it would be detailing things we don't choose to detail.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
That is the problem right there, what facts we do have are very few and far between which leads us into these uncertain beliefs as to what is actually being done about issues that affect something we all care about.

There are a lot of people who support Crime City and Funzio, and tend to get frustrated when they are left in the dark over something they care a lot about. I don't at all think we should know everything there is to know, but a little more information would go a long ways to the satisfaction of a lot of your customers.

I do not think it is at all a US vs THEM issue and should not ever be. Customers play this game everyday and some spend real money on a continuing basis, other less, but the bottom line is we all support the game. Employees of Funzio either enjoy what they do and may play the game or they at least make a paycheck and go home. In the end we all the issue to be fixed and care about the continuing success of Crime City.

You can report someone for being a suspected cheater instead of jumping straight into "this player is totally a cheater and you can't say otherwise and if they're not banned I'll quit.".

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 07:21 PM
I really sympathize and agree with you, these would be great things, doubt it will happen but, I like the way you talk! :)

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 07:21 PM
I have not had a good laugh in a long time.

Let's all whine and cry about a game that really has no end or point to it.

There will never be one true winner no matter how much they spend or cheat.

We all play this game to pass time/escape reality/enjoy wasting money/Enjoy pointless games with no end etc.

This game is "How far can I take my toon" if people cheat so be it the company will either catch them eventually or the game will die and 99% of the gamers will move onto the next money pit.

I want to thank all of you for the laughs it is truly enjoyable to watch each and everyone of you whine about a game that is technically free to play (unless you choose to invest money which is your own choice and not needed to play).

I know I will hear well I pay them so I want a cheat free game. The question is why are you buying there product if you are so unsatisifed? Which I want to point out is not needed to play this free game.

Super Forum Members unite your words will surely topple a Multiple Million dollar company!

But please keep up the posts I get so much enjoyment out of reading them.

How does it go?

"Come at me Bro?"

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Yup, come at me bro! hahahahahahahaha

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Yup, come at me bro! hahahahahahahaha

;p................

Cloud4201
04-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I think ICEMAN is the only one with some real sense around here. Bravo to yet another whine thread about anything and everything that can possibly be whined about. Reminds me of the saying if you build it they will come. But in the internet forums sake it's if you build it they will whine. Every forum has them always have and always will. Remember guys arguing on the Internet is like winning the special olympics, ya ok you win.... But you're still f'n retarded!

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 07:48 PM
You can report someone for being a suspected cheater instead of jumping straight into "this player is totally a cheater and you can't say otherwise and if they're not banned I'll quit.".
That has little to do with what I posted but none the less you are absolutely correct. I personally have never once said that and do consistently submit tickets. I know that a lot of people here submit tickets and screen shots, most of us want to help.
The problem is not all of us aren't seeing results and that leads to frustration. All we really want is a few straight forward clear answers, which I think was the point of Burn starting this thread. I am not trying to attack you or Funzio, I just want to discuss things and hopefully get some more answers from you guys.

If you don't want to/can't give us more answers then I don't think anything will change and things will likely get worse.

the game will die and 99% of the gamers will move onto the next money pit.
It is a very good possibility. I see a few people I have reported disappear, so I personally know you guys are doing something and thank you if you did nothing the above statement would have already happened.

I can't speak for anyone else but I am just trying to give you some feedback as a consumer, you can do what you want with it.

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 07:49 PM
I think ICEMAN is the only one with some real sense around here. Bravo to yet another whine thread about anything and everything that can possibly be whined about. Reminds me of the saying if you build it they will come. But in the internet forums sake it's if you build it they will whine. Every forum has them always have and always will. Remember guys arguing on the Internet is like winning the special olympics, ya ok you win.... But you're still f'n retarded!

Oh I see it from his point of view, I share his sentiments. But Burn is a fellow member, he's a regular.. We're pals!
I see his point too! I sympathize...why wouldn't I? Plus look at it like this, makes it more entertaining and dramatic.

Better than most TV shows! lol

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Remember guys arguing on the Internet is like winning the special olympics, ya ok you win.... But you're still f'n retarded!

WAY OUT OF LINE BRO. Way out of line.

Cloud4201
04-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh I see it from his point of view, I share his sentiments. But Burn is a fellow member, he's a regular.. We're pals!
I see his point too! I sympathize...why wouldn't I? Plus look at it like this, makes it more entertaining and dramatic.

Oh don't misunderstand me here I agree with him and this cheating situation. I just don't see the point of creating threads about this anymore. I'm quite sure FUNZIO and team are well aware and working towards a common goal here. Us being up in their face about it 24/7 isn't really gonna make them jump faster and higher. Just keep flooding them with tickets and they will do what needs to be done. Hopefully. If not then don't spend real money on the game. It's that simple. If the money stops coming in that will be the biggest motivation for them to get their asses in gear. Or just shut it down on of the two hahaha

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 07:54 PM

"CC Forum Reality Show?" "CC Shore!" "Forum Island" "Suvivior CC Edition?"

Too soon?

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Oh don't misunderstand me here I agree with him and this cheating situation. I just don't see the point of creating threads about this anymore. I'm quite sure FUNZIO and team are well aware and working towards a common goal here. Us being up in their face about it 24/7 isn't really gonna make them jump faster and higher. Just keep flooding them with tickets and they will do what needs to be done. Hopefully. If not then don't spend real money on the game. It's that simple. If the money stops coming in that will be the biggest motivation for them to get their asses in gear. Or just shut it down on of the two hahaha

It's all good...alllllllllll good in the hood. hehe

"Come at me bro!" :P

"CC Forum Reality Show?" "CC Shore!" "Forum Island" "Suvivior CC Edition?"

Too soon?

I love it, HAHAH! But I'm done, I don't want to be rude to OP. :)

Cloud4201
04-30-2012, 07:55 PM
WAY OUT OF LINE BRO. Way out of line.
Awww did I hurteded your feelers? Tell me all about it I'm totally concerned with how that makes you feel.

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Awww did I hurteded your feelers? Tell me all about it I'm totally concerned with how that makes you feel.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/764.jpg

Now STFU.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Dravak lolz rants don't read it if you cannoy handle the truth ....
So keep on lolling ;)

People there are things to laugh about , but sadly this is not one of them :p

Even Bush cannot go to war saying we go to war for oil .
Or Obama says lets invade Syria cause we need less terrorist training camps .

You do not want to arouse the sleeping masses , especially those who think they are well educated .
Sadly this one of the issue where they did arouse the sleeping masses .
So laughing this one off will not work , sorry you cannot create a envoirement where daily post are glitch this .
Look up youtube bla bla for that cheat or hack ..
You already created a ridiculous sad envoirement , that fizzle even with all her charms cannot fix .
People need to believe there country is safe and beter then other countries , look if you want to laugh go read up prozvac post .... that is how sad things are ...

This could all have been avoided , by banning a freaking idiot called santa or pikachu (same person)
Sorry Idiot is the name , cause he didn't show guilt or remorse , infact he was acting like nothing happened .
Now even cheaters are blaiming other people cheats LOLZ.

Sorry At this moment we need something called appeasement .
And up to Funzio a way to bring appeasement , it is beter trough somebody like Burn who is more realistic .
Then trough mnju ;) or even me .
Sorry Iceman this has gone out of control .

iteachem
04-30-2012, 08:33 PM

Dude..uncalled for.... Not going to earn you a lot of friends here

Jill
04-30-2012, 08:54 PM
We always get some smart a s s who tries to move the thread away from the main issues.

CCMark, I said this some time back, we don't want to know all the details of what your findings are, we respect your in company policies on players private matters, no issues, but if you guys could provide a weekly summary that would abate so many concerns within the game and we will feel we are all working together to bring things right.
So many players investigated
So many banned
So many warned
So many weapons and building removed ......or what ever the actions you take.

Nothing fancy, just some basic info, then we will all say, well done and move forward.

