PDA

View Full Version : Another rigged event

QPR
04-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Better luck next time.

Does funzio actually listen to feedback on this forum?

Dillinja
04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Well, after getting spanked 6-1 and letting that 50mill crock of $hit score a hat trick...i'd be pissed at funzio as well

Jazz
04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
You're a slow learner.

You're NOT SUPPOSED to get the reward. It's SUPPOSED to be hard. Or at least hard enough that you decide to buy gold.

Set the expectations low if you plan on playing the event with no gold.

i need muney
04-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Forum feedback won't cash in, na'mean?

Swingle007
04-29-2012, 02:38 PM
How was it rigged? If you mean that every single person playing the game didn't get to 10, then yeah, I guess it was rigged. Lol

Dravak
04-29-2012, 02:43 PM
how is it rigged ? that my devil may cry cost as much as my burner lol ?

it is never rigged just keep tossing money at it , if you don't have money or atleast have common sense , you just delete the ap and go do something else .

Other then that just enjoy what you get free , it is not that you leave empty handed from the events.
Or you have such bad luck you cannot even get 7 ? and 0 crates opened ?

Well in that case yeah you are jinxed so blaim yourself :p

i need muney
04-29-2012, 02:54 PM
It's rigged cause the last reward items are obviously much harder to get. This is not disclosed anywhere and you have to take trial by fire to learn it.

Dravak
04-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Ok what if last item is set at 1% for some and 20% for others , this is hypothetical .

So let say for example you could see your own ods , but those with 20% have there 7th item set at 10% .
So how is 7th not rigged and 10th suddenly rigged ... and still you need to beat the % .....
So are people deluding themself , in the end there is only 1 winner that is funzio ...

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:08 PM
It's not rigged at all. I fully understand the odds. I will always get at least 7, never get 10. How's that rigged?

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Ok what if last item is set at 1% for some and 20% for others , this is hypothetical .

So let say for example you could see your own ods , but those with 20% have there 7th item set at 10% .
So how is 7th not rigged and 10th suddenly rigged ... and still you need to beat the % .....
So are people deluding themself , in the end there is only 1 winner that is funzio ...

As I have been told many times the chances of getting paintings,ATMs etc get lower the closer you get to the end item. Be happy they added a 9th item that most are getting without spending any gold.

I am fine with the way the items are spaced out by odds.

Want to make sure you get 10th reward spend gold until you get it choice is yours.

Why keep rehashing same old argument that event is rigged or unfair. We are on the 6 th event you would think everyone would know what to expect by now. You think it is going to change when a handful of forum members complain about how the events are going when there is 100's of thousands spending gold etc to complete the event?

Maybe you feel better after your rants.

100% agree with Dravaks response.

Boom
04-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Yeah it's sooooo rigged.....

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:18 PM
It's not rigged at all. I fully understand the odds. I will always get at least 7, never get 10. How's that rigged?

Are you thick? Reread that post

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Well, after getting spanked 6-1 and letting that 50mill crock of $hit score a hat trick...i'd be pissed at funzio as well

Don't go there mate. Pissed off with that as it is!!!!

Who you follow pal?

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Are you thick? Reread that post
I'm thick, but you believe that moaning on this forum will somehow earn you something...
Rest of message deleted because I shouldn't waste my time with the entitlement kids

Burn
04-29-2012, 03:30 PM

Bwaahaaaha

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm thick, but you believe that moaning on this forum will somehow earn you something...
Rest of message deleted because I shouldn't waste my time with the entitlement kids

You amended the op because after rereading it it clearly does not make sense.

FYI - I am not a kid.

Max Power
04-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Another event....another rigged thread......

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:33 PM
"I always get 7 never 10. How is that rigged?"

Lol what a wrogun

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Better luck next time.

Does funzio actually listen to feedback on this forum?

Just wondering why you think it is rigged?

Dravak
04-29-2012, 03:34 PM
You know there is moaning and moaning in style , everybody should go see saving private ryan .

See there is fail boring moans like QPR , there is lmao moans like dudeman .
Yes both are the same in the end , but one makes me laugh how far people will go ;)
The other yeah sorry CBA .

