PDA

View Full Version : Gold Earning from Tapjoy not Credited to ingame Account.

Aloysius2009
04-30-2012, 08:48 AM
I had been facing problem with the free gold from Tapjoy.

It is not credited to my in-game account.

I had already hit up to 150 golds all from Tajoy.

Anyone can help to sort out what's the actual problem.

I had tried to close CC apps totally.

Rebooting my mobile.

But everything tried came in vain. :(

fuzzy
04-30-2012, 08:50 AM
This is not a CC problem but a problem with TapJoy. Contact TapJoy support and they will credit you gold inside of CC.

Aloysius2009
04-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Well will try that.

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

sexkitteh
04-30-2012, 08:55 AM
yeah I sent a report to them and I got my gold same day...

Aloysius2009
04-30-2012, 10:04 AM
yeah I sent a report to them and I got my gold same day...

The day same, how many hours you retrieve your missing gold back?

Already sent the report out 1 hr ago for my case.

sexkitteh
04-30-2012, 10:28 AM
it was like 10 hours... it depends when you send it too... I'm sure they don't have some poor fellow working 24 hours...

if you send during their business working time frame, they will probably fix before end of day...

That's what I think anyways... don't worry about it though... it will come through... just forget about it and then suddenly it will be like... holy smokes! ty tap joy ^^

i need muney
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
This is not a CC problem but a problem with TapJoy. Contact TapJoy support and they will credit you gold inside of CC.
My personal experience is that their supports sucks. Tapjoy is broken on my iPad since I dunno when and support sent me some copy-paste bs four times around and then stopped replying at all.
Good luck with your case! :D

blondealex
04-30-2012, 11:06 AM
My experience with them sucks as well. Right now I have a ticket that was submitted on April 11 that they have asked for different things on, such as screen shots and UDID #. I always respond with the info within an hour or so and it takes them a full week to ask for the next thing. I have another ticket sent in on April 22 they still have not even responded on.

Aloysius2009
05-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I got the reply from Tapjoy 9 hours after filling the report.

The reply was just saying "Please wait once investigation had been affirmed accordance to the report made"

Pretty lucky that i did not spend a single cent on this!

But was tempted to, a few times.... Nope i should i say many times!

Crime City Mark
05-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Please remember that Tapjoy isn't Funzio. Yes, we go through them for offers, but we are completely different companies.

Aloysius2009
05-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Please remember that Tapjoy isn't Funzio. Yes, we go through them for offers, but we are completely different companies.

Yup.. i agree the fact is, Funzio is not Tapjoy...
Tapjoy is just a 3rd party for promotion purpose.

In fact i highlighted clearly it's "Tapjoy" :)