Jill
04-30-2012, 08:56 PM
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/764.jpg

Now STFU.

Awesome man, just awesome......

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Dravak lolz rants don't read it if you cannoy handle the truth ....
So keep on lolling ;)

People there are things to laugh about , but sadly this is not one of them :p

Even Bush cannot go to war saying we go to war for oil .
Or Obama says lets invade Syria cause we need less terrorist training camps .

You do not want to arouse the sleeping masses , especially those who think they are well educated .
Sadly this one of the issue where they did arouse the sleeping masses .
So laughing this one off will not work , sorry you cannot create a envoirement where daily post are glitch this .
Look up youtube bla bla for that cheat or hack ..
You already created a ridiculous sad envoirement , that fizzle even with all her charms cannot fix .
People need to believe there country is safe and beter then other countries , look if you want to laugh go read up prozvac post .... that is how sad things are ...

This could all have been avoided , by banning a freaking idiot called santa or pikachu (same person)
Sorry Idiot is the name , cause he didn't show guilt or remorse , infact he was acting like nothing happened .
Now even cheaters are blaiming other people cheats LOLZ.

Sorry At this moment we need something called appeasement .
And up to Funzio a way to bring appeasement , it is beter trough somebody like Burn who is more realistic .
Then trough mnju ;) or even me .
Sorry Iceman this has gone out of control .

I read the whole Santa/Pika/Whatever his name is while it happened and saw no punishment for his crime.

I can understand the frustration that some feel.

But let's sit back and look at things for what they are.

A Free game (sorry beating a dead horse) which we all play.

We spend gold for chance at getting a item whether it is from a crate or to unlock whatever is being offered this week.

Do the cheaters impact what you are paying for?

Ohh wow they get a ton of in game cash which many people that have put much more time into studying this game than I would ever dream to do ( spreadsheets/Max Econ etc ) have said means almost nothing at higher levels.

So there is a new thread every hour on the hour about how the company whose game you play for free are not policing cheating.

If you step back and notice these threads seem to triple when there isn't any event to keep people busy.

So here is the way it is.

Let's all spend gold to complete a event when event is complete or I have ran out of money let me threaten how I am not going to spend any real money unless cheating is handled.

Better yet I am going to quit if they don't fix this game and take my credit card and go home.

But here is the kicker.... As soon as new event starts these same people that were quitting and never spending money again are the first ones posting in the " Log your Event Status here"

They blitz to 7 items using gold and then the cheating threads start again or it's the game is "Rigged".

Just like clockwork.

My favorite is the " I am 6/6 items using cash option only Guy"

Don't get me wrong I like a fair and even playing field but step back and look at what we are playing.

The day they start charging to play everyone will have a legit beef. Until then sit back and enjoy the free ride it is up to you if you hit the Nitro!

P.S. Spelling may be off as I am one handing this!

Just hold the Camera and let me make this movie.

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 09:06 PM
We always get some smart a s s who tries to move the thread away from the main issues.

CCMark, I said this some time back, we don't want to know all the details of what your findings are, we respect your in company policies on players private matters, no issues, but if you guys could provide a weekly summary that would abate so many concerns within the game and we will feel we are all working together to bring things right.
So many banned
So many warned

Nothing fancy, just some basic info, then we will all say, well done and move forward.

Not to be to quote you " a smart a s s who goes off topic"

Why do you feel they owe you any explanation?

Because you play there game and participate on the Forum?

Do not take me wrong way I am very interested in why you feel you are owed a explanation.

What is it that you have done or are doing that makes you feel that way?

Dravak
04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Don't worry about spelling , my spelling is horrible , but my reading comprehension isn't
Valid on points , just in the end , what makes people play or compete , that is the golden rule of these type of game.

And you are right about the point of quiting , but when I deleted MW KA , I still have not reinstalled them .
No matter the event or investment made .
When I delete this AP , I will not look back either , now sadly at this point most people are looking for a reason to stop
playing , money for most people has become meaningless , cause it is enjoyment or entertainment .
Sorry the issue need clarification or entittlement , cause people need that extra push to justify the spending .
Sorry do I want to play in a game that is 99% run by hackers and cheaters ? NO
Sorry I could spent one week in Python , and probaly break everything down to hex codes and alter everything on the premises , but what for ? , I am here to enjoy meself .
Not work just to beat a game and get annoyed by Idiots who cannot keep there big mouth shut about cheating .
Idiots is the word , they caused more harm then any conspiracy theorie there is .

Yes you know we can call people hypocrites , cause in a way they are .
But I like people who come up and defend the weak , while others might say F it those weak deserve to perishe , it is a different philosophy or moral value .
Say in a world where everything is nowadays grey , people still want to escape in black and white.

So for Funzio to get past this threshhold even if it is a free game !
They sadly have to uphold that they are trying to do the right thing .
Even if reality is that there are more cheaters then honest players .

But atleast let them appease the mass for once .
It is almost the same philosphy as slap on the wrist .

WoW I think I wrote too much loz ;)

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 09:30 PM
To do something for sake of doing says what and to whom does it speak.

If you are asking for a sacrificial lamb I am happy to lead him to slaughter.

Let someone taste blood and they devolope a appetite.

Now would we want that?

Jill
04-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Not to be to quote you " a smart a s s who goes off topic"

Why do you feel they owe you any explanation?

Because you play there game and participate on the Forum?

Do not take me wrong way I am very interested in why you feel you are owed a explanation.

What is it that you have done or are doing that makes you feel that way?

I am not looking explanations, surely that means someone has to explain what going on here, I know what's going on. i am seeking to find a way that will satisfy players concerns, a way that will not breach the policies of the company, a way to report to us, as stakeholders within the company, no matter how small a stakeholder I may be, that actions are being taken.

I spend a lot of money on this game, now a lot of money to me, may not be a lot of money to you, but the fact that I see players with billions of $ in explosives, upmarket buildings levelled up to 3 or 4 with an income a fraction of mine, well that isn't right. Yes they have been reported but at least 1 is still playing. Maybe 3 weeks ago we both were on the same stats now he's 20k above me. This is frustration more than anything else. So let's try and find a way forward to ease people like me who enjoy the game so much and this forum too.

Don't want a fight here, as i'm pretty sure nothing will come out of what I have said here, or what has been said within this thread and all the other threads before. But if something isn't right i won't bury my head and go on as if everything is rosy. Standup for what is right...... Ohhhh enough already

Dravak
04-30-2012, 09:36 PM
At this moment yes sadly , that is the point , we do not need names .
But yeah it worked for the ancient mayans , it worked for the egyptians , it worked for the romans .
It worked for the germans , and it is working for the Americans ...

but you already know my answer didn't you , cause my answer would be opposite of what I posted ;)
But then again life is always fascinating when you are faced with a engima .

Anyway it is getting late , and these posts makes me too much of a intellectual charming personality .
So a goodnight . Fig one don't forget to post I GOT IT !!

ICEMAN0023
04-30-2012, 09:53 PM
I am not looking explanations, surely that means someone has to explain what going on here, I know what's going on. i am seeking to find a way that will satisfy players concerns, a way that will not breach the policies of the company, a way to report to us, as stakeholders within the company, no matter how small a stakeholder I may be, that actions are being taken.

I spend a lot of money on this game, now a lot of money to me, may not be a lot of money to you, but the fact that I see players with billions of $ in explosives, upmarket buildings levelled up to 3 or 4 with an income a fraction of mine, well that isn't right. Yes they have been reported but at least 1 is still playing. Maybe 3 weeks ago we both were on the same stats now he's 20k above me. This is frustration more than anything else. So let's try and find a way forward to ease people like me who enjoy the game so much and this forum too.

Don't want a fight here, as i'm pretty sure nothing will come out of what I have said here, or what has been said within this thread and all the other threads before. But if something isn't right i won't bury my head and go on as if everything is rosy. Standup for what is right...... Ohhhh enough already

No fight here Jill.

