PDA

View Full Version : Did I get screwed?

lordronso
04-30-2012, 03:14 PM
I already received the Devils Take Down and opened another art crate using the free option and received another painting. I got a notice saying I got another DTD. When I checked my inventory it only shows the 1. At my next opportunity I opened another crate for free and got the usual BS about too bad blah blah blah. Use some gold to guarantee an open crate. Is there a 1 per customer only deal here or did I get screwed out of a second DTD?

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:17 PM
1 per acc.

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 03:17 PM
I already received the Devils Take Down and opened another art crate using the free option and received another painting. I got a notice saying I got another DTD. When I checked my inventory it only shows the 1. At my next opportunity I opened another crate for free and got the usual BS about too bad blah blah blah. Use some gold to guarantee an open crate. Is there a 1 per customer only deal here or did I get screwed out of a second DTD?

Lol theres only 1 per customer deal. This event was kind of buggy from the start.

erik
04-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Before reading your post, I was thinking... Trust me, you would know.

After reading it, I thought... really????

lordronso
04-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Ahhh. F*** me!! I was hoping it would make up for missing the Bank Buster. Thanks guys