PDA

View Full Version : restarting over

aidenlor333
04-30-2012, 06:36 AM
i was wondering if you could like reset the game so it starts all over again. i've tried clearing and
uninstalling it, but nothing seems to work.

sexkitteh
04-30-2012, 08:07 AM
No restart A) if you are on android reflash your phone B) post your account stats on here and see if anyone if interested in picking it up. You can transfer it.

I posted mine up and someone took in under an hour.

and below ideas are great too ^^

jinqs
04-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Or, if you have 2 devices you can transfer your account to your second device which removes it from your first. Then you just start again on the primary device.

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake. However you can contact support and kindly ask them to reset your account. Another alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
New Device = Device you are transferring to

To Transfer:
1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Old Device >>
7) Log In >>
8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
10) New Device >>
11) Log In >>
12) Close App on both devices >>
13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.
Lol just posted this on my Kingdom Age Guide too.

fuzzy
04-30-2012, 08:34 AM
If you have a computer you can install http://bluestacks.com/

This allows you to play android games on a PC. Install Crime City and and transfer from device to computer. Then start new game on device.

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 08:38 AM
If you don't have another device to transfer to and support doesn't reset for you then I would suggest visiting your local Apple store and just "browse" their products.

nopenopenope
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
+1 Fuzzy. easily done from your most comfy chair

Wareazy
05-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Guys ... I need some help! I upgraded to a new ROM on my Galaxy 2 (android).
And it started me at the beginning ... i was an $%&$ and didnt create an account within the game before hand.
Anyway to get it back? i tried to go back to the old rom, but im still at the beginning there too.
PLEASE HELP! =)

Wareazy
05-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Guys ... I need some help! I upgraded to a new ROM on my Galaxy 2 (android).
And it started me at the beginning ... i was an $%&$ and didnt create an account within the game before hand.
Anyway to get it back? i tried to go back to the old rom, but im still at the beginning there too.
PLEASE HELP! =)