PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the Falcon Supersonic... anyone?

Porkchop
04-30-2012, 12:26 AM
So... I was determined to actually get the 10 nukes this time... this was actually made easier by me investing $79.99 for 1500 gold.
Within full days left, I achieved 9 nukes and began attacking every map to get as many chances in my weapons box as possible.

Sound familiar?

Needless to say, I've practically used ALL of my 1500 gold and approx 30 chances in the weapons box and I STILL do not have 10 nukes thereby I feel I've been tricked once again by Funzio!:mad:

I'm pissed and, although I truly enjoy the game, I'm simply tired of being duped by these folks.
Constantly dangling the carrot in front of me has gotten old.... I realize that it's all about the odds but their odds are impossible to overcome.

Yeah, I know... tough luck and suck it up as others have said.
As for me, I'll play the game and spend my hard-earned $$$ elsewhere, thanks you very much!

Porkchop
Level 95
AA - 19677
AD - 20719
Income per hour- 329k

Luke7676
04-30-2012, 12:35 AM
I didn't get it either. Only 8 nukes here. But that's why I don't spend real cash on these events. Only go at it freely and get to 8 or 9 everytime.

robster75
04-30-2012, 12:39 AM
I also paid money to get the 1500 gold and only got 9 nukes. sorry but this is a joke and if they want customers that want to keep playing and paying for this game this needs to be fixed.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:42 AM
I got it, but mine is called the Falcon Jet.

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Nope, I couldn't buy gold to finish it cos itunes and funzio had a falling out it seems :P 145 boxes unopened, tragic!

Populouspapa
04-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Using gold does not guarantee you the 10th award. Gold only lets you open the box with 100% success and reset the timer.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Think of it this way...What are you missing without the bonus? Everything would still be the same as before.

Does that help?

Nope, didn't think so. Sorry, I tried. :)

Fedup
04-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Well this is event number 4 for me and I have yet to achieve all 10 items, i get to 8 fairly easily then get stuck for like 3 days or so i had one full day of all sorry's and funnily enough i was opening boxes all okay with the cash option at a reasonable and *medium rate* till day 3 then i managed to get hardly any open and strangely enough low and behold a gold sale comes in and still stupidly not having learned my lesson on previous events i buy gold to open all my boxes in the last day. I opened every single box and still no 9th or 10th warhead, I did a variety of maps and yes even the boss and the bay coast map thinking a higher end map would yield decent results - i even theorized that the *nuclear maps like submarines, nuclear assault and naval maps would like have nukes on board in real life war so a good place to hit lol, hey was worth a shot. all 500x valours, couple of 1.25 mills rest was armed lookouts and drone tanks.

something stinks here random my foot , medium option open with 14 sorrys in a row at 93k a pop - my foot.

i am not a heavy gold player, tbh don't really want to spend a lot of money on something that there's no real return on
I wanted the faster energy refill because am not a camper and like to play the game, but its sooooo slow all the waiting around and the higher maps i only get about 4 hits per full energy as it is which takes like 9 hours to recharge.

as it stands am losing interest fast with this game.

uniya81
04-30-2012, 12:59 AM
I got palcon Jet too without using gold :)

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Is it just me or are Porkchops A/D REALLY low for a lvl 95. All of you seem to have equal or higher and are like lvl 60 and below. Just wondering

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:01 AM
With names like Fedup, robster, and Major Disappointment it is hard to not think that other forum members are creating new accounts just to rant... :rolleyes:

Haha, nothing against you guys if your legit. It is just funny.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:01 AM
Is it just me or are Porkchops A/D REALLY low for a lvl 95. All of you seem to have equal or higher and are like lvl 60 and below. Just wondering

My stats are higher with only 125 allies. :)

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 01:06 AM
I used about 300 gold to get 9th box open, and was planning on spending more to get the 10th cos I've missed out big time on all the events.

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:07 AM
My stats are higher with only 125 allies. :)

whats the point of having an economy for you WP?