As much as everyone has a right to complain about cheating/rigged events/Etc. I have right to Voice my views agree?

I now see why you feel you are owed a explanation. You feel as if you are a stake holder but I am sad to say you are not.

You do realize they can shut this game down tomorrow and they would owe nothing to any of us regardless how much we have spent in real money.

When we spend hard earned cash on this game it is gone the minute you make your purchase.

Not even as much as a tax write off (even though I am searching for a entertainment loophole).

I am sorry to say no matter how many players report cheaters and how many are caught by devolpers they will never cease to exist in this day and age.

Get rid of one 5 are right behind.

It isn't Funzios fault they did great in making a addictive game that produces loads of cash.

I do not condone cheating but at the same time I understand the complexity of the situation.

How many tickets you think they get daily concerning cheaters that really aren't.

People report others on whims or if they get a beat down.

"He beat me he has to be cheating"

Enjoy your time playing this game 6 months from now this game,this forum will more than likely be in the rearview for most of us.

Do you, don't let others dictate what you do.

Life is way to short to be so bitter over something you have no control over.

Jill
04-30-2012, 10:28 PM
@ICEMAN0023
I or should I say WE are stakeholders within Funzio ------ Meaning of Stakeholders;
"A person, group, or organization that has direct or indirect stake in an organization because it can affect or be affected by the organization's actions, objectives, and policies. Key stakeholders in a business organization include creditors, customers, directors, employees, government (and its agencies), owners (shareholders), suppliers, unions, and the community from which the business draws its resources. Although stakeholding is usually self-legitimizing (those who judge themselves to be stakeholders are stakeholder ), all stakeholders are not equal and different stakeholders are entitled to different considerations. For example, a company’s customers are entitled to fair trading practices but they are not entitled to the same consideration as the company's employees."

I have highlighted in red what I consider important points, firstly customers are stakeholders and secondly a company's customers are entitied to fair trading practises. The trading practises point could be argued that it soley doesnt just mean the overall company's trading practises eg on the stockmarket, etc but also methods, procedures and processes it uses in actually running the business.

So as a stakeholder I want to see good methods, procedures and processes in place to ensure the smooth running of the company and in particular this game. I want to see a reporting method that we, as stakeholders, know that best trading practises are being undertaken.

Nothing more to say other than I've just lost almost a $1m because I was so engrossed in this thread and forgot to collect.

emcee
04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
@ICEMAN0023
I or should I say WE are stakeholders within Funzio ------ Meaning of Stakeholders;
"A person, group, or organization that has direct or indirect stake in an organization because it can affect or be affected by the organization's actions, objectives, and policies. Key stakeholders in a business organization include creditors, customers, directors, employees, government (and its agencies), owners (shareholders), suppliers, unions, and the community from which the business draws its resources. Although stakeholding is usually self-legitimizing (those who judge themselves to be stakeholders are stakeholder ), all stakeholders are not equal and different stakeholders are entitled to different considerations. For example, a company’s customers are entitled to fair trading practices but they are not entitled to the same consideration as the company's employees."

I have highlighted in red what I consider important points, firstly customers are stakeholders and secondly a company's customers are entitied to fair trading practises. The trading practises point could be argued that it soley doesnt just mean the overall company's trading practises eg on the stockmarket, etc but also methods, procedures and processes it uses in actually running the business.

So as a stakeholder I want to see good methods, procedures and processes in place to ensure the smooth running of the company and in particular this game. I want to see a reporting method that we, as stakeholders, know that best trading practises are being undertaken.

Nothing more to say other than I've just lost almost a $1m because I was so engrossed in this thread and forgot to collect.
+100. Nice one Jill.

Burn
05-01-2012, 12:15 AM
No, you made it "YOU and US". When you make a "Ban him or ban me" post you're deliberately creating conflict. Especially when you don't have all the facts, and are just working with supposition.

CCM, I put my head on the line to try and get some attention from Funzio, and get a dialogue going. No more, no less. It certainly was not intended to create conflict.

Sometimes you don't get any attention unless you make some noise. On the other hand, it is generally the noisiest duck that gets shot first!

And of course I'm working with supposition, because the facts have not been particularly well presented to the customer base.

I understand you have policies to follow. I understand you may even be working with one hand tied behind your back because of these policies. I also understand that you are probably snowed under with this issue on top of an existing workload.

But the fact remains, this game, as a business, is reliant on user investment - when that very investment is undermined and threatened by people cheating the system, negating money spent by legitimate customers, causing problems for YOU and US, it is perhaps an issue worthy of someone putting their head on the line to try and get answers, or even better, an ongoing progress report?

P.S. I have spent a few hundred dollars on this game, and have budgeted for putting in another $100 a month every month I continue playing. Yet I'm currently being robbed blind by a cheater who has not spent 1 cent on Gold, but has billions worth of top end items, and whose stats outrank mine because of that. All things considered, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping my anger in check, and 'conflict' to a minimum.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 01:06 AM
I know a player who admitted cheating and doing so for like three month and going. And yes, I have reported him twice.
For me it's enough to be dubious at least. You don't want people to post about cheating on the forum, but refuse to pin a thread telling not to do so. Does that even make any sense?
All I see is pressing on the point that community is operating suspicions rather than fact, but there is no proof to any noticeable action whatsoever. I do believe that something is done (remember G Wiz?), but it is somehow way to slow.

Like how long does it have to take for a top-grossing game like this to fix invisible folk in Octagon? Texture seams visible? Occasional slow-downs? Long-walk bug? Blurred cheap avatars? Pinch-zoom ends like a tap making you close unwanted windows? Graphical glitches and artifacts? Crashing? Funzios quality of service obviously does not stand-up to the money it gobbles up. No wonder people doubt words in blue. Can't blame them :)

Synergy
05-01-2012, 03:06 AM
CCM, I put my head on the line to try and get some attention from Funzio, and get a dialogue going. No more, no less. It certainly was not intended to create conflict.

Sometimes you don't get any attention unless you make some noise. On the other hand, it is generally the noisiest duck that gets shot first!

And of course I'm working with supposition, because the facts have not been particularly well presented to the customer base.

I understand you have policies to follow. I understand you may even be working with one hand tied behind your back because of these policies. I also understand that you are probably snowed under with this issue on top of an existing workload.

But the fact remains, this game, as a business, is reliant on user investment - when that very investment is undermined and threatened by people cheating the system, negating money spent by legitimate customers, causing problems for YOU and US, it is perhaps an issue worthy of someone putting their head on the line to try and get answers, or even better, an ongoing progress report?

P.S. I have spent a few hundred dollars on this game, and have budgeted for putting in another $100 a month every month I continue playing. Yet I'm currently being robbed blind by a cheater who has not spent 1 cent on Gold, but has billions worth of top end items, and whose stats outrank mine because of that. All things considered, I think I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping my anger in check, and 'conflict' to a minimum.

This. The brave ones get accused of causing trouble (when they're really just looking for a satisfactory explanation or answer to questions that a paying customer would expect) because they're so frustrated that it's continuously happening without anything being done about it in a lot of cases. They've reported it, get no response, and continue seeing the cheaters flourish while they spend hundreds or thousands of their hard earned real money to support Funzio (and probably most employee's paychecks) and can't even compete. They don't know where else to go or what else to do other than quit the game they otherwise enjoy, so it's like a desperate last measure for some. It seems like something like this is the only thing that gets any response at all on "sensitive" issues.

I applaud those that have the guts and are still trying to do what seems like the only logical thing left to do on the "sensitive" issues. I did the same thing on the defense building issue, and although it did get the issue some attention, it also ultimately got me temp banned.

It gets so frustrating. Most don't want a war with the same people they're paying to offer a service . They just want there to not be so many "sensitive" (or after a while seemingly shady) issues. They want open dialogue, to feel like their issues/complaints/problems are being handled, that Funzio cares about their customer base as a whole, and is seriously trying to explain the issue to the best of their ability and make their customers happy while creating long lasting customer relation related bonds that make the customer want to invest more and feel good about it. That is all.

