PDA

View Full Version : Will I get it??

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Ran out of gold sadly, have opened approximately 30ish and on 9 paintings, will be trying with cash for another 20 or so out of a possible 22 opens (set alarm to wake up every hour) and go with the cash medium option.

Are the odds in my favour of getting the Devil's TakeDown from the experience of it being easier this event compared to others?

(Note this is the first one I have spent gold on, 550 spent on 100 percent opens and should be my first 10 reward if I get it)

Ghost818
04-30-2012, 02:15 AM
Ran out of gold sadly, have opened approximately 30ish and on 9 paintings, will be trying with cash for another 20 or so out of a possible 22 opens (set alarm to wake up every hour) and go with the cash medium option.

Are the odds in my favour of getting the Devil's TakeDown from the experience of it being easier this event compared to others?

(Note this is the first one I have spent gold on, 550 spent on 100 percent opens and should be my first 10 reward if I get it)

The answer is depends how lucky you are. Everyone's experiences are different so there is no constant in this equation, or a definite answer. The only common factor between all of us is just luck. Those who are lucky will get it, those who arent wont.

So my friend good luck!

CounterSniper
04-30-2012, 02:21 AM
+1 Ghost

Its all just random Luck.

xclusiv
04-30-2012, 02:24 AM
you will get it.

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-30-2012, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the support :) I really hope I do!!!!! This could be game changing!

mnju_03
04-30-2012, 02:37 AM
No, you will not get it because you are making polls and forgetting to open crates.

Bruiser
04-30-2012, 03:03 AM
Just posted in the poll that i would get the 10th and 3mins later the next ctae is the 10th rare painting :) very happy and can get a good sleep tonight now

kimberleyj
04-30-2012, 03:04 AM
no this is such a hard event so far i have opened 87 boxes and still no 10 th.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 03:10 AM
Kim you do not want to know my box numbers and gold spent LMAO, but what did you do to get on the wrong side of the flag , I know what I did ;)

kimberleyj
04-30-2012, 03:13 AM
Kim you do not want to know my box numbers and gold spent LMAO, but what did you do to get on the wrong side of the flag , I know what I did ;)

i guess it is becuse i have only been having 4 hours sleep a day lol. yea how many boxes and gold have you spent?.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 03:16 AM
You don't want to know Kim , more then 1500 ran out of boxes even from 80 to 0 that was at 6/10 had to buy another vault .
And went box refresh hunting , so hit people refresh stamina hit people till I get a box and refresh open...
So either cut your loses if you cannot afford it , or know that you are in for maybe more then 3 vaults of gold .

kimberleyj
04-30-2012, 03:26 AM
You don't want to know Kim , more then 1500 ran out of boxes even from 80 to 0 that was at 6/10 had to buy another vault .
And went box refresh hunting , so hit people refresh stamina hit people till I get a box and refresh open...
So either cut your loses if you cannot afford it , or know that you are in for maybe more then 3 vaults of gold .

omg ,i have only used 500 worth. i really hope you get the last item. i really want the 10 th item now. i wasn't too bothered at the start but after being a wake for 19 - 20 hours a day i just feel that was a waste of my time. i thought that seen as this is short than most events that the max number of tries you would need to do would be around 90. this really takes the biscuit.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 03:35 AM
No I got it kim , I don't care about the wrong side of the flag ;)
Just had to be done , this event was another burner for me , and don't feel sorry .
I did it to meself after all :) . am a grown up accept the responsibility of my own foolishe actions .

ruffy
04-30-2012, 04:01 AM
i used about 700 gold from 9th to 10th... so if u r as lucky or unlucky as me, it may take 50 opens...

