PDA

View Full Version : Harassment Needs Public Attention

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Sorry for butting I'm but this is actually a good conversation and I want to share a little bit of my war knowledge.

There is actually many rules to war. The jihadis dropped our towers and slaughtered our fellow Americans yet we pissed on a couple of dead corpses and the UN and all across the globe they have a files day with that.

There's ROE ( Rules of Engagement ) procedures and EOF( Escalation of Force) procedures that Marines and Soldiers have to follow when going into combat nowadays and it's very unfair because most of these rules are pretty much meant to protect the enemy from big bad America.

How I'm I speaking about you retard? By calling them Jihadis? Do you live under a rock? Do you think calling our enemies Jihadis is an insult to a race or their culture? God you confirm more and more you were never or aren't a Marine you don't know jack about anything dude...

You've been trying to get me banned for the longest time..like I said have at it bro if it makes you feel better go ahead..at the end of the day everything I have told on this board is true can't say the same for you..I feel sorry for you.

I have my own feelings about this guy, but this needs to be addressed. Not to mention the PM I have recieved.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:50 PM
You are pretty disrespectful. Just so you are aware, I was in the Marine Corps. Infantry. Got out and am going to the Army. I have a lot I could say but am pinching my lips because I respect you for also serving our country. How about some respect back!

So you must be ****ing retarded because all I was talking about was special forces, but obviously I could give 3 ****s less about your service because you don't seem to know ****! How I'm I disrespectful by telling you the truth in your face? Look man respect is earned not given you should know this from your so called "service" .

Private message after politely asking for respect...

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Wow, that's all I gotta say....lol

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Whatever happens happens.... But if I was the moderator I would just tell you guys to move on and ether apologize to each other and become friends again or just don't post noting when one you two make a new thread...

Luke7676
04-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Wow did I miss something the last couple of days..

bigflan
04-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Wow did I miss something the last couple of days..Huge argument here between war priest and sequins

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Yea but they both calmed down so I think there cool now...

bigflan
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Yeah luke missed it they lft each other alone now

War Priest
04-29-2012, 09:15 PM
War Priest is teaching me how to be a Jarhead!!!

MW
Level 19
207894 P/H Income
638 665 697

CC
Level 18
10970 P/H Income
404 160 302

KA
Level 3
2776 P/H Income
602-223-249

Thanks for honoring me in your signature. What it should say is I am trying to teach you morals and respect because your parents and DI's never tought you it apparently.

Luke7676
04-29-2012, 10:08 PM
It should be all about honor and respect. Not destroying boddies and raping souls.. I don't wanna get into this but it seems like someone is either fresh out of training or fresh out of the field to act like that but idk. Marines are supposed to be a tight nit group and work / stick together till the end. I have a few mc buddies and right out of training and even while training there heads we're filled with bs lmao.

Oh and is there a new slogan now? Used to be pain is just weakness leaving the body haha

Corsair
04-29-2012, 11:08 PM
If you have a problem worth reporting, report it as appropriate and let it go, don't start a public whinefest, that's just playground stuff. Who's first to say "He started it!"? Good grief. I think most people here are smart enough to figure out where each of you is coming from. My two cents.

Dreno33
04-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Wow did I miss something the last couple of days..

Wow did I mi- wait, Luke stole my words..

War Priest
04-29-2012, 11:25 PM
If you have a problem worth reporting, report it as appropriate and let it go, don't start a public whinefest, that's just playground stuff. Who's first to say "He started it!"? Good grief. I think most people here are smart enough to figure out where each of you is coming from. My two cents.

Go put your 2 cents in a vending machine rather than in here. This thread is meant for the devs, not for you buddy. Nobody told you to comment in my thread, if you don't like it, go to bigflans thread. :)

Dreno33
04-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Go put your 2 cents in a vending machine rather than in here. This thread is meant for the devs, not for you buddy. Nobody told you to comment in my thread, if you don't like it, go to bigflans thread. :)

LET'S BE UPSET TOGETHER!!!

lol

War Priest
04-29-2012, 11:31 PM
LET'S BE UPSET TOGETHER!!!

lol

Damn, I am about ready too. To bad all these new kids just can't go away.

Aidan
04-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Wow. When? N where?? Which thread?

Dreno33
04-29-2012, 11:40 PM

no idea lol. we all missed a lot apparently

War Priest
04-29-2012, 11:42 PM

Click the arrows next to his quotes and it'll take you right there.

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Yea it was pretty serious...

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:07 AM
It should be all about honor and respect. Not destroying boddies and raping souls..

Exactly. According to him I am a "fat kid living in his mother's basement" while he is out there destroying boddies and raping souls... Lovely huh?

Luke7676
04-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Exactly. According to him I am a "fat kid living in his mother's basement" while he is out there destroying boddies and raping souls... Lovely huh?

