PDA

View Full Version : Remember when......

Max Power
04-30-2012, 04:54 AM
...tapping a Level 7 Warehouse was a really big deal?

CounterSniper
04-30-2012, 05:00 AM

With Great Fondness!

Those were the days, bright eyed, bushy tailed, full of hope.

Now look at us all . CC junkies waitin for our next fix.. lol

nycpizzalover
04-30-2012, 05:01 AM

Or we would have lots of threads telling everyone where to find the best weapon or armor in each map area especially when they had stats like 2 attack and 2 defense?

Bala82
04-30-2012, 05:08 AM
I am doing this one right now i hate it i never wanted a warehouse but it asked me to buy one but i never expected it ask me upgrade it to level 7

Goal completed
Build defence 800 done
Build a guard tower done
Upgrade abandon building to level 5 Done
Fight and rob 40 people Done

i need muney
04-30-2012, 05:08 AM
Still a big deal for Babytway ;)

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 05:09 AM
When robbing $1000 was a rush...

Luke 3457
04-30-2012, 05:12 AM
I remember when I was so happy I finally had enough to build a brownstone! Now I have my nc upgraded to 3 and second under construction. Or when map missions were worth it and fun to do.

upsman_17
04-30-2012, 05:32 AM
I dont even bother with them anymore unless im trying to prove a point to someone and clean everything out. I don't know why I even still have mine. Probably bc it is of the 12/24/48 variety. I was so pissed when I got it to L7 and got like a hundred bucks and a pat on the back for reward. Funny thing is, some people still kept upgrading after that.

Nudie
04-30-2012, 05:33 AM
I still rob warehouses, mainly for nostalgia. Gets old searching for NC and other high level buildings. Sometimes I hit ice cream shops too! "Gimme a sno cone!"

Bala82
04-30-2012, 05:37 AM
I dont even bother with them anymore unless im trying to prove a point to someone and clean everything out. I don't know why I even still have mine. Probably bc it is of the 12/24/48 variety. I was so pissed when I got it to L7 and got like a hundred bucks and a pat on the back for reward. Funny thing is, some people still kept upgrading after that.

100 bucks thanks for the warning :(

Fricco
04-30-2012, 05:40 AM
you attacked someone and won 30k for the first time....

i still have the screen shot :p

i need muney
04-30-2012, 05:41 AM
10-13 respect? DEAL! *tap-tap*

nopenopenope
04-30-2012, 05:53 AM
...I first started on my daily last year and targeted high-XP robs for weeks without knowing fast leveling was BAD...

I'll take meat factories for 20xp Alex! jeebus...

Swifty
04-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Robbing a level 7 warehouse is still a big deal for me.

I visit my own mafia just to get the $100 per.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 06:20 AM
Robbing a level 7 warehouse is still a big deal for me.
Wanted to type that, but thought it was too Swifty and didn't.

Jill
04-30-2012, 06:24 AM
Getting my first M4A1 doing a map, must have been the junkyard can't remember and saying to myself waaaaaaaa. Long before I knew you could farm them.

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 06:40 AM
nice thread max! :)

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 07:52 AM
I remember when people were PMing each other asking for the riot gun locations, m4 locations, and anything else they could get their hands on. When I logged in after my couple month absence i still had those PMs.

Bala82
04-30-2012, 08:13 AM
So my next goal build a fish store Done

Decided sell my arcade because it rip off :( Worst investment i made on this game

nopenopenope
04-30-2012, 08:21 AM
So my next goal build a fish store Done

Decided sell my arcade because it rip off :( Worst investment i made on this game

what does this have to do with the thread topic?

crybaby
04-30-2012, 08:23 AM
you attacked someone and won 30k for the first time....

i still have the screen shot :pI just did that last night and did the yipee dance lol, pretty exciting still for those of us just getting into the game, but I can say I'm getting tired of upgrading everything for nothing but a few bux and a pat on the back, and tapping repeatedly on the jobs is very annoying lol

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I just did that last night and did the yipee dance lol, pretty exciting still for those of us just getting into the game, but I can say I'm getting tired of upgrading everything for nothing but a few bux and a pat on the back, and tapping repeatedly on the jobs is very annoying lol

Hey - nice avatar C-baby..............

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 08:27 AM
I remember my first robbery above 1M. I fell asleep 5 minutes before my 12 and 24 hour buildings were going to come up, and all of it got robbed, I roughly lost around 500K after the robber tried over 50 times on each building and failed (#=exaggeration) . I then got very angry and went to the rivals list on accident instead of my news feed so I could terrorize the robber and I saw someone level 188. I tapped and his whole hood just like mine was waiting to be robbed. Tap Tap Tap and I ended up with more than 1M I do have a screen shot :D

crybaby
04-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey - nice avatar C-baby..............lol Sasha, thought ud like it ;)

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Remember when crybaby changed her avatar pic from a nightmarish screaming baby to a sweet pair of baby blues (possible turquoise idk) and it made a few people very happy? :D

crybaby
04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Remember when crybaby changed her avatar pic from a nightmarish screaming baby to a sweet pair of baby blues (possible turquoise idk) and it made a few people very happy? :Dlol@nightmarish screaming baby....and it is my blue eye thanks :D ....but wow I thought the baby crying was cute lol

fuzzy
04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
All of those stupid green arrows.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/guns.jpg

crybaby
04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
lol@nightmarish screaming baby....and it is my blue eye thanks :D ....but wow I thought the baby crying was cute lol...w/special effect (visine) lol

Max Power
04-30-2012, 08:49 AM
what does this have to do with the thread topic?

It's all good. It's good to see what new players are thinking about compared to us when we started.