Brosiss
04-30-2012, 04:06 AM
I agree. If we looked back, we may ponder why such sum is spent?
However it makes good if youre really spending lots of time playing the game.
The investment is worthwhile.
But really know when to stop.. Or you will dig deeper.

doinkent
04-30-2012, 04:18 AM
good luck op

nycpizzalover
04-30-2012, 04:33 AM
@OP

I used the cash option on over 40 crates and finally got the 10th painting. So keep the faith and keep opening, don't sleep!

theONE
04-30-2012, 04:40 AM

Firstly, to the retards above (and no mods I'm not flaming) you're a complete and utter idiots and I'm sure your parents would be ashamed of you

700 gold?? that's over 50 REAL dollars for christs sakes. You spent over FIFTY dollars for something that's a) not worth getting, its just a a bunch of pixels on your phone b)you didn't get anything anyways so that makes you MORE of a retard...even if you DID get it..was it worth it? i'm sure in the next week or two they'll be a new event anyways.

frankly even poker machines/slot machines give SOMETHING back.

your stupidity is why the world is so screwed up right now, but then again i've seen people blow hundreds to over 1000 dollars on this game, to THOSE idiots i'd quicly like to also say, a) you're stupid, spending more then what the phone itself is worth ...NEW, AND could easily purchase a console for that price WITH games b) how good are you ANYWAYS...big whoop you BOUGHT your stats not like those who EARNT them. Frankly its like paying funzio the right to cheat.

Then again the game is to fleese stupid people out of your dough, why do you think 90% of tapjoy free app advertised games are the SAME format i.e free ingame cash and a costly in-game currency option like gold or diamonds that you must pay to get? one swindle tricks you into another and another etc Don't believe me look at the tapjoy list..."frontline commando".. "petzoo" ...all the same method...my point if you bought with real cash you're as dumb as they get

As for the topic itself,

NO you mostly likely won't get it. It seems the chances for this event have been lowered back down. i have got 9 WITHOUT gold, but i noticed the chances are so reduced it felt like diamond sig all over again, so i used 30 pieces of gold FREE btw so none of your "hypocrite" comments

NOTE: I have bought pirate tavern, gentlemen's club, goodfella upgrade ALL from collecting 1 piece of free gold everytime I play, saving inch by inch.

STILL, I opened and got two stupid hammers back to back...kind of suss if you ask me...more so since they do it on a gold sale. Clicked on free gold BEFORE the sale and it said "sorry no offers come back later" then conveniently gold sale went up THEN follows the event...i guess they know people are stupid and easy to manipulate (points to guy above)

eitherways collected 9 without gold, used gold and still nothing, 60-80% of NO open rate THEN if you do open its a hammer OR a bike

HORRAY can't wait to see stupid loser gold buyers (either they're hackers or retards with no respect for money) have unstoppable stats ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 every high priced building on the game, and now EVERY event item in the game

yay jacked up price on explosives, removed M4's, wow very balanced funzio

it's like mafiawars on facebook all over again i.e level 100 vs level 3000-5000.....like thats possible to fight back.

p.s WORST event EVER been attacked every 5 mins can't fight back, and the quickest i've lost a crate was 10 seconds after i acquired one. If i DO get it i have to immediately open it or its stolen in the next hour...wow fair.

anyways back to the game where I lose a crate and 10-15 explosives in one shot ...and can't be replaced easily as 1 explosive =$3000 a pop....dropped from 500 explosives to 200 in one day...will have none soon, thanks funzio

BOS
04-30-2012, 06:32 AM

Firstly, to the retards above (and no mods I'm not flaming) you're a complete and utter idiots and I'm sure your parents would be ashamed of you

700 gold?? that's over 50 REAL dollars for christs sakes. You spent over FIFTY dollars for something that's a) not worth getting, its just a a bunch of pixels on your phone b)you didn't get anything anyways so that makes you MORE of a retard...even if you DID get it..was it worth it? i'm sure in the next week or two they'll be a new event anyways.

your stupidity is why the world is so screwed up right now, but then again i've seen people blow hundreds to over 1000 dollars on this game, to THOSE idiots i'd quicly like to also say, a) you're stupid, spending more then what the phone itself is worth ...NEW, AND could easily purchase a console for that price WITH games b) how good are you ANYWAYS...big whoop you BOUGHT your stats not like those who EARNT them. Frankly its like paying funzio the right to cheat.