Haha yeah... Some marines are smart and some are just brain washed to hell lmao.

Corsair
04-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Go put your 2 cents in a vending machine rather than in here. This thread is meant for the devs, not for you buddy. Nobody told you to comment in my thread, if you don't like it, go to bigflans thread. :)Boy, you really are a tool. Your thread? You don't own anything around here. This thread is for the devs? No Funzio rep is going to publicly respond to this stuff, at least not how you're dreaming they would. You're just posting this to try to get public sympathy. If you don't want to hear other people's opinions, write direct to a moderator and not in public. Not everyone around here falls for your line of BS. Try it on the playground maybe it'll work there.

Exactly. According to him I am a "fat kid living in his mother's basement" while he is out there destroying boddies and raping souls... Lovely huh?Pretty sure he said he was a heavy equipment operator.

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Boy, you really are a tool. Your thread? You don't own anything around here. This thread is for the devs? No Funzio rep is going to publicly respond to this stuff, at least not how you're dreaming they would. You're just posting this to try to get public sympathy. If you don't want to hear other people's opinions, write direct to a moderator and not in public. Not everyone around here falls for your line of BS. Try it on the playground maybe it'll work there.

Damn right my thread! I never said I wanted a reply from Funzio now did I...? Nope, sure didn't!

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:32 AM
Pretty sure he said he was a heavy equipment operator.

Check his profile...

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Boy, you really are a tool.

Why do people call others "tool" as an insult? Tools are very useful! If we had a box of WPs we'd have a toolbox. We can do a lot of sh!t with a toolbox, ya know!

Just my 2 cents

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Why do people call others "tool" as an insult? Tools are very useful! If we had a box of WPs we'd have a toolbox. We can do a lot of sh!t with a toolbox, ya know!

Just my 2 cents

Haha, that is what I was thinking. I have insulted myself worse than that before, but hey I probably am. I don't have a problem with it. You will find that I can be a nice guy, or a total d*ck, just depending on who you are.

Otto, you don't even know why your arguing with me now do you..? Honestly. You make it seem like I am trying to get sides going which I am not. Many of my friends on here are probably thinking "just shut the hell up already!"

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 12:44 AM
I thinking that the details are beyond me since I don't know sh!t about the topic of marines, etc.

Am I up to 4 cents now? Or how does this work..

StuN
04-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Otto, you don't even know why your arguing with me now do you..? Honestly. You make it seem like I am trying to get sides going which I am not. Many of my friends on here are probably thinking "just shut the hell up already!"Basically, yup

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:48 AM
I thinking that the details are beyond me since I don't know sh!t about the topic of marines, etc.

Am I up to 4 cents now? Or how does this work..

Apparently Otto is into "destroying bodies and raping souls" too. Maybe we can... (I would LOVE, I mean LOVE to finish this sentence but I know I would be banned for that so let's just use our imagination on what we can do...)

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 12:49 AM

Just my 2 cents

hahahahahahhaha, crying laughing here, he said "tool" huh huh huh heheheh

War Priest
04-30-2012, 12:49 AM
Basically, yup

Haha, well that is the joys of being in your own thread. :D

Dreno33
04-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Naw I'm into the destroying souls, raping bodies thing. It's a Modesto thang :P

Weird how r@p3 is bleeped out. Even in skysc****rs. but not raping

Mcdoc
04-30-2012, 04:03 AM
Oh and is there a new slogan now? Used to be pain is just weakness leaving the body haha

Actually there IS a new slogan:

Haterz gonna Hate :/

SeqWins
04-30-2012, 04:14 AM
Lol wow I can't believe you guys, WP why don't you clarify the whole destroying bodies quote since you were a devil!? Listen Luke apparently you got everything figured out from watching a Marine Corp commercial but your ignorance is easily fixable with today's advanced search engines. Search Napalm Stick to kids and you will see it is a cadence made up during the Vietnam war to mock the world's image on Marines at that time. You're right kid I just got out of basic smh

You guys got it all figured out apparently you can tell who a person is and has been by looking at an avatar and a forumnickname you guys got me all figured out huh?

Otto apparently you read The other posts and understand everything.

Since you guys are quick judging and jumping on peole be a little informed at least and if you want a little more info on this go to the Coolest Unit, Where were you and The attack this
Guy thread maybe you'll understand a little.

How it all started because I just exposed WP since he said he was a Marine.

Mcdoc
04-30-2012, 04:29 AM
Dayum SeqWins - thats got to be the longest signature box on the forums :) Half of your post are probably smaller than your sig :)

SeqWins
04-30-2012, 04:32 AM
Lol thanks? Hahahaha< shorter thant
Siggy

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Anyone who celebrates being part of an organization trained to kill should really remove themselves from their soap box.

Pot, meet kettle! Guess what?

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 08:19 AM
This thread is a violation of the forum rules.