PDA

View Full Version : What is your Stamina? (Current ~ Goal)

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Just wondering what all of your guys' stamina is as of now for future reference on what the IDEAL stamina number is.

Just post with your

1) Level
2) Stamina#
3) Goal#
4) and why that Goal#

Thanks guys!

P.S. I will be an ALL PvP player and never do missions. So if you think mine should be a bigger number b/c of that, then let me know, too(:

vitus79
04-30-2012, 10:11 AM
1 - 68
2 - 47
3 - 100
4 - mainly pvp player. 6870 fights won 27 lost, 3298 raids won, 0 lost

Everson25
04-30-2012, 10:12 AM
My level is 88, my stamina is just 8. It's because I don't do much pvp. Probably if I had same knowledge I have now at the beginning I would have more as I would do more pvp. On my account on KA is a totally different estory.

Aidan
04-30-2012, 10:20 AM
HLP:
1) Level - 92
2) Stamina - 20
3) Goal - 20
4) and why that Goal - more thn enough. Pve is more profitable in the higher lvls.

LLP:
1) Level - 38
2) Stamina - 30
3) Goal - 30
4) and why that Goal - my LLP is a pvp focused. I'm testing if i can survive all the way to L100+ by doing exclusively PVP. No points in energy n def. Just att n stamina.

JohnnyR
04-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Level 96, stamina's at 19 right now. Figured I wouldn't need a ton in early levels, as it refreshes pretty quickly, but it's fun as heck playing around with a big bar and finding guys with synced buildings and neglecting their collection!

My stamina goal is 20, nice round number-that's all! :)

For what it's worth, PVE is quite useful Dreno, I'd recommend not totally ignoring it, for later when you need good meat shield loot units, and also for quick cash (add 75k-100k to my hourly income when I line it up right). However, I've completely ignored defense, so I shouldn't preach about neglecting anything, heheh. Quickly though, my reason for not ignoring energy bar is that I plan on using that to hit some bosses and the advanced destroyer, with a big enough collection run at the synced time and going through the boss lineup, I think it building up a nano can be done in a very short amount of time-Everson's shown this to be true. Timing is everything though.

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 10:29 AM
For what it's worth, PVE is quite useful Dreno, I'd recommend not totally ignoring it, for later when you need good meat shield loot units, and also for quick cash (add 75k-100k to my hourly income when I line it up right). However, I've completely ignored defense, so I shouldn't preach about neglecting anything, heheh. Quickly though, my reason for not ignoring energy bar is that I plan on using that to hit some bosses and the advanced destroyer, with a big enough collection run at the synced time and going through the boss lineup, I think it building up a nano can be done in a very short amount of time-Everson's shown this to be true. Timing is everything though.

mine is 160 energy. I just... Idk. I did a lot of PvE in my old CC account and found in redundant, boring, and not a good source of weapons nor money. Plus PvP is freakin fun! haha. Thank you tho JohnnyR, I'll have to think about it now..

Everson25
04-30-2012, 10:30 AM
I agree with you JonnyR. Timing is everything. Sometimes I forget to collect on time or just can't because I'm doing something important and then I get raid by someone.

vitus79
04-30-2012, 10:43 AM
id like to know what energy is needed for the biggest hit on a job, regardless if it needs 1 or 20 hits to complete. coz i have 400 now and wont go any further if thres no need, im not in rush for story or map completion so is 500 enough to finish all maps in lets say, few years? :D

Warfiend
04-30-2012, 10:48 AM
1) 20
2) 12
3) 30
4) I'm not really sure where my sweet spot will be. 30 will allow me to raid at least ten buildings per sit down, and really a bit more due to recovery while hunting for new targets. I do miss having the recovery bonus of US when I'm doing pvp, but not enough to regret switching to UK.

Freekizh
04-30-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't understand why you need more than 15-20 stamina? Honestly it recharges so fast...

With so many campers with hidden defense skill points isnt it better to put in attack if you are PvP orientated. Maybe I am missing something...

Aidan
04-30-2012, 11:06 AM
@freekizh for my LLP, i'm only able to log on once a day. So i need the stamina to be high in order for me to do my attacking spree. If u can play regularly then this will not matter.

Secondly, the max 10 attacks hv been increases to 20+ (i'm not sure how much bcoz i only hv 20 stamina on my HLP.)

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
28 and its enough

War Priest
04-30-2012, 11:09 AM
I am at 21 but my goal is 25. Don't really need anymore. By the time you use that all up in pvp, half of it will be refilled again.