Then again the game is to fleese stupid people out of your dough, why do you think 90% of tapjoy free app advertised games are the SAME format i.e free ingame cash and a costly in-game currency option like gold or diamonds that you must pay to get? one swindle tricks you into another and another etc Don't believe me look at the tapjoy list..."frontline commando".. "petzoo" ...all the same method...my point if you bought with real cash you're as dumb as they get

As for the topic itself,

NO you mostly likely won't get it. It seems the chances for this event have been lowered back down. i have got 9 WITHOUT gold, but i noticed the chances are so reduced it felt like diamond sig all over again, so i used 30 pieces of gold FREE btw so none of your "hypocrite" comments

NOTE: I have bought pirate tavern, gentlemen's club, goodfella upgrade ALL from collecting 1 piece of free gold everytime I play, saving inch by inch.

STILL, I opened and got two stupid hammers back to back...kind of suss if you ask me...more so since they do it on a gold sale. Clicked on free gold BEFORE the sale and it said "sorry no offers come back later" then conveniently gold sale went up THEN follows the event...i guess they know people are stupid and easy to manipulate (points to guy above)

eitherways collected 9 without gold, used gold and still nothing, 60-80% of NO open rate THEN if you do open its a hammer OR a bike

HORRAY can't wait to see stupid loser gold buyers (either they're hackers or retards with no respect for money) have unstoppable stats ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 every high priced building on the game, and now EVERY event item in the game

it's like mafiawars on facebook all over again i.e level 100 vs level 3000-5000.....like thats possible to fight back.

p.s WORST event EVER been attacked every 5 mins can't fight back, and the quickest i've lost a crate was 10 seconds after i acquired one. If i DO get it i have to immediately open it or its stolen in the next hour...wow fair.

anyways back to the game where I lose a crate and 10-15 explosives in one shot ...and can't be replaced easily as 1 explosive =$3000 a pop....dropped from 500 explosives to 200 in one day...will have none soon, thanks funzio

Wow, cry much? How am I an idiot if I have disposable income, and get enjoyment from supporting the game you like to play for free. If it weren't for us "idiot" spenders, this game you love to b*tch about wouldn't be here...

CounterSniper
04-30-2012, 06:34 AM
@BOS +1

Concise and to the point.

Dravak
04-30-2012, 06:39 AM
@theone muwhahahaha you don't bite the hands that feed you , oh wait you do no wonder you lost side of reality.

Hahahah very funny to blaim others for caring about pixels , when you whine about losing explosive pixels .

HYPOCRITE and FOOL alert , life gets beter and beter :D ... those rants sure make me laugh and made every penny spent worthwhile ..

ruffy
04-30-2012, 06:42 AM

As for the topic itself,

Lol wat a shallow and pointless rant... U r poor or stingy doesn't mean everyone is like u... Grow up, get a job n pay for things you like. Whining here doesn't help...

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 08:22 AM

As for the topic itself,

I don't buy lottery tickets - but lots do!
Do you rant at them...........who cares what people spend their "disposable" income on.

It costs almost 50 bucks for 2 people to go to a movie if you factor in popcorn, gas and everything else...........do you stand outside the theatre and scream "retards" at them................

Joe Brown1
04-30-2012, 08:41 AM
+1 Sasha.

I don't spend money on gold in CC but have been known to play blackjack occasionally in Vegas. I compare the amount of money I spend gambling to how much I might have spent at a show or other form of entertainment and generally don't spend more that that. Additionally, it doesn't matter if I lose as long as I don't gamble more that I can afford to or am willing to lose and am receiving sufficient entertainment in return. Same principle applies here.

Brosiss
04-30-2012, 09:06 AM
TheOne, somehow i do agree with you on something. The event is much
much harder compared to the previous.
Frankly there is ALot of bikes flying around instead of hammers. The sale of gold during an event makes gold purchase attractive.
I do find crates becomes more easily robbed and less easy to farm is also observable.
However the game must be good enuff to make us use real money tobuy gold.
You must be prepared for failures and when it doesnt turn out as well. It seems to me you hv high expectations hence the more pain you feel.
Lower it and you will feel better. Time for me to open another crate. I still hope the 10th comes.