Are you close to an all gold yet? or whats your goal? If you got an all gold army wouldn't that take away the fun?

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:11 AM
whats the point of having an economy for you WP?

Are you close to an all gold yet? or whats your goal? If you got an all gold army wouldn't that take away the fun?

My goal isn't ALL gold. Right now I am pretty sure I am all gold but that is fine since I am camping. When I am full allied, I want to have around 1200-1500 gold units.

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 01:13 AM
I've close to 150 myself, a long way to go, I'd have more buy like I said itunes and funzio have a falling out in Europe it seems :P

Fedup
04-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Na am a legit new member, whose pretty fed up lol I like the game but it just seems to be nothing but a massive cash cow for funzio and I seem to remember your rant after the last event WP when you didnt get the 10th lol.

I am aware that using gold does'nt guarantee the 10th however when you have like 30-50 boxes law of averages you would assume the chances of having at least 2 warheads in there would be pretty good even if the drop rate does lower later in the game, but based on last 4 events i have played the drop rate seems to be not lower but pretty close to zero pmsl like 0.01% so you pop for gold to give you a decent chance of opening all your boxes rather than have like 20 sitting around unopened that * could have had the warheads in it lol. Thats the psychology that funzio are playing to and folks are being tricked if u like into parting with their hard earned cash for false hope.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Haha, hey I never said I don't rant. I would again if I never got to 10. Glad I get to sit this one out though.

bushobama
04-30-2012, 01:18 AM
I was able to score the Falcon Jet using withou gold, but I gave up the free-open-option strategy as I hit a wall after 3 nukes... this event seemed quite easy compared to the others, and less satisfying as I won't be using the 65% energy increase rate

War Priest
04-30-2012, 01:20 AM
I was able to score the Falcon Jet using withou gold, but I gave up the free-open-option strategy as I hit a wall after 3 nukes... this event seemed quite easy compared to the others, and less satisfying as I won't be using the 65% energy increase rate

The only reason I wanted the bonus is because it would come in hand for other events. Haha

Thunder Child
04-30-2012, 02:42 AM
NO!

Final Reckoning:

9 X warheads
8 X 500 valor
6 X Armed Lookout (7/16)
2 X Riot Buster (10/18)
3 X Squadron Leader (12/22)
10 X Drone Tank (20/20)
6 X $1.25m
7 X $250K

Attempts to open: 114 (106 game cash; final 8 in gold @ 120)
Opens: 51
Sorry: 63

Analysis - can't complain! Seemed to come away with heaps of money, a good amount of valor, more than 20 units (which have never died on me) and 4 indestructible units.

Of course disappointed, but certainly not going to grumble. I wasn't attacked once after Day One and therefore didn't lose units, and due to that and the stack of cash I received, I built both space centers!

Have to say, though, next event I will go all out to the ninth item and then stop trying at that point; the tenth will always have to be an unexpected bonus.

You guys might not see me for a while - taking a well deserved break!

bushobama
04-30-2012, 03:05 AM
The only reason I wanted the bonus is because it would come in hand for other events. Haha
Good point! Haha so were just chasing our tails in the end , really. I'm happy to have the falcOn though since I recently switched to the motherland.

bushobama
04-30-2012, 03:11 AM
I don't know why but this event the nukes came easy for me. I had spent 10$ and 20$ respectively on the past two events (only gold spent other than switching nations) anD I was stuck at 8 for those two. Also, i feel as though I collected/opened more actively for the other events (until st. Patty's day which coincided with the last day of one event). I played this event leisurely and still managed to get ten using cash opens! Was this 10th unit more attainable because of it's bonus possibly? More energy=quicker leveling=necessity for gold expense?? Just a thought...

Nicz
04-30-2012, 03:19 AM
I used 500 golds to get the 10th item, but nothing, 30 times failed...
Fu Funzio.

hound
04-30-2012, 03:24 AM
Nope, I couldn't buy gold to finish it cos itunes and funzio had a falling out it seems :P 145 boxes unopened, tragic!