Jill
05-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Deafening ....... The sound of silence.......

Oh well, Back the the never ending cc story at least I get a laugh there

Swearengen
05-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Unfortunately we are all pissing in the wind here! We will not get the answers we want or any real answers, just like every other cheating thread to date. Oh well...

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Wow is the only word that sums up the last 3 posts.

You are owed nothing by Funzio explanation or anything else you seek.

With the way you guys act you would think you want them to blog their weekly staff meetings so everyone is in the know.

Better yet maybe install a web cam to feed the masses!

Unhappy with the Game ? Move on there is other choices out there to feed your addictions.

Unhappy with the Graphics? See above!

Unhappy that cheaters run around bragging about it and robbing your precious buildings? Quit playing!

Why keep doing something that apparently really makes you unhappy.

Hey here is a idea lets go after Apple as they do offer this game in the App store and they do facilitate the means (iTunes account) to purchase the gold that everyone uses to get. "Unfair advantage" over the non gold spenders or kids that do not have the means to purchase gold.

Seeing as how everyone feels they have been slighted and have been treated poorly( yet you keep paying and playing) what about people that can't afford or are to young to buy the extra products to bolsters their toon?

Do they have a valid complaint? Before the mass cheating threads there was the OMG this guy spent 10k on gold and has 100k attack and defense I can't beat him/her that dominated this forum.

Right now Funzio has 3 sections Announcments/General/Mob invites( maybe wrong on this one)

They need to add another section just for the forum members that want to show their displeasure with the state of the game. There is some really good informative threads on here that help,out players new and old but they get lost in the I'm quitting,this guy cheats,1001 ways to spot a cheater (can I get a sticky for this PLEASE even though I bash staff whenever I can),spotted a cheater hurry lets attack him,these events suck and are rigged,all Funzio cares about is how much I spend and my all time favorite I may get banned but I am writing this thread for attention thread.

Get over your EGO's and the feeling that you have the rights to explanations.

All of you are owed nothing the sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

But I know I know we are Stake Holders and "Paying" customers and we have rights!

Good luck with that lets see how far you get. Maybe hold your breath and you will get your way!

Pound your fist on the wall and maybe you will get that detailed report of who was cheating and what was done.

Someone posted that Life is a shade of grey yet everyone wants to see in Black and White. Really think about that and then ask yourself if you are truly owed anything.

Maybe the CC Forum can all fly to Funzio company base and hold a protest!

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 06:16 AM

Silence is golden.

Your copy and paste of a definition had nothing to do with it lol.

After reading your posts I see the world at which you see. Until you take the blinders off and accept things for what they are I feel sorry for you.

Good luck on your crusade keep fighting the good fight! I am sure your answers are right around the next 1000 threads on this topic!

Max Power
05-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow, interesting thread and interesting responses. I see valid points on both side, and have made some observations, which, lucky for all of you, I will share! LOL!

1. I reported a cheater at level 8 who had as many respect weapons as fights/robs. Money cant buy respect in this game, even an idiot could tell this was a cheater. I received the canned response from Funzio. 3 weeks later, this person is at level 44 and even more dominent. Sent another complaint, got another canned response.

Now I know some people look like they are cheating and are really just spending money, we all get that, but when you have as many respect items as fights, that's pretty obvious. The inaction on an account like that speakes volumes. I am not looking for explanations, I am looking for fairness and Funzio doing what they said they would. Events like this are where the complaints come from.

2. Funzio has used us as their R&D department. We have suffered through glitches, crashes, balky updates, cheaters, etc. All of this while spending enough money to keep everybody in the black at superhero central. You would think a modicum of respect would be afforded to the CUSTOMERS who report these problems and request a little satisfaction that their purchases were not money down the drain. Some of the people here are professionals, developers, business people, etc., Some are twice your age and old enough to be your parents. I think it reasonable that they be addressed like adults without the tone. If you don't want to work retail, dont fill out applications at the mall.

3. Funzio, while we all appreciate your workload and the fact that you cant work 24/7 etc, this is a game that you wrote the code on, you developed, you built and you sold. As a paying customer, your staffing is not my responsibility, it's yours. Your customers are not responsible for your product defects. Please keep that in mind when addressing people who complain.

I understand it can be frustrating working retail. There are many idiots out there that make life frustrating. We get that.

Let's keep a 30,000 foot view on these problems while working on them, remembering whom the customer is, and what reasonable expectations are.

Thank you.

Shoutzaonmyboiz
05-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Plus 10000 max!

Sasha54
05-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Some of the people here are professionals, developers, business people, etc., Some are twice your age and old enough to be your parents. I think it reasonable that they be addressed like adults without the tone. If you don't want to work retail, dont fill out applications at the mall.

Good one............This is one aspect that I find particularly irksome - I've been working longer than these guys have been on earth!

I'd love to see a real picture of CCM........

Dipstik
05-01-2012, 08:12 AM
From my perspective, there's no difference between a glitches and a gold spender... One's just officially sanctioned. I think the real drama here is because the spenders also realize this.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 08:19 AM
As you know...CC Mark and his team have TONS of tickets sent in each day. He's hiring like crazy to fill the need.

Where do I apply?

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Where do I apply?

Here

http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=13

Burn
05-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Some excellent posts on here, Synergy, Max and Jill notably.

Obvious exception is Iceman, who appears to be missing the point completely, or choosing to miss the the point to facilitate his rather infantile 'customers deserve nothing' rant.

@Dipstik "there's no difference between a glitches and a gold spender" Really? *facepalm*

Dude, without the Gold spenders there would be no Funzio, no game, no forum for non-Gold spenders to insult Gold spenders by bundling them in with the cheats. Funzio is a business, not a charity.

If you play for free, great, good luck to you, I have zero malice for anyone that opts to play free, but Gold spenders do actually contribute to Funzios profits, which in turn allows them to provide you with the luxury of free play.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Here

http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=13

None of those positions are Customer Service.

CounterSniper
05-01-2012, 08:30 AM
None of those positions are Customer Service.

They might not call it that, idk, not my department.

I only went out of my way to help you by providing the link. :cool:

Dipstik
05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Your quote left out "from my perspective" which blatantly changed the context of what I said. Then you blew the straw man right out of the water. You have a future in journalism.

Burn
05-01-2012, 08:45 AM
All it takes for someone to be good at customer service is:

- The understanding that not only do they represent their employer, but also that customers are relying on them.
- A compassionate, helpful, and courteous attitude.
- The knowledge of whatever they’re supporting.

Frankly, if you don’t have those qualities, how can you work with anyone at all?

Burn
05-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Your quote left out "from my perspective" which blatantly changed the context of what I said. Then you blew the straw man right out of the water. You have a future in journalism.

I'd suggest that by typing @Dipstik, I was talking specifically to you. So the context of your statement was already a given :D

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 08:50 AM
All it takes for someone to be good at customer service is:

- The understanding that not only do they represent their employer, but also that customers are relying on them.
- A compassionate, helpful, and courteous attitude.
- The knowledge of whatever they’re supporting.

Frankly, if you don’t have those qualities, how can you work with anyone at all?

I'm not sure where you think they are going wrong... it appears they are doing everything that you just described...

They make unnecessary appearances in a public forum... if they have taken the time to appear in forum then SURELY they have taken the time to do their actual job and look into the "support tickets" that have been sent in...

And they have even hinted that the players that are being reported as cheaters might not actually be cheating...

Jill
05-01-2012, 09:08 AM
@iceman whatever the numbers are, i have forgot already

My sound of silence comment was not directed at you but at Funzio, sorry I should have made that more clear.

And please, your smug remark about feel sorry for me ..... LOL .... Don't ......

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:17 AM

So many banned
So many warned

That isn't going to happen. That is more information than we are comfortable sharing.

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:22 AM

You're upset about a lack of response on the forums at 5:00am PST? You do know we're in San Francisco, CA, and that we sleep at night?