Gaming Will
04-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Guys, the poll was simple? Do you think you will get it or not? The event is the same, please go bash Funzio somewhere else.

Babytway
04-30-2012, 10:56 AM
i got 8 on day1 and 9th early morning day 2, and still no 10th in sight only used cash option but have opened over *44*successfully and no 10th yet so even i used gold i would have been out a lot with no painting, this is last day if i get it hooray if not. i figure i saved a lot on gold. gold doesn't guarantee a painting just that it will open right?

Whoopdido1980
04-30-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't think you'll get it. You're now in exactly the same boat as me. We're both at 9 with no gold to spend. Your odds are the same as mine and mine are very low. I've been in this exact spot 5 times previous.

It's easy to Monday Morning Quarterback, but you should have saved your gold until you got 9 paintings and THEN used your gold to go from 9 to 10. I think it's been proven that it's fairly easy to get to 9 without spending any gold, but damn near impossible to get the final one and pretty much your only shot is to spend gold to get it. So, if you don't spend gold to get the final painting, you will NOT get the Devil's Takedown.

My two cents.

<3 Hz
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
i got 8 on day1 and 9th early morning day 2, and still no 10th in sight only used cash option but have opened over 440 successfully and no 10th yet so even i used gold i would have been out a lot with no painting, this is last day if i get it hooray if not. i figure i saved a lot on gold. gold doesn't guarantee a painting just that it will open right?

You've opened 440? Wow, you truly are getting screwed. Opening just half that many crates should guarantee you the item. Especially when one person here got the item after only opening 16 crates!

Babytway
04-30-2012, 12:49 PM
You've opened 440? Wow, you truly are getting screwed. Opening just half that many crates should guarantee you the item. Especially when one person here got the item after only opening 16 crates!

i meant 44 or more since getting my 9th, but just got my 10th this morning i didn't spend any gold.

<3 Hz
04-30-2012, 12:56 PM
i meant 44 or more since getting my 9th, but just got my 10th this morning i didn't spend any gold.

Glad you got it, I've opened 62 since my 9th and no luck. I don't even know if it's worth it to even try opening any more, I think they've decided that I'm just not getting it.

Robin Hood
04-30-2012, 01:30 PM

I have to go against the grain here and say this made me laugh. A touch verbose? Maybe. Inflammatory? Likely. Hilarious? Definitely.

I've heard countless rationalizations for hemorrhaging hundreds of dollars on the chance of having a virtual weapon show up on an iPhone screen, most of which remind of a child desperately trying to convince them self of something. Just because someone may be fortunate enough to have vast amounts of discretionary income at their disposal doesn't make it sensible or right to spend so much so frivolously.

I'm positive there are a lot of people in this world that would trade a warm meal for a "Devil's Takedown" without a whole lot of thought.

P.S. Based on the statistics on the forum I voted a resounding "no" ... but for your sake, I sincerely hope I am wrong. Good luck.

Rhino72
04-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I have to go against the grain here and say this made me laugh. A touch verbose? Maybe. Inflammatory? Likely. Hilarious? Definitely.

I've heard countless rationalizations for hemorrhaging hundreds of dollars on the chance of having a virtual weapon show up on an iPhone screen, most of which remind of a child desperately trying to convince them self of something. Just because someone may be fortunate enough to have vast amounts of discretionary income at their disposal doesn't make it sensible or right to spend so much so frivolously.

I'm positive there are a lot of people in this world that would trade a warm meal for a "Devil's Takedown" without a whole lot of thought.

P.S. Based on the statistics on the forum I voted a resounding "no" ... but for your sake, I sincerely hope I am wrong. Good luck.

I am one who would skip a warm mean for the Devils Takedown without much thought.

Robin Hood
04-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I am one who would skip a warm mean for the Devils Takedown without much thought.

lol ... I'm sure a lot of overweight Americans would (and probably should).