PDA

View Full Version : Skill points

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Exactly how do skill points work. I know they said increases chances of attacking or defending when choosing. For instance I'm a level 59 with I think 51 attk and 53 def skill points ( am not talking abut attk def score ). How do they actually improve my chances with higher points?

commandNconquer
04-29-2012, 09:35 PM
they just affect the chances.. no one except the dev knows what they really do.

only thing we do know is they don't add up to attack and defense stats so they act invisibly

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 09:36 PM
51 attack 53 defense is really bad for level 59... You leveled up to much instead of camping...

MaverickMunkey
04-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Exactly how do skill points work. I know they said increases chances of attacking or defending when choosing. For instance I'm a level 59 with I think 51 attk and 53 def skill points ( am not talking abut attk def score ). How do they actually improve my chances with higher points?

To my knowledge no-one really knows how much they improve the chances of winning with an attack or defense and it is not used in the calculations of att/def so is a 'hidden' factor when attacking of being attacked.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Capt . How is that bad that I have 51,53??? Granted yes,now I'm camping,been camping for abut 3 weeks now. But you have 3 skill points every time you level up. I'm lv59 so I've used a good amount of skill points on the attk and def points. So how would that be a bad thing?

commandNconquer
04-29-2012, 09:56 PM
don't listen to him its pretty good and camping doesn't have nothing to do with your number of skill points

War Priest
04-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Capt . How is that bad that I have 51,53??? Granted yes,now I'm camping,been camping for abut 3 weeks now. But you have 3 skill points every time you level up. I'm lv59 so I've used a good amount of skill points on the attk and def points. So how would that be a bad thing?

Are those your skill points or alliance A/D?

If it is skill points, yeah, it has nothing to do with camping. Some people don't even put it towards A/D scores.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
There my attk,def skill points at lv 59

Ducati
04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
51 attack 53 defense is really bad for level 59... You leveled up to much instead of camping...

Lol that is the only reason I camp, just to see how my skillpoints are getting better and better ....

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Lol that is the only reason I camp, just to see how my skillpoints are getting better and better ....

Outstanding! That is the second funniest thing I've seen on this forum.

hb bombers
04-29-2012, 10:03 PM

I second that!!!

LeBarticus
04-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Are those your skill points or alliance A/D?

If it is skill points, yeah, it has nothing to do with camping. Some people don't even put it towards A/D scores.

Well, it could, as you get a skill point from level 5 mastery of each area which can take a while. I know that's not what he's talking about though, just thought I'd point that out

War Priest
04-29-2012, 10:05 PM

What was the first again..?

War Priest
04-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Well, it could, as you get a skill point from level 5 mastery of each area which can take a while. I know that's not what he's talking about though, just thought I'd point that out

But that isn't camping... :)

LeBarticus
04-29-2012, 10:07 PM
But that isn't camping... :)

Haha I know I realized how that sounded after I posted it :D :-X

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:25 PM
What was the first again..?

I give up, who????

In response to Dreno asking, "guess who just got a call from highway patrol?"

This is only IMO and i have a warped sense of humor. I can't vote for own personal wise cracks.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Haha, that is right. I remember reading that and your comment but couldn't recall it tonight.

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:35 PM
This thread has already been high jacked, so I'll go further off topic here. Sitting on 15 crates witha little over and hour left. Just opened 5 with G and resets to end up with a little cash, a weak tank and a couple grunts.

What are the odds of flushing out the remaining crates with G for the elusive #10? If I hit it would be worth the total 400 G investment. If I don't You will have to read my rants for the next couple of days.

Been sittin at 9 for three days and 50 + attempts...

War Priest
04-29-2012, 10:37 PM
This thread has already been high jacked, so I'll go further off topic here. Sitting on 15 crates witha little over and hour left. Just opened 5 with G and resets to end up with a little cash, a weak tank and a couple grunts.

What are the odds of flushing out the remaining crates with G for the elusive #10? If I hit it would be worth the total 400 G investment. If I don't You will have to read my rants for the next couple of days.

Been sittin at 9 for three days and 50 + attempts...

That's a tough one. I would say keep your gold but your at 9...

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
That's a tough one. I would say keep your gold but your at 9...

I'll count that as a 50/50 vote. Maybe I'll split the difference. Open my last $$ and then hit 3 G and reset opens. Seems pretty noncommital, but would avoid going tilt on the forum wall.

I'm usually a bigger gambler, but in Vegas slots you win for getting three grunts in a row.

LeBarticus
04-29-2012, 11:18 PM
I've been at nine for a while, and I've had a good 30-40 attempts trying to get ten. I don't think I'll be getting this one, if i do it'll be wayy lucky. I reset the time once already by accident, and just scavenged enough gold to reset it one more time. Wish me luck, and same to you. I'm gonna post the specifics of all of my attempts after its finished