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 09:24 AM

We've laid out the facts, but you're refusing to accept them.

1) We investigate cheaters every day
2) We handle cheaters based on our policies

Those are the facts. Anything else is information that is not being given out.

sez
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Wow, interesting thread and interesting responses. I see valid points on both side, and have made some observations, which, lucky for all of you, I will share! LOL!

1. I reported a cheater at level 8 who had as many respect weapons as fights/robs. Money cant buy respect in this game, even an idiot could tell this was a cheater. I received the canned response from Funzio. 3 weeks later, this person is at level 44 and even more dominent. Sent another complaint, got another canned response.

Now I know some people look like they are cheating and are really just spending money, we all get that, but when you have as many respect items as fights, that's pretty obvious. The inaction on an account like that speakes volumes. I am not looking for explanations, I am looking for fairness and Funzio doing what they said they would. Events like this are where the complaints come from.

2. Funzio has used us as their R&D department. We have suffered through glitches, crashes, balky updates, cheaters, etc. All of this while spending enough money to keep everybody in the black at superhero central. You would think a modicum of respect would be afforded to the CUSTOMERS who report these problems and request a little satisfaction that their purchases were not money down the drain. Some of the people here are professionals, developers, business people, etc., Some are twice your age and old enough to be your parents. I think it reasonable that they be addressed like adults without the tone. If you don't want to work retail, dont fill out applications at the mall.

3. Funzio, while we all appreciate your workload and the fact that you cant work 24/7 etc, this is a game that you wrote the code on, you developed, you built and you sold. As a paying customer, your staffing is not my responsibility, it's yours. Your customers are not responsible for your product defects. Please keep that in mind when addressing people who complain.

I understand it can be frustrating working retail. There are many idiots out there that make life frustrating. We get that.

Let's keep a 30,000 foot view on these problems while working on them, remembering whom the customer is, and what reasonable expectations are.

Thank you.

+1, nicely writen Maxwell

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Maybe it's a conspiracy!!!!

Maybe these RP hackers are actually funzio employees running around killing ya'll to encourage you to buy gold to beat them!

Jill
05-01-2012, 09:44 AM
That isn't going to happen. That is more information than we are comfortable sharing.

Thank you for your answer, I now know not to ask for this again. Understand pls Im looking to help here, nothing more.

My bedtime now see ya tomorrow

dudeman
05-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Out of curiosity, with what is supposedly a rather large number of "big spenders", why does the App Store not have ANY cash listed under the top in-app purchases? With the amount of cash some of these big spenders would surely have to buy, cash seems like it sould be one of the top in-app purchases.

Unless people are buying and selling gold buildings to get more cash than they could if they were buying cash. Which makes me wonder, why are people allowed to do that? That sounds like the in app purchase system has an exploitable loophole that people are jumping all over.

If people are doing that, are they big spenders? Yes, technically.

Are they also cheaters? Yes, technically, because they are abusing and exploiting the system, and chances are they are doing it repeatedly.

If you ask me, being a big spender and being a cheater are not mutually exclusive titles, and big spending does not make cheating acceptable.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Some excellent posts on here, Synergy, Max and Jill notably.

Obvious exception is Iceman, who appears to be missing the point completely, or choosing to miss the the point to facilitate his rather infantile 'customers deserve nothing' rant.

@Dipstik "there's no difference between a glitches and a gold spender" Really? *facepalm*

Dude, without the Gold spenders there would be no Funzio, no game, no forum for non-Gold spenders to insult Gold spenders by bundling them in with the cheats. Funzio is a business, not a charity.

If you play for free, great, good luck to you, I have zero malice for anyone that opts to play free, but Gold spenders do actually contribute to Funzios profits, which in turn allows them to provide you with the luxury of free play.

Love the "Infantile" comment ..Pot calling the kettle back?

Before trying to directly go at someone look at your Tantrums that you are throwing.

At end of the day all of your arguments whether valid or invalid are nothing more than forum fodder.

Move on with your gaming as you are never going to feel that Funzio has done enough to suit your wants.

By the way my point wasn't "the customer deserves nothing" you are so caught up in your "I want answers and solutions crusade" that you do not take things for what they are.

Have a wonderful day.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 10:20 AM
We've laid out the facts, but you're refusing to accept them.

1) We investigate cheaters every day
2) We handle cheaters based on our policies

Those are the facts. Anything else is information that is not being given out.

If this is not enough for the CC Forum Fighters maybe it is time to move on.

I would like to think I am in the top 20 to 30% that have spent money on this game. The difference with myself is I knew what I was getting into when I downloaded the App and chose to purchase "Gold" to better my toon.

Some of you have no clue.

Plux
05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Iceman, just a comparison for a second with the real world, what would you say to the customers of MF Global who actually had their $2.5b disappear...were they just like us suckers to something that could pop off at any moment.
Most things in life are like that, be it driving a car, walking across the road. It's a game, if we choose, we have flexibility in subscription (Gold Purchase) for more choices and does not tie you into a contract at any time. However cheats should be banned and removed with immediate effect.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 10:40 AM
You're upset about a lack of response on the forums at 5:00am PST? You do know we're in San Francisco, CA, and that we sleep at night?

That is not fair. You taunt us with these every hour events that don't allow us to sleep, but you get to sleep? !!!

dudeman
05-01-2012, 10:47 AM
That is not fair. You taunt us with these every hour events that don't allow us to sleep, but you get to sleep? !!!

Crime (City) doesn't sleep... But the CCPD (Police Department/Programmers and Developers) get to enjoy quite a nice lifestyle from the profits of the organized crime.

Makes sense now. :p

Max Power
05-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Crime (City) doesn't sleep... But the CCPD (Police Department/Programmers and Developers) get to enjoy quite a nice lifestyle from the profits of the organized crime.

Makes sense now. :p

LOL...these are the perks listed on their job board:

WORKING ENVIRONMENT PERKS:
-SOMA location, walking distance from Montgomery BART
-Macbook Pros, 27'' Monitors-Free Health, Dental and Vision
-Snacked-filled kitchen and Jamba-Juice breaks
-Nightly catered dinners
-Weekly Massages

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Iceman, just a comparison for a second with the real world, what would you say to the customers of MF Global who actually had their $2.5b disappear...were they just like us suckers to something that could pop off at any moment.
Most things in life are like that, be it driving a car, walking across the road. It's a game, if we choose, we have flexibility in subscription (Gold Purchase) for more choices and does not tie you into a contract at any time. However cheats should be banned and removed with immediate effect.

Sorry Plux I fail to see the Comparision and I am very well familiar with MF Global.

Compare Apples to Apples.

Burn
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Love the "Infantile" comment ..Pot calling the kettle back?

Before trying to directly go at someone look at your Tantrums that you are throwing.

At end of the day all of your arguments whether valid or invalid are nothing more than forum fodder.

Move on with your gaming as you are never going to feel that Funzio has done enough to suit your wants.

By the way my point wasn't "the customer deserves nothing" you are so caught up in your "I want answers and solutions crusade" that you do not take things for what they are.

Have a wonderful day.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

Go scan through some old threads, I've regularly been supportive of Funzio, and I have huge sympathy for the amount of junk on here that they have to wade through, particularly the Post Event whining.

Funzio support from their techs is first class, as good as any I've ever known.

That the techs have been given so much leeway to put the customer first, so often, is testament to some excellent and forward thinking policies.

So I'm not on any kind of anti-Funzio crusade at all.

But as a paying customer, I'm voicing a concern, and I think it is one that is shared by other paying customers, that the issue is being dealt with aggresively. I need to know that it is before I can comfortably put any further spend into this game with the confidence that such spend won't be immediately countered by cheaters.

A little more transparency, a little more info, I don't think it is too much to ask.

Scenario for you...

I buy a car, it has a feature, I'm unsure of the specific benefits of that feature. Might I expect a full and comprehensive explanation of those features prior to purchase? Of course. Now talk to me about Gold CC defense buildings.