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:37 PM
You amended the op because after rereading it it clearly does not make sense.

FYI - I am not a kid.
Stop acting like one. It's a game and you may not always like the outcome.

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Just wondering why you think it is rigged?

I would go as far as saying this event in particular has even worse odds than those previous

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:38 PM
"I always get 7 never 10. How is that rigged?"

Lol what a wrogun
Stop acting like one

QPR
04-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Stop acting like one

Just re posting what you typed !!!!

Oh the irony

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 03:54 PM
I would go as far as saying this event in particular has even worse odds than those previous

Possibly - but why does that mean rigged

I used gold on first 2 events I was in and then used only cash option on the next 2 with same results - got all weapons except the final

Guess what - I was HAPPY...... My bad
I got some cool stuff and was ahead of the game because I didn't use gold

This one - used cash up until today - I'm at 8 so have decided to use gold - but that's my choice

Unsure as to why people don't see this as a gambling exercise

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Sasha, You can't argue with insanity.

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Sasha, You can't argue with insanity.

Sorry - I've been drinking - what was I thinking.......lol

I'll just go back to what I was doing!

jobadass
04-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Sorry - I've been drinking - what was I thinking.......lol

I'll just go back to what I was doing!
LOL Jim Beam and ginger here.

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 04:27 PM

Sir, I envy you.

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 04:35 PM

Partaking of a nice California chardonnay myself......

iteachem
04-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Nice... miss the two buck chuck from trader joes....

Just hit 9 paintings with essentially 31 more chances (assuming I use no gold)... Had 7 until this morning (nothing for 2 days) and had two in the last four hours..

QPR
04-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Waiting on the wrestling. At least that's one decent yank export !

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 04:53 PM

Just hit 9 paintings with essentially 31 more chances (assuming I use no gold)... Had 7 until this morning (nothing for 2 days) and had two in the last four hours..

I'm at 8 and now have folded and decided to use gold - at least for a while
I agree that it has been harder on this event and lessl good loot - but to me that doesn't equal being fixed.....it is what it is

jobadass
04-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm at 8 and now have folded and decided to use gold - at least for a while
I agree that it has been harder on this event and lessl good loot - but to me that doesn't equal being fixed.....it is what it is
Here, freaking, here!

jobadass
04-29-2012, 04:57 PM

Hoping you get it teach! I've been stuck on 7 for two days, and not gonna lose sleep over it. Good luck man!

i need muney
04-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Got the 10th from 24 tries. No gold.
Yahoo! xD
Luck y'all!

Nicholost
04-29-2012, 10:45 PM
This thread should be renamed to "Another tragic thread."

Sorry QRP, but Sasha is right; partaking in a nice California chardonnay is a fine way to pass the time.

Nicolette
04-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Possibly - but why does that mean rigged

I used gold on first 2 events I was in and then used only cash option on the next 2 with same results - got all weapons except the final

Guess what - I was HAPPY...... My bad
I got some cool stuff and was ahead of the game because I didn't use gold

This one - used cash up until today - I'm at 8 so have decided to use gold - but that's my choice

Unsure as to why people don't see this as a gambling exercise

When I went through and tested this event I got 10 paintings pretty quickly. I was using the gold option, but still!

Now, going through it with my character, gosh... so unlucky. Only 4 paintings total, and I think I've only picked up 6 crates or so. This is what I get for my "luck" earlier. XD

Oh~ sounds nice. =D

Nicholost
04-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Nicolette, sorry for being brash, but who are you? You have blue text and the "Developer" title, but lack the red name. Obviously you work for Funzio and like wine, but what is your role? Think you could humor us with an introduction thread?

Nicolette
04-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Nicolette, sorry for being brash, but who are you? You have blue text and the "Developer" title, but lack the red name. Obviously you work for Funzio and like wine, but what is your role? Think you could humor us with an introduction thread?

