PDA

View Full Version : Instructions On How To Reset Game

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake from in game. However you can contact support and kindly ask them to reset your account. Another alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
New Device = Device you are transferring to

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

IF you purchased GEMS and want to reset ONLY go by support and mention that you have bought Gems, (dont lie they will know) if you use the method to reset by yourself you will NOT get your gems back go by SUPPORT!

FisK
04-30-2012, 11:30 AM
I have not tried it on KA but it works on MW and CC:
A way to reset the game if you only have one device is:

1) Fellow Ghost’s transfer guide point 1 to 7
2) Forget all about point 8 to 11. Close the app and jump straight to point 13

The downside with this method is that it may come back and hunt you the day you wont to transfer your new game to a new device since your Funzio ID contains your old game.

Sexyman
04-30-2012, 04:03 PM
useful information. I might want to do this when all the qwerks are fixed because this is a great game, but I want to play it with out all the bugs. i wonder if we reset we keep the gems we bought? i hope so

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 04:06 PM
useful information. I might want to do this when all the qwerks are fixed because this is a great game, but I want to play it with out all the bugs. i wonder if we reset we keep the gems we bought? i hope so

If you go by support, then yes make sure to mention you have bought Gems then yes you will. If you do the other method by yourself, no you wont. I will add that to the Instructions. Good point :)

Sexyman
04-30-2012, 04:11 PM
oh thanks for the info ghost that makes me a lot happier. since you seem to know all my question heres another one... are you allowed more than one reset (through custom support of course)?

FisK
04-30-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't know how support will handle your bought Gems if you ask them to reset your game.
But I'm sure bought gems will stay and go the same way as your old game if you use the Transfer method.
(You will start all over form the beginning at the tutorial. All your sta's will be reset including your money, Gems and Honor balance)

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 05:05 PM
oh thanks for the info ghost that makes me a lot happier. since you seem to know all my question heres another one... are you allowed more than one reset (through custom support of course)?

It isn't something that people usually want to do, so I don't know how support will deal with it more than once.

Sexyman
04-30-2012, 05:09 PM
It isn't something that people usually want to do, so I don't know how support will deal with it more than once.

yea I know most people don't. I've just had an unpleasant pvp experience so far in the game, and for me thats the most important part. I have 80+ losses (i care about my wins and losses) that should not have ever happened had it not been for the ally imbalances in the rival lists. So the real reason I would want to is to start fresh once those issues are fixed.

Arctic
01-03-2013, 04:57 PM
My older bro gave me his ipad for Christmas, in very good condition but now I'm stuck with his account on this ipad, that method above to reset with only one device does not work?

DragCro
01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
I restarted my game from begining transfering my old game to another device,before that i asked support for help to delete my old game or reset it & i got a reply that that option dont exist,that i have to transfer it to another device!
So suport whont restart your game,you have to find someone with another ios & transfer to him/her.
This you can do just if you have Ios & ios device,it whont work on android & ios device.

My advice to all of you,dont restart the game from beginig because is hard to build all of your buildings from scratch & upgrade them to level 10 this takes months & months.The second thing is that you lose all of your indestructuble units that you won before on events.

If you are a gem player than you can forget for all of the units,buildings that you bought by gems!

I think its a same with gems,if you ask support to transfer you gems,maybe you have luck & they transfer it to another acount,but that is gambling!

So my rezime is this:
If you have two devices than play two games ,one you can start from beginig the second one(old) you can continue to play for fun

@ ghost ,maybe you are right for transfering gems,but im shure that suport whont reset the game!
My ticket to suport was kind & i write down why i wanted to begin from a scratch.

CJ54
01-03-2013, 06:09 PM
My older bro gave me his ipad for Christmas, in very good condition but now I'm stuck with his account on this ipad, that method above to reset with only one device does not work?

Hey Arctic, welcome to the forums! I'd like to ask that you please not necro old threads ("necroing" is posting in very old threads that have long since fallen off the front page).

We don't have an official way to reset the game, it's not something that we support. Additionally, Customer Support only resets accounts when there is an otherwise unsolvable issue with the account (there has to be something wrong, basically).