PDA

View Full Version : Ok! This weird

Lionheart3239
04-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I keep on losing cash for no reason. After I do a robbery and I return to my hood after like 10 secs I see my cash decreasing for no reason. No one is robbing or attacking me, nothing showing in news. Is someone hacking my account? Anyone experience this?

crybaby
04-30-2012, 11:20 AM
I keep on losing cash for no reason. After I do a robbery and I return to my hood after like 10 secs I see my cash decreasing for no reason. No one is robbing or attacking me, nothing showing in news. Is someone hacking my account? Anyone experience this?there is probably someone attacking you, its just not showing up yet, that happens to me to

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Does it go to zero as if you are banking it, but not?

...that happened one time to me just before the event started. I lost a lot of cash, but ...oh well.
If it happens more than once, ask support, send them an email.

dudeman
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I see something else weird about your situation.

Why do you 'rob > collect > return to hood,' instead of 'rob > collect > bank > return to hood?

Seems like you're missing a step and it's costing you. The news feed isn't always instant, so chances are good that someone found you walking around with some of their cash. ;)

crybaby
04-30-2012, 11:32 AM
I see something else weird about your situation.

Why do you 'rob > collect > return to hood,' instead of 'rob > collect > bank > return to hood?

Seems like you're missing a step and it's costing you. The news feed isn't always instant, so chances are good that someone found you walking around with some of their cash. ;)I always rob, collect, rob, collect, bank, rob some more, collect bank until they are dry or my stamina is gone lol then on to the next or to my hood. :cool:

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I always rob, collect, rob, collect, bank, rob some more, collect bank until they are dry or my stamina is gone lol then on to the next or to my hood. :cool:

You really don't need to collect anymore. Say you rob a building, leave the $ on the street. You can be attacked and lose that cash even though you have not picked it up yet.

crybaby
04-30-2012, 11:47 AM
You really don't need to collect anymore. Say you rob a building, leave the $ on the street. You can be attacked and lose that cash even though you have not picked it up yet.you mean if i rob all there stores and leave all the cash on the ground until I'm done, if i get attacked while I'm robbing they can't get the cash until I pick it up?

Lionheart3239
04-30-2012, 12:07 PM
you mean if i rob all there stores and leave all the cash on the ground until I'm done, if i get attacked while I'm robbing they can't get the cash until I pick it up?

I think he means the opposite, but i have never experienced being robbed with my money on the street not picked up. I do agree with banking your money first before returning to my hood. I just hate losing the 10% and sometimes I like cashing on my buildings combining that with my robbed money to buy weapons.

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 01:06 PM
you mean if i rob all there stores and leave all the cash on the ground until I'm done, if i get attacked while I'm robbing they can't get the cash until I pick it up?

The cash that you have NOT picked up CAN be taken from you if they attack & win. Once you rob a building, the cash is yours to lose. It says $0 on top, because you haven't picked it up, but really you have the cash already on hand. Pick it up & bank it ASAP. Funzio fixed this so when the game crashed before you picked up your items, you would still have the items in your inventory when you logged backed on. There was a post a week ago or so about the change. If I find it, I'll post the link.

I think he means the opposite,... Yes :D she meant the opposite.