Besides, I am sure they will do an every where the bonus refills it faster.

commandNconquer
04-30-2012, 11:10 AM
that is because you select your opponent war priest :p i just attack everyone on the list until one pays out .. in 5 minutes my 25 stamina is pretty much gone

Warfiend
04-30-2012, 11:11 AM
@freekizh - I know that at my current 12, I find myself camping out on people's bases waiting for my timer to recharge to get that last hit on a building and then I'm still ready for more and I have to wait around. While I'm in a situation that I can log in throughout the day to collect money, I usually can't sit around waiting for timers to recharge when I get my pvp time. I seriously doubt 3 more stamina will do it for me, but getting to 20 might. I'll have to see.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 11:11 AM
that is because you select your opponent war priest :p i just attack everyone on the list until one pays out .. in 5 minutes my 25 stamina is pretty much gone

I don't select my opponent. I attack whoever I see in the rivals list. I know I will win so why waste my time checking stats.

commandNconquer
04-30-2012, 11:15 AM
then how your stamina refill to half in 5 mins because i would love that to happen to me ..? or was that a metaphor

War Priest
04-30-2012, 11:17 AM
then how your stamina refill to half in 5 mins because i would love that to happen to me ..? or was that a metaphor

Both. Not really half way but by the time I use it all, about 4 more points have already regenerated.

But I am sure there will be an event bonus that refills it faster. Now that I have the energy bonus, I don't have to set my energy level so high.

commandNconquer
04-30-2012, 11:21 AM
i believe it will be the next event too, or maybe it'll be something that boost attack or defense by 2% or another number

Warfiend
04-30-2012, 11:23 AM
But I am sure there will be an event bonus that refills it faster.

If it's as good as the energy bonus of the last event, I will try for it wiithout even considering how many levels I go up. Of course if I miss getting that one, I'll probably have to take a break from the game for a week or two to get over it. :D

LuLu:)
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM

Why would you do that? Just curious what your thoughts or strategy was? Why not check out the enemy before attacking? Do you not care what your win/ lose ratio is.. WP has excellent def/Att so I would assume he could attack without checking but if you are attacking until one may possibly, hopefully pay out.. I'm still learning tho.

Edit: I'm sorry Dreno, I asked a question on your thread and then did not even answer the thread question. My bad

1) Level-61
2) Stamina#13
3) Goal#...
4) and why that Goal#...

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Why would do that? Just curious what your thoughts or strategy was? Why not check out the enemy before attacking? Do you not care what your win/ lose ratio is.. WP has excellent def/Att so I would assume he could attack without checking but if you are attacking until one may possibly, hopefully pay out.. I'm still learning tho.

no your right. commandNconquer might have really good stats tho. idk

Maverick50727
04-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Why would you do that? Just curious what your thoughts or strategy was? Why not check out the enemy before attacking? Do you not care what your win/ lose ratio is.. WP has excellent def/Att so I would assume he could attack without checking but if you are attacking until one may possibly, hopefully pay out.. I'm still learning tho.I don't know about commandNconquer, but I for one don't care about a win loss ratio. It means absolutely nothing. When someone 3-4 times your strength comes calling you will lose period. Only reason to check first is not to attack some high level gold player with 100K stats by accident and get them all bent out of shape for revenge. Lower levels you don't have to worry about the whales though. I have to remember not to check first these days and sometimes do blindly just out of habit.

Maverick50727
04-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Dreno,
23 Stamina, don't plan on adding more at this time. Why because that seems to be enough fo me to meet my goals quick enough. I was only at 12 until the start of the first event, but added so I could attack for cases/boxes and for pvp loot.

LuLu:)
04-30-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't know about commandNconquer, but I for one don't care about a win loss ratio. It means absolutely nothing. When someone 3-4 times your strength comes calling you will lose period. Only reason to check first is not to attack some high level gold player with 100K stats by accident and get them all bent out of shape for revenge. Lower levels you don't have to worry about the whales though. I have to remember not to check first these days and sometimes do blindly just out of habit.

Huh, that's interesting. Then I guess it is up to the individual. The ratio may not mean anything as far as getting you anywhere. But I take pride in everything I do (game/life) and if I have control over whether or not I will win or lose.. I'm going to go for win every time. Being attacked is a different story, that's Something I'm unable to control.

Edit: you have to remember not to check. :) you must have a really great def/att as well.
All of the above is strictly opinion and not meant to anger any higher levels or gold players:p

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:11 PM
I wonder who has a grudge on me :rolleyes:
I'm flattered by the 1-star rate(:

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I wonder who has a grudge on me :rolleyes:
I'm flattered by the 1-star rate(:

I don't get it. How do you event rate a thread..?

