PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Stuck On Quests Or Maps

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 02:13 PM
If you get stuck on certian maps or quests and are 100% sure you've completed them, or new quests won't come. Or certain maps wont load. I know of only 2 solutions before going to support:

1) Turn your device on and off, this clears the cache and reduces crashes. May also result in a fix.

2) If step 1 doesnt work, delete and re install the app and this also may result in a fix.

NOTE: No you will not lose your account or progress if you delete the app and re install it. Everything is stored Server Side(on their servers) not Client Side(your device) so you will never lose your progress if you delete the app and re install it.

If these 2 options don't work, then you would have to contact support. If you don't know how to contact support, take a look at the guide that is stickied.

Ghost818
05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Bumpity bump.

Futon
05-06-2012, 10:55 AM
A lot of maps i've only gotten 3-4 quests but on crossroads i got like 10. So i'm gonna reset and see what happens. Then i'll uninstall and try that.

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 11:03 AM
A lot of maps i've only gotten 3-4 quests but on crossroads i got like 10. So i'm gonna reset and see what happens. Then i'll uninstall and try that.

By reset you mean turn your device on and off I hope.

Futon
05-06-2012, 11:22 AM
By reset you mean turn your device on and off I hope.

Yeah i never turn my phone off , it didn't do anything. I'm reinstalling the app now.

Futon
05-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Didn't do anything for me. Is there a list of quests i should be receiving so i know if i did miss them?