And another. Same car. It has a recall because of a faulty part. Might I expect to phone and ask if that product recall is a safety issue? Might I expect to be given full information about when I can take it back for repairs? Might I be concerned that this recall might effect the future value of my investment? Of course. What is car manufacturers primary method of retaining my custom beyond this problem? Full and complete disclosure about the problem, the repairs, and the preventative measures they will take to stop it from happening again. Apply that train of thought to the cheating scenario.

I'll repeat, a little more transparency, a little more info, I don't think it is too much to ask.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 10:59 AM
That couldn't be further from the truth.

Go scan through some old threads, I've regularly been supportive of Funzio, and I have huge sympathy for the amount of junk on here that they have to wade through, particularly the Post Event whining.

Funzio support from their techs is first class, as good as any I've ever known.

That the techs have been given so much leeway to put the customer first, so often, is testament to some excellent and forward thinking policies.

So I'm not on any kind of anti-Funzio crusade at all.

But as a paying customer, I'm voicing a concern, and I think it is one that is shared by other paying customers, that the issue is being dealt with aggresively. I need to know that it is before I can comfortably put any further spend into this game with the confidence that such spend won't be immediately countered by cheaters.

A little more transparency, a little more info, I don't think it is too much to ask.

Scenario for you...

I buy a car, it has a feature, I'm unsure of the specific benefits of that feature. Might I expect a full and comprehensive explanation of those features prior to purchase? Of course. Now talk to me about CC defense buildings.

And another. Same car. It has a recall because of a faulty part. Might I expect to phone and ask if that product recall is a safety issue? Might I expect to be given full information about when I can take it back for repairs? Might I be concerned that this recall might effect the future value of my investment? Of course. What is car manufacturers primary method of retaining my custom beyond this problem? Full and complete disclosure about the problem, the repairs, and the preventative measures to stop it from happening again. Apply that train of thought to the cheating scenario.

I'll repeat, a little more transparency, a little more info, I don't think it is too much to ask.

Your main example here was "Buying a car".

Now if your were given the car "no charge" but you went out added performance parts to increase your speed etc without having a true understanding of what you were driving and the motor blew up should the company that "Gave" you the car be responsible?

You chose to bolster your speed they didn't twist your arm you wanted to go faster and be stronger.

Lesson here is make educated purchases.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Also, just to throw my 2½ cents in here:
Removing items/banning/penalizing someone who has spent real money on a game is a tricky business. The majority of the "cheats" have not been cheats in the true sense of the word, but rather exploitation's of existing game bugs. In the latter case, the penalized person could argue in small claims that they were cheated out of their money because of the penalty. With a game like this, the "rules" are what the game engine will allow, so exploiting a bug is not cheating, but simply part of the rule-set...whether intended or not. Funzio has to tread lightly in this arena, and I would imagine falls on the side of avoiding legal action rather than banning willy nilly.

The amount of info they release in this regard is their prerogative. Take it or leave it.

Burn
05-01-2012, 11:12 AM
iceman, I'm not trying to argue with you, and we could go round the car analogy until we are blue in the face.

But Funzios success is based entirely on selling these 'performance parts', so they need to guarantee them under warranty ;)

The free part of the game is just the loss leader.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 11:22 AM
iceman, I'm not trying to argue with you, and we could go round the car analogy until we are blue in the face.

But Funzios success is based entirely on selling these 'performance parts', so they need to guarantee them under warranty ;)

The free part of the game is just the loss leader.

Trust me I understand your point.

A a argument I am not seeking just showing the flip side that is always overlooked.

I have be involved with games one in the same as this one. When I downloaded this app I knew there were cheaters it is unavoidable in today's world.

I still choose to play difference is I knew what I was getting into.

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Also, just to throw my 2½ cents in here:
Removing items/banning/penalizing someone who has spent real money on a game is a tricky business. The majority of the "cheats" have not been cheats in the true sense of the word, but rather exploitation's of existing game bugs. In the latter case, the penalized person could argue in small claims that they were cheated out of their money because of the penalty. With a game like this, the "rules" are what the game engine will allow, so exploiting a bug is not cheating, but simply part of the rule-set...whether intended or not. Funzio has to tread lightly in this arena, and I would imagine falls on the side of avoiding legal action rather than banning willy nilly.

The amount of info they release in this regard is their prerogative. Take it or leave it.

So counting cards at the casino is not cheating because you are using your brain and you are paying real money to use your brain?

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 11:47 AM
So counting cards at the casino is not cheating because you are using your brain and you are paying real money to use your brain?

As long as you are not using any device other than your brain, it is neither cheating or illegal. The casinos have tried numerous times to convict and have failed. The can choose to not let you play their anymore based on other policies, but if they were to take your winnings based on legal card counting, they would lose in a court of law.

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Well you can use that argument as they kick you out of the casino ^^

Good luck with that!

And you can probably use that argument as well right when they ban you from the game ^^

Fedor
05-01-2012, 01:09 PM
I, for one, will not buy any more gold unless I see solid evidence that cheaters are being dealt with, it doesn't have to be a ban, but taking away a certain amountbof inventory or something like that.

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:12 PM
I, for one, will not buy any more gold unless I see solid evidence that cheaters are being dealt with, it doesn't have to be a ban, but taking away a certain amountbof inventory or something like that.

That is silly... why let cheaters ruin your fun?

I would agree with the statement if it was like a 90:1 ratio Cheaters:Legit Players

But the reality is it's probably the other way round 90:1... Legit:Cheaters...

So why worry if you get beat once in a blue moon or you can't beat someone???

THERE IS ALWAYS A CHEATER TO EVERY GAME! Get over it... it's a game...

Consider CC like golf... don't keep track of other peoples score cards... keep track of yours... if buddy wants to give himself a better score and brag about it... so what...

Dravak
05-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Truth is you got more answer in these posts of mark , then I think he said in a long while .
Think he does understand some of the customers are not just young kids or greedy selfishe mature people .
Who just make statement that only benefits for short term .

That is one of the reason Burn is so adament and , look for people like Iceman Me , Payam etc those HL amex or funzio people .
We are not going to play this game forever , but for the small minority , that want this game to go on forever.
Or dream that this game can go on forever , they see there gold as a investment .

And sadly after seeing a wide variety of levels and people , there is a market for that in this AP the market isn't even bad , sure the income is not as high as high risk quick payoff .
But those are easily manipulated with big gains little cost items or events or anything else .

The same group want a fair playground , for that purpose it doesn't matter that calculated boredom or riskfactor .
Of people dropping off on montly basis is huge . some people will never drop off cause of they cannot accept financiel Fallacy .
That is what the current problem reflects boldly to them , look WOW didn't catar there game to the hardcore.
They used and tossed away the hardcore , cause the casual is the money machine , and the casual cannot accept defeat .

That is were the money is made , while the hardcore just move on and come back later .

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Well you can use that argument as they kick you out of the casino ^^

Good luck with that!

And you can probably use that argument as well right when they ban you from the game ^^

Please use google and educate yourself on this topic. As I said in my post, that you clearly did not read until the end, they can stop letting you play and can blacklist you at all of the casinos, but they are doing that under their policy that allows them to not allow people to play. Counting cards is not illegal or cheating in any way. It also still holds that they can not confiscate any of your winnings obtained by counting cards. That would be an illegal action on their part.

Your analogy is a good one and actually supports my claim. Thank you for that.

Dravak
05-01-2012, 01:32 PM
yahkin am tired of people posting stuff they know nothing about , go take a calculator into the casino ...
Or say I am counting cards when you are playing ... then see how fast you get thrown out .

You know all the net does is create wannabee , if you are that good in life , you wouldn't have to moan about anything.
And already have your ship in the docks and can laugh at the world :p

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Please use google and educate yourself on this topic. As I said in my post, that you clearly did not read until the end, they can stop letting you play and can blacklist you at all of the casinos, but they are doing that under their policy that allows them to not allow people to play. Counting cards is not illegal or cheating in any way. It also still holds that they can not confiscate any of your winnings obtained by counting cards. That would be an illegal action on their part.