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't get it. How do you event rate a thread..?

... :confused: you don't know? haha. Its at the top. Right above the OP on a bar (right side)

Luke7676
04-30-2012, 01:25 PM
1. 78
2. 8
3. Probably 12.
4. Because the app crashes so damn much while pvp'ing it's not worth me putting more points into it >.<

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:26 PM
... :confused: you don't know? haha. Its at the top. Right above the OP on a bar (right side)

Ah, ok. I found it.

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:35 PM
1. 78
2. 8
3. Probably 12.
4. Because the app crashes so damn much while pvp'ing it's not worth me putting more points into it >.<

lol, I luckily never had that when PvPing on my old CC acct. I did tho trying to OPEN KA!! :P grrrrrrr :mad:

Ah, ok. I found it.

haha, thanks for the rate, WP. the crack in my heart has been filled with your two extra stars(:

Freekizh
04-30-2012, 01:36 PM
@freekizh for my LLP, i'm only able to log on once a day. So i need the stamina to be high in order for me to do my attacking spree. If u can play regularly then this will not matter.

Secondly, the max 10 attacks hv been increases to 20+ (i'm not sure how much bcoz i only hv 20 stamina on my HLP.)

@freekizh

That makes sense. I can only attack up to 10x a single player, and I do not attack buildings at my level as I try to farm honor points with PvP. Rarely do I find a player worthwhile to empty 10 attacks on - and while I am looking it recharges quickly.

Level 37
Stamina 16
Target - see no need to increase

Maverick50727
04-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Huh, that's interesting. Then I guess it is up to the individual. The ratio may not mean anything as far as getting you anywhere. But I take pride in everything I do (game/life) and if I have control over whether or not I will win or lose.. I'm going to go for win every time. Being attacked is a different story, that's Something I'm unable to control.

Edit: you have to remember not to check. :) you must have a really great def/att as well.
All of the above is strictly opinion and not meant to anger any higher levels or gold players:p
I won't go and hijack Dreno. Read my posts under http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23518-Most-fights-won/page5

It might explain more to you of my definition of win/lose. JMO. I still have good stats I think. 10:1, with 13,900 attacks under my belt and 1,392 loses (most of the losses were early on in the game). Probably 200-300 losses were intentional hits to people 2-3X my strength just to test game dynamics and loses. I also have done testing of unit losses and ally counts in the past, losing 500-1000 units on purpose to test theories. I feel in the end it payed off as knowledge is power and I'm much stronger now as I used this data to analyze my weakness and adapt.

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 02:21 PM
I won't go and hijack Dreno.

lol pleeeeeease, be my guest! I would be honored, my Ninja Cowboy.

SeqWins
04-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Level- 19
Stamina 5 ( The original 5)
Goal- 5

Would much rather spend skill points on A/D

Sugarymama
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Level - 91
Stamina - 17
Goal - ?

I'm not sure if increasing my stamina is really that important right now, at least not at my level. Most people vault their $ pretty quickly, so unless you get lucky with someone who hasn't been playing for a while, you don't really need a lot of stamina to do a few attacks per every 20 minutes or so, and get some cash if any is available. Stamina recovers pretty quickly.

However, when you are looking for crates/boxes during events, and you want to acquire as many as possible in a short time, it helps if you have a lot of stamina for that purpose. Other than that, building your defense numbers are the most important thing, I'm realizing..

Hellstorm
04-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Dreno, did you get your car back? I see you changed your mind and still here. Good

I'm level 94, have 40 stamina. I kinda regret the 40 stamina now, since I don't attack, riad much anymore. That's what I used to do and get my money from. The first months of playing alone I got over 6000 attacks. But now, being high level it's not really that profitable, everything is vaulted and the casualties are horrible. So yeah my ways changed. But in lower levels you should definitely take advantage of that

Arizona
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM

Wasn't me, but an interesting thread anyway. A conspiracy theorist would say you're just gathering stats on future opponents. Who can you wipe out? ...I of course jest
Real sorry to hear about your car troubles. That's a killer when it happens. I know I wanted to do bad things to bad people.
FYI:
L59
Stamina 9
Goal 9
At the moment I'm happy just for people to visit my base and donate 30,000 to my cause.
Perhaps higher up my goals will change.

Tctiger
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm level 74
Stamina is 25
Energy is 1000
Will stick with this for now but may increase both , sounds like we may need it for changes .

Tctiger
04-30-2012, 04:26 PM
The 25 stamina can flatten a base when you spot a good milking ground and get you a good amount of cash at the cost of units of course, I do feel guilty sometimes for the poor sod fining his base smashed up.