This maybe explains my 50% off my last gold purchase... Anyone else recently get a discount, on a discount for gold?

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 03:26 AM
Well I'd like to be able purchase at the 20% off since I couldn't over the weekend.

Sepi
04-30-2012, 03:41 AM
I wasn't attacked once after Day One and therefore didn't lose units, and due to that and the stack of cash I received, I built both space centers!
!

Way to go Thunder Child! Those buildings are awesome, protect them well. :)

Ratronicus
04-30-2012, 04:47 AM
My experience is similar with a bunch of other guys here on the forum. In the first few days the odds of getting a nuke was a couple a day. In the last 2days though, the odds of getting one were zero although I've invested some real cash in it - 240 gold bars to open 15 crates. I've got some useless units which they didnt make it in the top 45 unit in my army but what really pissed me off was that I've got some cash (2x1250k) which I did not receive. What the hell Funzio? This had happened b4 but at the time I was opening the boxes paying 100k in game currency and all I said was **** happens - game is not perfect. Well, when **** happens on my hard earned money, it is in my right to be really pissed off. Needless to say, this is the last time I buy gold bars...people here got better results here on forum playing free...I'm supporting the developers and I get screwed...the hell wuth that.

Ratronicus
416 113 914

satellitevi
04-30-2012, 07:08 AM
I have 2800+ energy and collect +3 energy every minute....I coiuld not open the crates quick enough to spend them all. Can't play this thing 24/7. At end of event, I still had 20 crates unopened. I think i averaged about 10 to 18 open crates a day and only ended up with 8 nukes. I spent no gold and had plenty of energy and game generated money to do missions. I would be nice if funzio at least defined what medium means. For me, i guess it means 5% or less chance at a nuke in the later days and a minimum of 20 pickups a day. When I level upped I would usually get about 6 or 8 crates in a few minutes burning through missions...I refuse to spend gold in this game...If I did your probably better off buying the units you want instead of reseting a timer. Has anyone come up with a total count of opened crates before getting a falcon? Probably 5days X 24 hours or somewhere close.

Poopenshire
04-30-2012, 07:22 AM
I was fortunate enough to recieve my 10th very late in the nite. so far i have won event 2 and event 4. the others were horrible for me.

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 07:49 AM
I've a good mate who's also on these forums, he also experienced what I experienced, IE very very low chance of getting a Warhead over the last few days.

Don't get me wrong, that's fair enough, just bloody frustrating. :>

Poopenshire
04-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Has anyone figured out how this bonus works? It looks like I have 2 different energy timers now. When it adds energy another timer is at about 33sec (down from 60 sec start), while the one that just dumped energy starts over at 60 secs, and both dump 5 energy instead of 3. (UK for Country)

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 01:41 PM
well there was a thread on CC about this. the only thing i can tell you is that 65% of 1 minute is 39 seconds(:

65% = .69
1 minute = 60 seconds
Therefore,
.69 x 60 = 39s

I have have also read that they said it increased it from 3 energy gained to 5 energy gained every minute

Poopenshire
04-30-2012, 01:44 PM
well there was a thread on CC about this. the only thing i can tell you is that 65% of 1 minute is 39 seconds(:

65% = .69
1 minute = 60 seconds
Therefore,
.69 x 60 = 39s

I have have also read that they said it increased it from 3 energy gained to 5 energy gained every minute

thats not what i am seeing. it looks like 2 timers to me. when the energy number goes to a timer countdown it shows me two different count downs.

Sugarymama
04-30-2012, 02:30 PM
YES! I got the Facon Supersonic, and I love the stats: 326A/197D, plus 65% faster energy recovery. That's the real reason I wanted it. It was expensive, but hopefully it will give me an edge in the game, especially since my country is Russia and we get a boost for air units.

I'm sorry for those who didn't get it. Trust me, I understand. I didn't get the response unit, and I really wanted that one..