Your analogy is a good one and actually supports my claim. Thank you for that.

And I'm saying good luck trying to justify that with them as they kick your ass out the door... and possibly kidnap you and break your fingers and dump you in the middle of the dez... and you can yell at them: "THIS GOES AGAINST MY RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING!" And they will laugh at you... and you can argue:"IT'S NOT CHEATING!!! IT'S MY BRAIN!" and they will laugh at you some more and tell you to go shove it...

much like Funzio... because it's common sense...

Luciferianism
05-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Technically if you win while counting cards it could be theft. Theft is defined as dishonestly appropriating property belonging to another with the intention of depriving the other of it (Theft Act section 1). The only real question is whether you're being dishonest. The test for that is two stage and from the case of Ghosh. Would a reasonable man term the defendant's conduct dishonest? Did the defendant know that reasonable people would term his conduct dishonest? If the answer to both is yes, the defendant is dishonest and liable for theft. Hopefully that makes sense ... I tried to dumb it down for non-lawyers. I'm not sure why people think they're experts on the law with no legal experience.

Ramshutu
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
This type of thread is absolutely pointless. A lot of people are annoyed at some of the cheating that is going on, which is fair enough. The problem is, there is normally two ways of putting your issues and concerns across. One that p****s people off and sounds atagonistic, and one that doesn't.

Burn, I have tremendous respect for you, what you are saying has tremendous merit, but how you are saying it serves no one.

Ramshutu
05-01-2012, 01:53 PM
This type of thread is absolutely pointless. A lot of people are annoyed at some of the cheating that is going on, which is fair enough. The problem is, there is normally two ways of putting your issues and concerns across. One that p****s people off and sounds atagonistic, and one that doesn't.

Burn, I have tremendous respect for you, what you are saying has tremendous merit, but how you are saying it serves no one.

Reading that back, the fact that I sound atagonistic, and will probably p**s you off is rather ironic. *******it I hate text communication.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 01:53 PM
yahkin am tired of people posting stuff they know nothing about , go take a calculator into the casino ...
Or say I am counting cards when you are playing ... then see how fast you get thrown out .

Obviously, you did read the post either. RTFP and then you are welcome to bloviate.

You know all the net does is create wannabee , if you are that good in life , you wouldn't have to moan about anything.
And already have your ship in the docks and can laugh at the world :p

I'm not moaning, just trying to educate...but it's clear that some don't want to learn.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 01:57 PM
And I'm saying good luck trying to justify that with them as they kick your ass out the door... and possibly kidnap you and break your fingers and dump you in the middle of the dez... and you can yell at them: "THIS GOES AGAINST MY RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING!" And they will laugh at you... and you can argue:"IT'S NOT CHEATING!!! IT'S MY BRAIN!" and they will laugh at you some more and tell you to go shove it...

much like Funzio... because it's common sense...

And it's clear that your understanding of how casinos work is based on the movies. They would likely kick me out, which is their right. If they did any of the rest, I would be set for life financially after my lawyer got done with them.

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm not moaning, just trying to educate...but it's clear that some don't want to learn.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! EVERYONE - RELAX A MINUTE!

Yahkin is trying to educate us... I didn't realize this... Yahkin... please... enlighten us with your infinite wisdom...

Dravak
05-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Really ? you even have a lawyer ?

Try what you are telling in Las Vegas please do , if you think you would be set for life .

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Technically if you win while counting cards it could be theft. Theft is defined as dishonestly appropriating property belonging to another with the intention of depriving the other of it (Theft Act section 1). The only real question is whether you're being dishonest. The test for that is two stage and from the case of Ghosh. Would a reasonable man term the defendant's conduct dishonest? Did the defendant know that reasonable people would term his conduct dishonest? If the answer to both is yes, the defendant is dishonest and liable for theft. Hopefully that makes sense ... I tried to dumb it down for non-lawyers. I'm not sure why people think they're experts on the law with no legal experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_counting#Blackjack

There is legal precedence in the US...scroll down to the legal status section.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 02:07 PM
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! EVERYONE - RELAX A MINUTE!

Yahkin is trying to educate us... I didn't realize this... Yahkin... please... enlighten us with your infinite wisdom...

Ok. Overuse of ellipses is bad. There, you have been enlightened.

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 02:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_counting#Blackjack

There is legal precedence in the US...scroll down to the legal status section.

http://captionsearch.com/pix/vvss9ximab.jpg

Dravak
05-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Yahkin there is so much in the world , doesn't mean you would get it , there shouldn't be homeless in US ...
Wait wtf there are enough homeless in the US ... and not by choice .
Shall I go on with what is on theorie and what is in reality ?

Sorry just STFU and either do it or not , don't play armchair wannabee about rights ,that in reality unless you have a topnotch team and idea , would end you burried in the desert and if you are really lucky a missing person ad .

Luciferianism
05-01-2012, 02:13 PM
The house always wins :P

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Yahkin there is so much in the world , doesn't mean you would get it , there shouldn't be homeless in US ...
Wait wtf there are enough homeless in the US ... and not by choice .
Shall I go on with what is on theorie and what is in reality ?

Sorry just STFU and either do it or not , don't play armchair wannabee about rights ,that in reality unless you have a topnotch team and idea , would end you burried in the desert and if you are really lucky a missing person ad .

I seriously have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Maniaxe
05-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Well I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted a legitimate and comprehensive response. To those of you who are trying to hijack and twist this thread into your own little side show of horrors. Please stop it is rude and counterproductive.

Amber_
05-01-2012, 02:25 PM
I've been reporting a lot of cheaters (and they were all without doubt 100% cheaters), and I still see them around in the game, robbing me etc. I truly believe that this is going to be the end for funzio. No one wants to pay for advantages you can get for free. The fact that they doesn't even bother to tell us about what's being done is even worse. It's just BS that they don't want to talk about it bcs of players integrity etc, we don't need names, just WHAT's being done. The reason they don't talk about it is because they aren't doing anything and they don't care. They probably see it as a way to make more money since the gold players now have to spend even more to keep up with the cheaters.

Boom
05-01-2012, 02:29 PM
This thread is soooo helpful!!!! :)

sexkitteh
05-01-2012, 02:30 PM
But CC Mark says they check EVERY alleged player that is abusing the system and he hinted that some aren't actually cheating...

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Well I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted a legitimate and comprehensive response. To those of you who are trying to hijack and twist this thread into your own little side show of horrors. Please stop it is rude and counterproductive.

:)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120129031021/callofduty/images/c/c3/Ye_olde_come_at_me_bro.jpg

Burn
05-01-2012, 02:44 PM

I get your point completely, it doesn't p*** me off in the slightest.

I made a conscious decision to start this thread because I felt someone needed to say something.

Was it the 'right way' to do it? Probably not. But someone had to play the Devils Advocate.

Dravak
05-01-2012, 02:49 PM
And Burn it did serve it points , even Mark last couple reply hasn't been a ad honiem on you .
So let them think how to best adjust there strategy to deal with the cheaters .

Anything else is pushing it , sure they do value customer feedback on this issue .
But don't forget they do have a long or short term plan .
Same as everybody else who is playing this game , if it matches yours then congrats . if it doesn't well at this point all has been said and done .

Jill
05-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Am I glad I went to bed LOL waking up to all this LOL

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 07:15 PM
That is silly... why let cheaters ruin your fun?

I would agree with the statement if it was like a 90:1 ratio Cheaters:Legit Players

But the reality is it's probably the other way round 90:1... Legit:Cheaters...

So why worry if you get beat once in a blue moon or you can't beat someone???

THERE IS ALWAYS A CHEATER TO EVERY GAME! Get over it... it's a game...