Not like 9 months ago is really nostalgia, but this board is filled with people who were the pioneers in this game. We learned it before anybody else, the forum was nothing but noobs not pissed at Funzio yet, and everything was new. We whined when the game crashed all the time, we learned build times and costs and built spreadsheets, we learned about loopholes in the game and shared them here, we eventually built loot spreadsheets and costs analysis spreadsheets that probably made the Funzio devs think we are all bat s**t crazy.

Anyway, I remember finally affording the first brownstone, upscale club etc, getting my income to a whopping 50k an hour, learning to camp a little and the value of PvP vs Robbing, etc.

This is kind of a thread for all that stuff.

nopenopenope
04-30-2012, 08:50 AM
All of those stupid green arrows.

I'll admit, I did that goal rather quickly just to make them go away.

fuzzy
04-30-2012, 08:55 AM
I'll admit, I did that goal rather quickly just to make them go away.

Still have one on my level 5 sports bar. I'm so close to selling just so I do not have to see it anymore.

Joe Brown1
04-30-2012, 09:07 AM
I remember visiting the form for the first time and finding a huge source of information on CC to make the game easier and more succesful and a lot of helpful memebers who provided me with much needed advice. I though I had hit the jackpot. Discovering that I could farm the M4A1 is a close second.

nopenopenope
04-30-2012, 09:08 AM
definitely. sports bars will stay green till I quit the game, or run out of things to upgrade, which will take 9 years/82,000 hours

Bala82
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
It's all good. It's good to see what new players are thinking about compared to us when we started.

Not like 9 months ago is really nostalgia, but this board is filled with people who were the pioneers in this game. We learned it before anybody else, the forum was nothing but noobs not pissed at Funzio yet, and everything was new. We whined when the game crashed all the time, we learned build times and costs and built spreadsheets, we learned about loopholes in the game and shared them here, we eventually built loot spreadsheets and costs analysis spreadsheets that probably made the Funzio devs think we are all bat s**t crazy.

Anyway, I remember finally affording the first brownstone, upscale club etc, getting my income to a whopping 50k an hour, learning to camp a little and the value of PvP vs Robbing, etc.

Thanks Max power your very wise i always read all your topics since they contain so much useful information but i am using this topic as way get more information as well keep people updated with Goals i have completed and am working on.

My fish store comment was way let you know the goal i am currently working on since finishing pawn shop goal. I just hope the next goal isn't upgrade fish store to level 7 like the warehouse because i really have to save for it.

Those green arrow were new thing that appeared few days ago but you can hide them can't you or is it fixed until you compete the goal ?

crybaby
04-30-2012, 09:17 AM
I remember visiting the form for the first time and finding a huge source of information on CC to make the game easier and more succesful and a lot of helpful memebers who provided me with much needed advice. I though I had hit the jackpot. Discovering that I could farm the M4A1 is a close second.I love that I found the forum, and higher skilled members to help me improve my game

Max Power
04-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks Max power your very wise i always read all your topics since they contain so much useful information but i am using this topic as way get more information as well keep people updated with Goals i have completed and am working on.

My fish store comment was way let you know the goal i am currently working on since finishing pawn shop goal. I just hope the next goal isn't upgrade fish store to level 7 like the warehouse because i really have to save for it.

Those green arrow were new thing that appeared few days ago but you can hide them can't you or is it fixed until you compete the goal ?

When you are on missions you can hide those arrows, but sadly you cannot hide the green arrows in your own neighborhood.

My camper account is at level 10. I am looking at the money buildings and they are all crap till the fish store at 17. There are no level goals for the fish store, thankfully.

Bala82
04-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Well there few building i like at low level such as T-shirt stand one best money buildings i have at lower level. House is another nice buildings i like.

crybaby
04-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Well there few building i like at low level such as T-shirt stand one best money buildings i have at lower level. House is another nice buildings i like. I like to rob T-shirt shops and houses:cool:

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Remember when crybaby changed her avatar pic from a nightmarish screaming baby to a sweet pair of baby blues (possible turquoise idk) and it made a few people very happy? :D

.........hee.....hee

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 09:51 AM

The good old day huh Max! :)

Bala82
04-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I like to rob T-shirt shops and houses:cool:

Same here but i can't believe how many low level players have defence below 500. I made sure my one is above 800.

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Yesterday I was robbing someone and I could see money bags all over - so first thing I hit was a couple of Beachside Inns - then couple of Brownstones -
but then I see - ohhhh he has a loft uncollected - yeah -
and THEN I see - a Crematorium - way better - get that............
and then I see - an Upscale NC - hit them all twice...........it was very rewarding

Nicholost
04-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Yesterday I was robbing someone and I could see money bags all over - so first thing I hit was a couple of Beachside Inns - then couple of Brownstones -
and then I see - an Upscale NC - hit them all twice...........it was very rewarding
Did the game crash before you could pick all that money off the ground? :p

I soooo want to say "remember when the game used to crash all the time?" But, unfortunately, I cannot.

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Did the game crash before you could pick all that money off the ground? :p

I soooo want to say "remember when the game used to crash all the time?" But, unfortunately, I cannot.

No - but earlier today - I was picking up my money and had a couple of high items - right in the middle - I got a message saying the game was down for 30 minutes

When I remembered to go back and pick it up - I had been robbed for 30K by this creepoid that's been stalking me - thanks for that Funzio!!

crybaby
04-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Same here but i can't believe how many low level players have defence below 500. I made sure my one is above 800.my defense is almost @ 1600 and its still too low...grrr and I been saving RP to buy night vision binoculars and bought them and it took my RP and didn't show up in my inventory omg I almost had an anurism lol

crybaby
04-30-2012, 10:46 AM
and then I see - an Upscale NC - hit them all twice...........it was very rewardingwere you doing the yipee dance? Lol I sure would a been haha