I'll post it tomorrow when I get a chance. =)

EDIT: Tomorrow being Monday, and now being ~11pm local time for me.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 01:49 AM
I'll make one too

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm still sitting at 8 - this event is frustrating. Using Gold now but isn't helping

Maybe I am starting to think it is "rigged"..............lol

there's a developer adding code that says

If user code = 375395019
then spit out another useless baton
else for everyone else - spit out a painting

Fig Oni
04-30-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm still sitting at 8 - this event is frustrating. Using Gold now but isn't helping

Maybe I am starting to think it is "rigged"..............lol

there's a developer adding code that says

If user code = 375395019
then spit out another useless baton
else for everyone else - spit out a painting

I think your statement is true.

Just got my 9th just after reading your post.
Cash option.

Sasha54
04-30-2012, 08:29 AM
I think your statement is true.

Just got my 9th just after reading your post.
Cash option.

i think I will go back to the cash option and save my gold for other things.........
Maybe a crate - although I only bought 1 once and it was kind of a crappy item.

Fig Oni
04-30-2012, 08:33 AM
i think I will go back to the cash option and save my gold for other things.........
Maybe a crate - although I only bought 1 once and it was kind of a crappy item.

What I've gathered from other forum users regarding crates is unless you fluky, it's best to spend a wad of gold at once on crates instead of 1 here and there.

I've had crap luck on crates instead I buy a cheap limited edition, at least you get what you pay for.

Swifty
04-30-2012, 12:22 PM
+1 JennyJJ

us poor folks should suffer in silence

Armando
04-30-2012, 12:23 PM
I started using gold only after 9 paintings. I've probably spent $200 and still haven't gotten number 10....

Jazz
04-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Reached my goal of 7. I'm following the "set the expectations low" strategy and aiming for 7 every event.
These events are always "rigged" until you get the 10th item...then the event isn't "rigged"...

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm having a tough time with #9 ...had 8 for so long, used a little gold, but I'm glad I got the 7th, at least.
The 10th would be awesome!! Congrats to all who have!
Plus, I can barely keep crates because they keep opening with some pretty good stuff, no complaints here, but I still want the 10th painting! *fingers crossed*

Plux
04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm sat on a nice comfortable 9. 10 is a double edged sword, if I get it I know I'll be at Level 200 in no time and have to quadruple my spending on the way, if I don't get the 10th, can carry on camping quietly and decorating my forests. I'm prepped for the month ahead in the yellow metal.

Edit: I've got more enhanced bikes then a biker boyz movie, any chance of a bike shop money building, cmon graphic artists if you build it, they will come.

Crime City Mark
04-30-2012, 01:28 PM
It's rigged cause the last reward items are obviously much harder to get. This is not disclosed anywhere and you have to take trial by fire to learn it.

It's disclosed on the forums.

Dipstik
04-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey qpr... I got nine with no gold and under four days to play. Whine some more!

heath4pack
04-30-2012, 01:53 PM
I just got the 10th with no gold. I have played every event so far and this is the first time I've actually gotten one. I've gotten to 9 a few times.

But to the point, no gold was used so this proves that a non gold player can get it.

jobadass
04-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I started using gold only after 9 paintings. I've probably spent $200 and still haven't gotten number 10....
Really? Gold is on sale and you could have bought a bunch of crates for $200. Would have been a much better investment IMO. Are you really interested in how fast your energy recovers?

jobadass
04-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I just got the 10th with no gold. I have played every event so far and this is the first time I've actually gotten one. I've gotten to 9 a few times.

But to the point, no gold was used so this proves that a non gold player can get it.
Congrats. I thought it might be my time since I got 5 in the 1st 6 openings, but stalled for 3 days at 7, got 8th this morning... pretty sure I won't get there, but I'll take 500 Rp another time:)

heath4pack
04-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Congrats. I thought it might be my time since I got 5 in the 1st 6 openings, but stalled for 3 days at 7, got 8th this morning... pretty sure I won't get there, but I'll take 500 Rp another time:)

I wish u luck man. I am one of the free players that's now just grateful for the higher end possibilities with each opening. It really is about setting expectations for me, though I really thought I was going to get 10th one in the original event and ended up empty handed and disappointed.

Even after getting this one, I truly do not expect to get another one in future events

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM
It's disclosed on the forums.
Wow, just wow....