Consider CC like golf... don't keep track of other peoples score cards... keep track of yours... if buddy wants to give himself a better score and brag about it... so what...

Awesome post I love the golf analogy.

This is exactly what i have been saying I never thought to equate it to golf.

This game is nothing more than a game with yourself and how far you can push the limit.

Not everyone has the Black Amex and some that do have it choose not to test its limits.

To some people some of the money others have spent is absurd but is it really?

Some people that play this game have throw away income ( yes I said throw away because that is what we do when we buy gold.)

Take myself for instance I quit smoking/stop going out on Friday nights with coworkers ( which 9/10 times I picked up tab) thus creating extra cash that my life style afforded me to for lack of better words piss away. I chose to spend it on CC which in turn is one and the same.

Throwing away money whether it is on a pointless game/nights out/ smoking/ whatever recreational thing that floats your boat it is money that you know is gone and you will never get back if you have fun when you spent it isn't that all that matters?

Life is to short not to live it to the fullest. I have worked quite some time and have more than earned my right to "piss" away a few hundred here and there if I enjoyed doing it than that is all that matters to me. I do not look for explanations from Funzio on what they are doing about glitches/cheaters I know when I hit the button to buy that Funzio Gold that it is gone and gone forever with nothing to show (hopefully that 10th item needed for the event!).

This is my reasoning I could careless what someone's else's attack/defense is our what they are bringing in hourly.

I only care about what I can do with my toon.

Sexkittah's post explained that exactly (without being lengthy I tend to rant makes me feel imam getting my point across lol)

I am not on here to make enemies or piss people off but if it happens than I refer to the great words of Minj_03 (sp?)

Come at me Bro!

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Truth is you got more answer in these posts of mark , then I think he said in a long while .
Think he does understand some of the customers are not just young kids or greedy selfishe mature people .
Who just make statement that only benefits for short term .

That is one of the reason Burn is so adament and , look for people like Iceman Me , Payam etc those HL amex or funzio people .
We are not going to play this game forever , but for the small minority , that want this game to go on forever.
Or dream that this game can go on forever , they see there gold as a investment .

And sadly after seeing a wide variety of levels and people , there is a market for that in this AP the market isn't even bad , sure the income is not as high as high risk quick payoff .
But those are easily manipulated with big gains little cost items or events or anything else .

The same group want a fair playground , for that purpose it doesn't matter that calculated boredom or riskfactor .
Of people dropping off on montly basis is huge . some people will never drop off cause of they cannot accept financiel Fallacy .
That is what the current problem reflects boldly to them , look WOW didn't catar there game to the hardcore.
They used and tossed away the hardcore , cause the casual is the money machine , and the casual cannot accept defeat .

That is were the money is made , while the hardcore just move on and come back later .

I really think that we are the only 2 people that understand what this game really is (I am sure there are others).

You are 100% correct on the way WoW played their hand ( nice casino drop lol) they went where the money is and let the hardcore players either adapt and come to their way of thinking or move onto to broader horizons.

Yahkin
05-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I really think that we are the only 2 people that understand what this game really is (I am sure there are others).

lol...yep, you guys are special.

ICEMAN0023
05-01-2012, 08:45 PM
lol...yep, you guys are special.

What is special is that you spent your 100th post on that comment!

Have a pleasant evening as much fun as it iis following you following me I am going to sleep.

i need muney
05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
No point arguing or even answering likes of ICEMAN. He is not of funzio's staff, so just a pointless derailer trying to turn everything into hot air.
And speaking of which, where's the ignore button? Can't seem to find it :)

ICEMAN0023
05-02-2012, 03:54 AM
No point arguing or even answering likes of ICEMAN. He is not of funzio's staff, so just a pointless derailer trying to turn everything into hot air.
And speaking of which, where's the ignore button? Can't seem to find it :)

Never said I was Staff ; )

You can state your point,am I not allowed mine?

Leave it alone or continue this. ( Never know another snappy comeback like last one may get you your sticky!)

Max Power
05-02-2012, 04:33 AM
I see Iceman's point. It has some merit. I think most would rather choose to play a game with no cheaters, regardless.

He loses me with the "I'm one of 2 people who get this game" crap.

Just because you can only find one persoon to agree with you doesn't mean you two are the only ones that "get it".

Quite simply, it means you are in the vast minority.

Dravak
05-02-2012, 04:41 AM
I see Iceman's point. It has some merit. I think most would rather choose to play a game with no cheaters, regardless.

Just because you can only find one persoon to agree with you doesn't mean you two are the only ones that "get it".

And the minority makes the game and concept the majority either follow or dislike it .

You ask me what was the purpose of this game , I answered .
You ask me why he understands me , simply put cause he is a gamer .. with enough P2W experience.
Infact people like him will move onto the next projects , and the next and the next getting everything probaly for free.

Oh don't get me wrong max , I know more people understands it .
But very few people accepts it , that is the difference .
You know why people who have high experience in Freemium games avoid it ?
Well allhaildiscordia answered it :p , just you didn't accept the answer .

ICEMAN0023
05-02-2012, 06:53 PM

"I also stated I knew there was probably more"

The problem is many get "IT" but choose to go with the flow which is easier.

Don't take it personal a direct insult was not intended.

ICEMAN0023
05-02-2012, 06:54 PM
If I wanted my c*m back I'd take it off your mom's chin.

Please don't ban me, I had to say that... :/

Did you come up with that yourself or did you Google it?

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to get my name in here somehow.

ICEMAN0023
05-02-2012, 06:59 PM
I just wanted to get my name in here somehow.

Nice sig!!

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Nice sig!!
:)my laptop is so hot my nuts have melted off.

evil1
05-27-2012, 02:47 PM
I 2 have seen many players like that, got basic lev 1 buildings and own 2 night clubs. It's a joke that funzio cannot stop this kind of thing!!!!

Johnny70
05-27-2012, 03:00 PM
To be fair, I see far less cheats than a month ago. Don't stop fighting the good fight Burn!
depends on what you call cheating... it seems like there are the "hackers" and the "exploit abusers" and then there are the beta people that have items that nobody wants to or "cant" talk about and then there are items that accidently get put in the game and drop where they wernt intended to be and the people that found and farmed them get the items stats nerfed that are in their inventory already? ...... how long of a list do you want? I dont know what the solution is but it seems like there are plenty of honest people who try to report things and nothing happens anyway....

I also gotta believe that anybody that spends their recreational cash for gold on this game pretty much understands that and accepts it before they do....

in-game j
05-27-2012, 03:38 PM
depends on what you call cheating... it seems like there are the "hackers" and the "exploit abusers" and then there are the beta people that have items that nobody wants to or "cant" talk about and then there are items that accidently get put in the game and drop where they wernt intended to be and the people that found and farmed them get the items stats nerfed that are in their inventory already? ...... how long of a list do you want? I dont know what the solution is but it seems like there are plenty of honest people who try to report things and nothing happens anyway....

I also gotta believe that anybody that spends their recreational cash for gold on this game pretty much understands that and accepts it before they do....

*removed*

this is ridiculous. look what link google showed me.

Dravak
05-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Ingame remove that link asap , cause it causes more harm then good , and you can get banned for it .
Yeah people it is very simple to cheat , that is why everything has to be server side .

Now am tired of it all my money was not wasted , but if funzio cannot set examples , then forget about longterm customers , no product is cheat proof , but time to move the loot tables server side .

QPR
05-27-2012, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNimCtG24Q

this is ridiculous. look what link google showed me.

Data sits server side so this wouldn't work anyway

in-game j
05-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Ingame remove that link asap , cause it causes more harm then good , and you can get banned for it .
Yeah people it is very simple to cheat , that is why everything has to be server side .

Now am tired of it all my money was not wasted , but if funzio cannot set examples , then forget about longterm customers , no product is cheat proof , but time to move the loot tables server side .

yah removed it... was just pointing out some of the cheating going on ... should have sent a pm to mark instead. my bad.