PDA

View Full Version : How long will rare crates be at 20% chance?

LeBarticus
04-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I heard it was for a weekend but it's been over a week now. Guess they're getting some gold purchases eh

bigflan
04-29-2012, 02:21 PM
I purchased 110 gold and bought 3 crates got the highly coveted midnight fighter

War Priest
04-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Probably until the new crates come out.

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
I think it is only 20% because of the black shark heli, due to its low stats. I'm not sure that this applies to the other rare units as well. We have seen different stats on rare units in the past, due to the units stats. Two were rare, but for instance there was the stealth katmaran that was super rare with lower probability to get, due to its stronger stats.
But than again, it doesn't say that the other rare units are less rare than the black shar heli, so we old also assume that they too have a 20% probability rate.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I think it is only 20% because of the black shark heli, due to its low stats. I'm not sure that this applies to the other rare units as well. We have seen different stats on rare units in the past, due to the units stats. Two were rare, but for instance there was the stealth katmaran that was super rare with lower probability to get, due to its stronger stats.
But than again, it doesn't say that the other rare units are less rare than the black shar heli, so we old also assume that they too have a 20% probability rate.Yeah it does I got a midnight fighter but with my luck never would have happened without the 20%