PDA

View Full Version : Ok I caved, need advice

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-30-2012, 04:47 AM
I couldnt stand it any longer, went on to itunes to see if I have any remaining moneys none!
Thinkll ill regret it but I spent $50 of mums credit card :( :s Im in deep ****!!!!
Any advice or a excuse or whatnot, really need a good one to get out of this dusy!

i need muney
04-30-2012, 04:50 AM
Say what you did and that you regret it and will never do anything stupid as this again.

CounterSniper
04-30-2012, 04:51 AM
I couldnt stand it any longer, went on to itunes to see if I have any remaining moneys none!
Thinkll ill regret it but I spent $50 of mums credit card :( :s Im in deep ****!!!!
Any advice or a excuse or whatnot, really need a good one to get out of this dusy!

Refuse to speak to the Coppers. Demand an Attorney.

Throw yourself on the Mercy of the Court.

Try to make friends with your cellmate.

Just Kidding, Fess Up now and apologize profusely.

Good Luck!

Dravak
04-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Just delete the game , sorry if you go spending money you don't have , it is time to go .
No matter how much you invested , you only going to get worst next event the event after ...

Tell your mum to fill in a objection with Itunes they will get her 50 back.
But you are beter off deleting the ap .

kimberleyj
04-30-2012, 04:54 AM
the is no way you can get out of this because you stole from your mum. you have to be truthful and tell your mum what you did and try to make the money back, maybe you could get a job or sell some of your belongings to pay it back.

nycpizzalover
04-30-2012, 04:55 AM

Tell her that you wanted your birthday present or Christmas present (pick one) a wee early. If she doesn't like either option, then you're stuck with CS's advice about being really, really nice to your 400 pound hairy tattooed cellmate.

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-30-2012, 04:56 AM
No I have the money in cash its just not virtual and easy transferable to itunes
Also am very ashamed of what I did, dont particuallry want to tell cause then wont be allowed to play and that means total waste. I jave said to myself this is it no more spending thats it!

CounterSniper
04-30-2012, 04:58 AM
No I have the money in cash its just not virtual and easy transferable to itunes
Also am very ashamed of what I did, dont particuallry want to tell cause then wont be allowed to play and that means total waste. I jave said to myself this is it no more spending thats it!

So maybe give her the cash back plus a nice profit and she might take it easy on you. Worth a shot. I expect she would be more angry if she finds out on her own. You gotta fess up.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Shout do yourself a favor delete the app, sorry that is when you know you will not be tempted .
Cause what happens next event ? when you need to use 200$ or 300$ ...

If you cannot afford it and do stupid things like this , sorry time to go if you are honest with yourself .

ruffy
04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
U might want to tell your mum to keep her credit card details away from others... It's a gd lesson she learned and she only forked out $50 as a learning fees... It's very affordable!

Lol...

Then ask for forgiveness if u can't pull this through...

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 07:06 AM
post the credit card details on here... we will all use them. then chalk it down as identity theft.

G Wiz
04-30-2012, 07:22 AM
post the credit card details on here... we will all use them. then chalk it down as identity theft.I too will assist my bud Joey with this, because at the end of the day...we all make mistakes right?

Swifty
04-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Tell your Mom to "trust no one."

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Then ask her if she has learned anything from this valuable lesson?